Page 1993 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 993 1493 1893 1943 198319911992199319941995 2003 2043 2093 ... LastLast
Results 19,921 to 19,930 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Then lemme guess. Jeff got jealous of me and said "You aren't allowed out after 8PM and stay away from that Hooligan fellow."

Juno: You wish...
    Juno gets up and looks at Van in sadness and then walks away and out of the building

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post

Frewin: I could be your closest ally, or your deepest enemy cabron. You might need more of a huge favor from me than you know soon, so watch it.
    Smokey: Don't be so dizzy. Between the two of us, I'm the one in a position of power and if I were you, I'd remember that fact when delivering empty threats.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Smokey: Don't be so dizzy. Between the two of us, I'm the one in a position of power and if I were you, I'd remember that fact when delivering empty threats.

Frewin: Power? We'll see what you got in on Chaos won't we? My name holds more power than you've ever had.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post

Juno: You wish...
    Juno gets up and looks at Van in sadness and then walks away and out of the building
    Van: So anyone else gone absolutely barmy because they're not of the level they should be?
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Post 1: I liked the opening post. It covered the matches, added some depths to them and really set up the night. I like the two team announce table thing, one for Revolution and one for Chaos. I'd have liked to see two different announcers than Cole/Matthews for Revolution though, but that's personal opinion. Already the show is off to a good start!

Post 2: Ivan vs Pamich. I thoroughly enjoyed this opening contest. Good work here, guys. I'd have liked to known what 'A Little Integrity' actually was, but I suppose I can find out later.

Post 3: I really, really, loved this promo. The two GMs sending shots at each other over who booked the better matches was great, especially, since neither jumped the gun and went straight for the main attractions to get a early lead. Built up the remaining matches very well.

Post 4: Another good match from IWA Creative. Wells and Black worked well together. I was surprised that Wells didn't seem to suffer any ill effect from having a shoulder driving into the back of the knee. Black going over was pretty good here.

Post 5-7: Haha I liked Diamonds excuse of sleeping pills kicking in, as well as his theory on Abel knowing about the match. An excellent Vanity Handicap Match. it would have been nice to see Juno get the win here. Good promo from Pink and Blue.

Post 8-9: An excelle nt Endrance Championshipp three way. Smart plan to get Abel out of the ring with his partner, or former partner, Jason, in a joint effort to find Diamond. Equally good having Diamond make his presence known in the match. Did not expect Oscar to do what he did to Darius, but I can't imagine this being a bad feud for either man.

Post 10: Good promo here from Extremely Lethal. I like the Lab Report, and hope it continues further, could be something great.

Post 11: I enjoyed the fact that the cage match required both members of the team to exit, for the win to be counted. Great tag match.Also, BTB is hilarious. I KNOW YOU ARE THE PARODY ACCOUNT!

Post 12-13: I liked the switch from the homeboys to Iconography, really well done, though I do not know much about them. I also liked that they went out first, in the match, instead of surviving on. I think it could have went longer. Another great part of the match, with Kay continuing on to the end of it. Good to see the Infection win. KayFab showed a lot of heart fighting through two teams and taking it to the champions. Can't wait to see what's next.

Post 14: Good promo from both men. I liked Vegas rhyming. It was funny. Would have been nice to see Dave reply to him.

Post 15: This was a good match, almost didn't need Kaige there. I thought Kaige would be a little more involved, but I was fine with his calling it down the middle. The shoving spot was fine. Athena looked very good in this match against Dixon, who did a very good job here. Can't wait to see where he goes next.

Post 16: Excellent Kyojin Promo. Brought the whole story 'round nicely. Good logic in it. Haha Mystery Inc. Mike has been doing a great job with his character, which I am fond of and would love to have a chance tof eud against, be it with Kaige or Black Angel. It's good to see him keep the championship. Ace Note has been doing well, as well, so I hope things are good for his future.

Post 17: Archer Black is going to be one of my favorite characters, I can tell. I am a fan, a big fan, of the Signs(Black, Pink, Blue, Violet), from what I have seen of them. I hope he goes far. HAHAH Doom lost. BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. But no, seriously, great Inferno match here guys. Both men looked like they wanted to kill each other, and probably would have had they gotten the chance. I can only imagine that Doom's body is a mess right now.

Post 18-20: Vivica's promo was great! This match was also great. The Vanity Division, or whatever you lot call it, is excellent. Vivica is a great character, and very different from the rest. Scribs plays his Signs all uniquely, and Pink is no exception to that. Unexpected actions by Juno. This is confirms why I think she should have won. Good promo from Shaz, building up the main event quite nicely.

Post 21:This was a Grade A main event right here . Congratulations to Adonis for winning the championship! THis is what main events are made of. Everyone looked good, and now Adonis is champion!

Post 22: This. Was. Hilarious.

Post 23-25: This here was a damn good match! Black Blooded, KJ Punk - all three were fantastic in this match. Hats off to whoever wrote it. Good way to end the PPV too - I can't wait to see where BB goes now, with the championships, and whether or not there will be more tension between the now co-champions.

Overall: Great PPV. Excellently written and booked from top to bottom. I'd have liked to been privy to some of the named moves, as I am not entirely familiar with them, but that's neither here nor there. Again, great PPV guys, absolutely marvelous!

And review.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Thanks TJB.

Blog Entries
    Thanks, TJB. Really appreciate the feedback.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Shut up Banks!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Smokey: Ah yes, the 10-step method of Ryan Wells.

1) Not be around for a while.
    2) Arrive.
    3) "PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!"
    4) "I'M GONNA FUCKING KICK YOUR ASS!"
    5) "I'M A MAIN EVENTER!"
    6) "PLEASE LOVE ME, BECAUSE MY MOMMY AND DADDY NEVER DID!"
    7) "FUCK YOU!"
    8) Leave.
    9) Wait for a few days.
    10) Repeat.
    Wells: Oh, very big coming from an emotionally unstable waste of skin. Shut the fuck up Smokey, nobody gives two shits about you, not even one shit.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Thanks TJB.
    Thanks, TJB. Really appreciate the feedback.
    No problem, bossmen.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Shut up Banks!
    I think I shall keep this streak alive.

preparetolose
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter