Page 1945 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 945 1445 1845 1895 193519431944194519461947 1955 1995 2045 ... LastLast
Results 19,441 to 19,450 of 22796
    Kyojin: And the idiots are at it again! Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah! Do they not realise they are in the presence of greatness? Do they not realise they are in the presence of the Superstar of the Year? Do they not realise they are in the presence of the next IWA World Heavyweight Champion?

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: And the idiots are at it again! Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah! Do they not realise they are in the presence of greatness? Do they not realise they are in the presence of the Superstar of the Year? Do they not realise they are in the presence of the next IWA World Heavyweight Champion?
    Matt Black: Kyojin, while your ego might fill up this room I highly doubt you will leave Death By Glory the champion of IWA. You were great at one point but since that point you've let your ego consume your soul and you have been come nothing but a fickle shell of your former self. It's like Ryan Wells took a page out of your book and just didn't execute it quite as well. I have come to notice that the good guy always seems to find a way to conquer men like you! That's why at Death By Glory I can all but guarantee that you my fickle friend... Have all but no chance at walking out our champion. While my prize may not be as glorious for victory, I plan to show you and the rest of this roster that I'm on the map. No longer will I fly under the radar.
    #BeJelly

Ivankof: How do you, a man from a foreign country, such as Japan, come here, and deal with the disappointment of all America, was supposed to be?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matt Black: Ivankof, I don't know what else to say besides I can't wait to destroy your illusions. Dare step foot in the ring with the man reigning from Seattle and I'll break your heart as I steal the show and prove that I belong here in IWA. Ivankof, you speak of your background but we have yet to see you fight a battle. Everyone here knows that I have the heart and determination to beat any man in any battle. If you dare, step into that ring with me and I'll show you how to be humble. Win or lose, I assure you... You will remember the name Matt Black.
    Ivankof: No, Mr Black, it is I, who shall cleanse you, of the improper way you view your land. You're a liar. Capital Hill are liars. Police officers are liars! Where is the one called Smoke?!?! Get him around me now and we will sign a contract, and I will be glad to demonstrate to you, just what I am capable of! I will make you out to be a martyr for the sins of your country!

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    ???: (looks at Ivankof with a sideways, cautious glare) ... Indeed there are.

*Tightens grip around spear*

An imposing figure of a woman walks by. She adjusts her glasses as she looks at the masked duo, her eyes fixed in a cold, emotionless glare...

A cell phone goes off, and she pulls it out to answer it.

???: Yes. The eye still giving you trouble? I cannot say what you should do with it except stay out of the light... which you normally do anyway. Listen, I have an important business deal to close. I'll have to talk to you later. Maybe while I'm around this place, I can find a decent place to... train. Don't worry... I have a couple of... very willing assistants... to help me get back into the swing of things.

The woman in the violet business suit goes into a nearby locker room. Where the sounds of men duct taped and gagged can be heard inside, desperately trying to call for help. The woman smiles icily as she strokes the gilded ring she wears... the ring bearing the sign of the virgin. Her leer becomes inhuman as she slowly closes the door...

Ivankof: Oh not, I can assure you, I am not one of these hidden agenda deviants that are all in control all over this country! I merely want to make sure that the two of you, do not come here, expecting things that are simply not true, as I did!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ivankof: No, Mr Black, it is I, who shall cleanse you, of the improper way you view your land. You're a liar. Capital Hill are liars. Police officers are liars! Where is the one called Smoke?!?! Get him around me now and we will sign a contract, and I will be glad to demonstrate to you, just what I am capable of! I will make you out to be a martyr for the sins of your country!
    Matt Black: Ah, you are nothing more than just another inane gentleman trying to get noticed by a gimmick instead of talent. You see Ivankof, that's exactly what I'm here to fight against. I'm here to fight against men who do nothing but push propaganda down our throats as if they are the savior of this populous. You are far from that Ivankof. You are just another man with a black heart. You lack a soul; and while you deem that a strength it's far from it. Matt Black doesn't lack a soul, that's his greatest ally. That's why if and when smokey gives me a shot at shutting your loud mouth up... I will do it with a smile on my face.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    *Red Queen and Miss Murder tilt their heads, no expression can be seen through their masks. The two exchange a glance before walking up to the door and attempting to listen*
    At first there is silence from inside the locker room.

Then there is a sound not unlike a gunshot.

Inside the locker room, there is a large man standing about six foot seven, well in excess of three hundred pounds. But he isn't standing. If anything, he's lying on his face - with a terrible gash over his right eye. The woman in violet looks down at the poor man with a look of pure disdain... no longer dressed in her business wear, she now wears something closer to ring attire: a black top trimmed in purple similar to a corset with a matching pair of purple and black trunks, with a pair of violet boots... and taped-up hands. Soaked in blood.

She picks the man up by his hair, being careful to try and avoid the blood gushing from his nose...

???: Now let's try this again. I want to have this move down perfectly... and the sooner I get it down perfectly, the sooner this can stop. Now COOPERATE.

With one swift motion, the woman in violet grabs the man under his armpits and tosses him straight up into the air - almost 300 lbs plus - like he's a sack of laundry... and sinks a violent uppercut into the man's chin on the way down. Producing the same sound from earlier. This time, the man hits the floor... and doesn't stir.

The woman in violet doesn't even notice, let alone care. She simply wipes the man's blood off of her face, her expression still as cold as the Arctic Circle.

???: Well that move is pretty much perfect. You are dismissed... if you can still feel... well, anything.

Then she turns and looks at the other two men hogtied against the wall - their eyes wide in sheer terror...

???: I have another move to perfect... and I need another volunteer.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post

Ivankof: Oh not, I can assure you, I am not one of these hidden agenda deviants that are all in control all over this country! I merely want to make sure that the two of you, do not come here, expecting things that are simply not true, as I did!
    ????: We came expecting a battle worthy of the greatest hoplytes that Greece could offer! Yet we find... well, this. Maidens in masks. Men in strange garb. No swords or shields or steeds... nothing that denotes this age knows anything of the art of war!

*Clangs spear against his shield*

MY SOUL CRAVES BATTLE! I DEMAND TO TASTE THE AMBROSIA OF WAR!!!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    ???: What is all this you speak of? You speak of yourself as if you were one of the Gods themselves! What entitles you to such hubris, that you would compare yourself to Olympus' glory?

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matt Black: Ah, you are nothing more than just another inane gentleman trying to get noticed by a gimmick instead of talent. You see Ivankof, that's exactly what I'm here to fight against. I'm here to fight against men who do nothing but push propaganda down our throats as if they are the savior of this populous. You are far from that Ivankof. You are just another man with a black heart. You lack a soul; and while you deem that a strength it's far from it. Matt Black doesn't lack a soul, that's his greatest ally. That's why if and when smokey gives me a shot at shutting your loud mouth up... I will do it with a smile on my face.

Ivankof: You could be no more wrong you arrogant American! I am simply a competitive athlete who wanted to extend my ways of living and enjoy some of this "Freedom" , you always hear about! But instead, I face restrictions, laws, and ridiculous orders from the moment I set foot in your America the beautiful! A former high ranking war officer deserves more than this! Does this agenda filled country not support veterans?!? I am a veteran, one of those you say you respect so much, Mr. Black! For that, you are a two-faced hypocrite! If and when you tangle with me, You will wish I had stayed in Russia!