Page 2006 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1006 1506 1906 1956 199620042005200620072008 2016 2056 2106 ... LastLast
Results 20,051 to 20,060 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Death by Glory feedback

Favorite Moment:
    Malcolm Adonis winning the IWA World Heavyweight Championship. I was literally shocked after finding out this is Torphy's first world title- so to know that he's actually won one, is a great moment for him & Adonis.

Best Match: Best match by far was the main event, and the result of the match solidified it. Black Blooded co-winning the titles was fucking shocking, and I can't wait see what happens afterwards.

Best Promo: Hands down, Kyojin. Kyojin never fails to deliver.

Best Piece of Booking: Malcolm Adonis winning the title.

Best Debut *when applicable*: Jason Alexander

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nah, it was all sick. Although I think one of the heel turns should've been left off for Chaos or Revolution.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Meh, everything was cool.

Any Other Positives:
    Mike Hawk retaining; Shaz getting pinned & losing the title; Infection retaining.

Overall Show Grade: I'll give y'all an A.

Personally, I find the works of Phil Collins to be an energetic display of versatility within the medium of a musical interpretation. Discuss.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Odium117 View Post
    Personally, I find the works of Phil Collins to be an energetic display of versatility within the medium of a musical interpretation. Discuss.
    I like how spontaneous this was haha...
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I like how spontaneous this was haha...
    I like how fuckin' weird it was.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Guys, guys... Keep it on topic please.

Guys, guys... Keep it on topic please.
    Well Phil Collins is good, but he's no One Ok Rock.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

Blog Entries
    To whoever currently lives in the NYC area, stay vigilant. Apparently, the city council is proposing a bill that prevents NYPD police officers from using age, race, gender or by their disabilities. So basically, anyone can commit a crime at a Mets home game because most likely, everyone there will be wearing Mets jerseys and cops will only be able to describe suspects with virtually nothing but what they're wearing. Guess political correctness means more than the lives of the citizens. C'est la vie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    To whoever currently lives in the NYC area, stay vigilant. Apparently, the city council is proposing a bill that prevents NYPD police officers from using age, race, gender or by their disabilities. So basically, anyone can commit a crime at a Mets home game because most likely, everyone there will be wearing Mets jerseys and cops will only be able to describe suspects with virtually nothing but what they're wearing. Guess political correctness means more than the lives of the citizens. C'est la vie.
    Implying all Mets fans didn't kill themselves when they released how hopeless the team really is.

Odium: I look out upon you so called "athletes" and I cant help but question how any of you can call yourselves professional. You are all so quick to call yourselves the best, a force to be reckoned, unbeatable. Superstar of the year... I'm sorry, is this a company or a comedy club? Compared to me, you're nothing but children having a free of charge trial lesson at peewee wrestling.

I am Odium, a widespread hatred and detestation of this unworthy status quo, manifested within a body of pure, raw, undiluted athleticism with the sole intention of proving what a true professional can do.

Odium: I look out upon you so called "athletes" and I cant help but question how any of you can call yourselves professional. You are all so quick to call yourselves the best, a force to be reckoned, unbeatable. Superstar of the year... I'm sorry, is this a company or a comedy club? Compared to me, you're nothing but children having a free of charge trial lesson at peewee wrestling.

I am Odium, a widespread hatred and detestation of this unworthy status quo, manifested within a body of pure, raw, undiluted athleticism with the sole intention of proving what a true professional can do.

Kyojin hears this and smiles.

Kyojin: I remember being that guy. The guy looking to make an impact. The guy going after the big dogs, trying to look strong at their expense. Guess what...it didn't work. Instead, all you have done is made yourself a target. You've made all of those pathetic mid-card wrestlers have a reason to have a problem with you. A schoolboy mistake from a rookie I'm afraid.

As for trying to namedrop ME specifically, I'm going to warn you now. Superstar of the Year is not simply a little nickname, it's not simply an award I won to show my greatness over every other person in this company. It is the way I am. It is the proof that I am BETTER than anybody in this locker room, as well as every single other locker room in the world.

You have got a lot to learn kid.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion