Page 2019 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1019 1519 1919 1969 200920172018201920202021 2029 2069 2119 ... LastLast
Results 20,181 to 20,190 of 22796
  1. #20181
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Looks cool. Who or what is the figure in the center meant to represent? Just curious.
    I'm sure Jelly would know who this is. He is The Hood. He is a Marvel Villain.

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  2. #20182
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,274
    @Belfast_Bombshell: Darkness is therapeutic, brightness is overrated, love is true #AlwaysMe


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #20183
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,482
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    @Belfast_Bombshell: Darkness is therapeutic, brightness is overrated, love is true #AlwaysMe
    *D-boy picks up his cell phone and reads this on twitter.*

    D-Boy: Yep, she's finally went over the deep end.

    OOC: That's a pretty sweet tweet.
    #BeJelly


  4. #20184
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    *D-boy picks up his cell phone and reads this on twitter.*

    D-Boy: Yep, she's finally went over the deep end.

    OOC: That's a pretty sweet tweet.
    Thank-you


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  5. #20185
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    What are you implying with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    What are you implying with that?


    Thought this will fit perfectly lol

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  6. #20186
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post


    Thought this will fit perfectly lol
    I thought more along the lines of "What are you doin in Canada?" "What are you doin in Canada?", was more accurate, but you can't go wrong with dudes that are dudes, disguised as dudes playin other dudes!



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  7. #20187
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,128
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post


    Thought this will fit perfectly lol
    Hahahahaha, I love Tropic Thunder.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  8. #20188
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Ok, new freakin laptop woooooo!!!
    Profile Retired

  9. #20189
    *Cameras catch Jackson inside a mall, walking around, he continues to walk until he finally finds the store he was looking for*


    Jackson: Ahhh here we are, now I need to find a necklace.

    Girl Worker: Hello! How may I help you today?

    Jackson: Hi, I am looking for a necklace for my girlfriend.

    Girl Worker: Oh okay, is something special coming up, birthday, anniversary?

    Jackson: Oh no, she is coming back from a month long vacation and I want to surprise her

    Girl Worker: Oh wow, why so long and why didn't you go with her?

    Jackson: Work, work problems, it was in her best interest to go alone.

    Girl Worker: Oh okay, so what do you have in mind?

    Jackson: Sure What do you recommend?

    Girl Worker: We have this Open Hearts Necklace.
    The fine jewelry necklace has a total diamond weight of 1/8 carat and is styled in 10K white gold. The price is $400.


    We also have this Diamond Heart Necklace

    This stylish heart necklace features round Artistry Black Diamonds™ on one side contrasted with sparkling white diamonds on the other. The price is $268.

    If you don't like those two, you can get this beautiful Diamond Necklace

    The necklace, with a total diamond weight of 1 1/3 carats, is fashioned in beautiful 14K white gold. Price is $3,400

    Jackson: Wow, all three of them are great! Let's get that diamond necklace, she would love it!

    Girl Worker: *smiles* Alright, let's go to the register and get this done.

    Jackson: Let's do it.

    *Cameras fade to black*

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  10. #20190
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,274
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    *Cameras catch Jackson inside a mall, walking around, he continues to walk until he finally finds the store he was looking for*


    Jackson: Ahhh here we are, now I need to find a necklace.

    Girl Worker: Hello! How may I help you today?

    Jackson: Hi, I am looking for a necklace for my girlfriend.

    Girl Worker: Oh okay, is something special coming up, birthday, anniversary?

    Jackson: Oh no, she is coming back from a month long vacation and I want to surprise her

    Girl Worker: Oh wow, why so long and why didn't you go with her?

    Jackson: Work, work problems, it was in her best interest to go alone.

    Girl Worker: Oh okay, so what do you have in mind?

    Jackson: Sure What do you recommend?

    Girl Worker: We have this Open Hearts Necklace.


    The fine jewelry necklace has a total diamond weight of 1/8 carat and is styled in 10K white gold. The price is $400.


    We also have this Diamond Heart Necklace

    This stylish heart necklace features round Artistry Black Diamonds™ on one side contrasted with sparkling white diamonds on the other. The price is $268.

    If you don't like those two, you can get this beautiful Diamond Necklace

    The necklace, with a total diamond weight of 1 1/3 carats, is fashioned in beautiful 14K white gold. Price is $3,400

    Jackson: Wow, all three of them are great! Let's get that diamond necklace, she would love it!

    Girl Worker: *smiles* Alright, let's go to the register and get this done.

    Jackson: Let's do it.

    *Cameras fade to black*

    I need to marry this man! LOL
    Love your IC'ing


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.