Page 2019 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1019151919191969200920172018201920202021202920692119 ... LastLast
Results 20,181 to 20,190 of 22796
  1. #20181
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,635
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Looks cool. Who or what is the figure in the center meant to represent? Just curious.
    I'm sure Jelly would know who this is. He is The Hood. He is a Marvel Villain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  2. #20182
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,955
    @Belfast_Bombshell: Darkness is therapeutic, brightness is overrated, love is true #AlwaysMe


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  3. #20183
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,793
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    @Belfast_Bombshell: Darkness is therapeutic, brightness is overrated, love is true #AlwaysMe
    *D-boy picks up his cell phone and reads this on twitter.*

    D-Boy: Yep, she's finally went over the deep end.

    OOC: That's a pretty sweet tweet.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  4. #20184
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    *D-boy picks up his cell phone and reads this on twitter.*

    D-Boy: Yep, she's finally went over the deep end.

    OOC: That's a pretty sweet tweet.
    Thank-you


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  5. #20185
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    What are you implying with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    What are you implying with that?


    Thought this will fit perfectly lol

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  6. #20186
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post


    Thought this will fit perfectly lol
    I thought more along the lines of "What are you doin in Canada?" "What are you doin in Canada?", was more accurate, but you can't go wrong with dudes that are dudes, disguised as dudes playin other dudes!



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  7. #20187
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,790
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post


    Thought this will fit perfectly lol
    Hahahahaha, I love Tropic Thunder.



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  8. #20188
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,675
    Ok, new freakin laptop woooooo!!!



     

    Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

  9. #20189
    *Cameras catch Jackson inside a mall, walking around, he continues to walk until he finally finds the store he was looking for*


    Jackson: Ahhh here we are, now I need to find a necklace.

    Girl Worker: Hello! How may I help you today?

    Jackson: Hi, I am looking for a necklace for my girlfriend.

    Girl Worker: Oh okay, is something special coming up, birthday, anniversary?

    Jackson: Oh no, she is coming back from a month long vacation and I want to surprise her

    Girl Worker: Oh wow, why so long and why didn't you go with her?

    Jackson: Work, work problems, it was in her best interest to go alone.

    Girl Worker: Oh okay, so what do you have in mind?

    Jackson: Sure What do you recommend?

    Girl Worker: We have this Open Hearts Necklace.
    The fine jewelry necklace has a total diamond weight of 1/8 carat and is styled in 10K white gold. The price is $400.


    We also have this Diamond Heart Necklace

    This stylish heart necklace features round Artistry Black Diamondsâ„¢ on one side contrasted with sparkling white diamonds on the other. The price is $268.

    If you don't like those two, you can get this beautiful Diamond Necklace

    The necklace, with a total diamond weight of 1 1/3 carats, is fashioned in beautiful 14K white gold. Price is $3,400

    Jackson: Wow, all three of them are great! Let's get that diamond necklace, she would love it!

    Girl Worker: *smiles* Alright, let's go to the register and get this done.

    Jackson: Let's do it.

    *Cameras fade to black*

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  10. #20190
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,955
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    *Cameras catch Jackson inside a mall, walking around, he continues to walk until he finally finds the store he was looking for*


    Jackson: Ahhh here we are, now I need to find a necklace.

    Girl Worker: Hello! How may I help you today?

    Jackson: Hi, I am looking for a necklace for my girlfriend.

    Girl Worker: Oh okay, is something special coming up, birthday, anniversary?

    Jackson: Oh no, she is coming back from a month long vacation and I want to surprise her

    Girl Worker: Oh wow, why so long and why didn't you go with her?

    Jackson: Work, work problems, it was in her best interest to go alone.

    Girl Worker: Oh okay, so what do you have in mind?

    Jackson: Sure What do you recommend?

    Girl Worker: We have this Open Hearts Necklace.


    The fine jewelry necklace has a total diamond weight of 1/8 carat and is styled in 10K white gold. The price is $400.


    We also have this Diamond Heart Necklace

    This stylish heart necklace features round Artistry Black Diamondsâ„¢ on one side contrasted with sparkling white diamonds on the other. The price is $268.

    If you don't like those two, you can get this beautiful Diamond Necklace

    The necklace, with a total diamond weight of 1 1/3 carats, is fashioned in beautiful 14K white gold. Price is $3,400

    Jackson: Wow, all three of them are great! Let's get that diamond necklace, she would love it!

    Girl Worker: *smiles* Alright, let's go to the register and get this done.

    Jackson: Let's do it.

    *Cameras fade to black*

    I need to marry this man! LOL
    Love your IC'ing


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.