Page 1946 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 946144618461896193619441945194619471948195619962046 ... LastLast
Results 19,451 to 19,460 of 22796
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Nipples. I have them. They're awesome.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post

0_o

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

When I read Ash's posts, I'm picturing the redhead wildling from Game of Thrones that John Snow boned.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post

Ivankof: You could be no more wrong you arrogant American! I am simply a competitive athlete who wanted to extend my ways of living and enjoy some of this "Freedom" , you always hear about! But instead, I face restrictions, laws, and ridiculous orders from the moment I set foot in your America the beautiful! A former high ranking war officer deserves more than this! Does this agenda filled country not support veterans?!? I am a veteran, one of those you say you respect so much, Mr. Black! For that, you are a two-faced hypocrite! If and when you tangle with me, You will wish I had stayed in Russia!
    Matt Black: So you think this great country doesn't support veterans? Oh we do buddy, the american veterans. We support them because they did what we needed them to do when we called on them. We have no obligation to treat you with any respect if you don't give us it back. Your ignorance while overwhelming, is your greatest strength. You truly believe that we owe you something, when it's clear that we don't. I will prove to you that in america, you fight for your rights... As I stomp a mudhole into you. Your greatest strength stripped away... you will be an easy stepping stone for one Matt Black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I got a chuckle when reading this.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Watching from the hidden room within IWA, the man in black watches the activity in the halls. Even with his eyepatch on, he still watches all that goes on within the building.

Even if he does find it... inane.

Archer Black: *sigh* These fools and their little squabbles. It's like watching fucking ants scrabble around in the damn dirt.

Of course... that's where the magnifying glass comes in...

Archer smiles... and somewhere, a church burns to the ground.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ivankof: How do you, a man from a foreign country, such as Japan, come here, and deal with the disappointment of all America, was supposed to be?
    Hawk: I told you before, both Kyojin and I are from Japan, but we both didn't come here with high expectations, we came here to prove ourselves. Now even thought we both walk a warriors path, we are both completely different. He clings to himself to spotlight to show the world everything he's made of and I dominate from the darkness, hiding my full potential from my opponents.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Ivankof: How do you, a man from a foreign country, such as Japan, come here, and deal with the disappointment of all America, was supposed to be?
    Kyojin: How do I deal with the disappointment of America? I don't have a problem with a lot of the country itself- especially Chicago, where I was raised. I returned to Japan because they just don't teach wrestling here like they do there. The problem I have is with the people. Word of advice, they are fickle. They will chant for who they are told to chant for. They will support whoever is in that top spot as the 'face of the company'. If you're not there, then expect to be pushed aside.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    ???: What is all this you speak of? You speak of yourself as if you were one of the Gods themselves! What entitles you to such hubris, that you would compare yourself to Olympus' glory?
    Kyojin: Who the hell are you? Look kid, I don't mean to alarm you but one word of advice- do NOT push me. Let's be honest- I am a God. I'm every God in every religion combined. That's how damn good I am in that ring. And if you're lucky, you'll never have to find that out.

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: I told you before, both Kyojin and I are from Japan, but we both didn't come here with high expectations, we came here to prove ourselves. Now even thought we both walk a warriors path, we are both completely different. He clings to himself to spotlight to show the world everything he's made of and I dominate from the darkness, hiding my full potential from my opponents.
    Kyojin: Ah Taka, how right you are. We do walk a warriors path. The spotlight was made for somebody like me. Somebody with the greatness I possess. Somebody with the ability to make a crowd react just by the very first chord of my music hitting. IWA fans are mostly ICW fans so for them- to see me is somewhat of a dream. And soon, the two Japanese men will be representing this company in the very highest fashion. You- with your Blackout Championship, and me- with the World Heavyweight Championship.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)
    Current HWA Adrenaline Champion (Kyojin)

[QUOTE=Dennis;825087]Matt Black: So you think this great country doesn't support veterans? Oh we do buddy, the american veterans. We support them because they did what we needed them to do when we called on them. We have no obligation to treat you with any respect if you don't give us it back. Your ignorance while overwhelming, is your greatest strength. You truly believe that we owe you something, when it's clear that we don't. I will prove to you that in america, you fight for your rights... As I stomp a mudhole into you. Your greatest strength stripped away... you will be an easy stepping stone for one Matt Black.

I got a chuckle when reading this.[/QUOT

Ivankof: Obviously not,if this is how you talk to an ex Sargent in The Red Army! So in a land of equality, liberty, and not treating others different for any reason at all, you are going to stand here, and tell me, that you hold your own decorated war heros in more higher regard?!?!? You say respect, but I came here to this crock's excuse for land , with the most respect for everything that was possibly offered here...And I instantly got backstabbed and metaphorically slapped in the face! If that is the kind of charlatan, obnoixous, and disrespectful attitude you are going to have, why don't you just get the hell out of this country while you still can!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: How do I deal with the disappointment of America? I don't have a problem with a lot of the country itself- especially Chicago, where I was raised. I returned to Japan because they just don't teach wrestling here like they do there. The problem I have is with the people. Word of advice, they are fickle. They will chant for who they are told to chant for. They will support whoever is in that top spot as the 'face of the company'. If you're not there, then expect to be pushed aside.

Kyojin: Who the hell are you? Look kid, I don't mean to alarm you but one word of advice- do NOT push me. Let's be honest- I am a God. I'm every God in every religion combined. That's how damn good I am in that ring. And if you're lucky, you'll never have to find that out.

Kyojin: Ah Taka, how right you are. We do walk a warriors path. The spotlight was made for somebody like me. Somebody with the greatness I possess. Somebody with the ability to make a crowd react just by the very first chord of my music hitting. IWA fans are mostly ICW fans so for them- to see me is somewhat of a dream. And soon, the two Japanese men will be representing this company in the very highest fashion. You- with your Blackout Championship, and me- with the World Heavyweight Championship.
    Hawk: I look forward to you realizing your destiny and capturing the title that you never lost in the first place. However, you both know that all great warriors meet up eventually and when they do, the stakes are always high. Just don't dwell in the light long because the longer you are exposed to the public, the more information your foes have to use against you. We may not cross again soon, or next month or even the month after, but just know that when the time is right, it will be title for title on the perfect stage, at the right moment. I am always watching everyone in the light and I am always looking for their weaknesses.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Black Ninja!
    Rymac: I want a colour like everyone else...

Billy: How's that?

Rymac: It's kinda not what i was hoping for...

Billy: you get what you're given.

Rymac: FUCK YOU!!!

STEALING THE SHOW... No really... I stole ewncw from TT... He's locked in the dungeons..