Page 1944 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 944 1444 1844 1894 193419421943194419451946 1954 1994 2044 ... LastLast
Results 19,431 to 19,440 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Let's be clear about this one thing - Bear painted himself in those colours. The guy was just pretending to be normal but couldn't contain himself and kept letting his madness show through.

Plus there was a fair bit of that PM from Ape that had been altered by Bear. FYI
    I agree, which is why I used the "Alosick Colors" There is a lot I can say in regards to Bear, but I won't. Anywho.. Changing topics..

I need to edit the match I did for the PPV and tomorrow I will work on match #2 and have the third match finished by Saturday. I will say the first match is pretty damn good IMO
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Here's a topic change for ya - fack and efed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Here's a topic change for ya - fack and efed!
    Sheik would be proud
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm going to try to change the topic in this thread hahahah!

D-Boy: Death By Glory is where the pardy throws down the hammer. We come for blood, leave as the victors. Extremely Lethal get ready to see why the men in the bars call us team clutch. We thrive under pressure and at death by glory we show you what those school books couldn't teach you! We show you that we have the clutch gene, as the pardy rolls over the geek squad and becomes the number one contenders for the IWA Tag Team Titles. Now that's what's up!

(I'm going to switch Matt Blacks Colors to avoid having the same color as Southernblood.)

Matt Black: Ryan Wells, you have proven to be nothing more than a mouth piece. Congrats your recent victories but I'm a totally new animal. I might be humble but I know something that everyone else in IWA is learning on a daily basis. I am good enough to beat anyone in this industry and I'm damned determined to prove that I speak but truth. So at Death by glory, I fight not only for those people that you betrayed... The fans that bought your memorabilia; the men who paid to see Ryan Wells put on a damn show instead of become a smart ass... But I also fight for to prove that I belong here! I fight to prove no matter what you think about me Ryan, you better well respect me. At Death By Glory I put the entire IWA roster on notice as I push Ryan Wells far past his breaking point. I just want you all to know; I plan to shock the world as I beat Ryan Wells at my first pay-per-view match up.
    Nobody notices the two men in Grecian armor (soaked in rainwater) listening nearby...

???: So this is what passes for warriors in this age... 'tis a tragedy, my broad brother-in-arms.

????: 'Tis a tragedy indeed, o smaller war-brother of mine. Thank Olympus we come in the name of the Gods to show these "men" what war truly is!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Nobody notices the two men in Grecian armor (soaked in rainwater) listening nearby...

???: So this is what passes for warriors in this age... 'tis a tragedy, my broad brother-in-arms.

????: 'Tis a tragedy indeed, o smaller war-brother of mine. Thank Olympus we come in the name of the Gods to show these "men" what war truly is!

Ivankof: You're new around here too huh boys? Well I'll save you the time and trouble now and tell you what's a tragedy...It's tragic how large of misrepresentation of it's true self this country actually is! Watch yourself on this soil, there's snakes everywhere!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Miss Murder: Ahh.. *pouts* Nobody wants to play with us Red. Why don't they want to play with us!?

Red Queen: All in good time my lovely. People are delegate creatures, creatures who fear things or others of which they deem as unusual or odd, and you my little odd one are indeed unusual. We are both odd one love, but that is a good thing and soon they will come to understand and accept us, and the one who make fun.. Well you know what happened to that pervy camera guy..

Miss Murder *Grins* He won't be filming us anytime soon!
    Profile Retired

Monica Jimenez: It breaks another piece of my heart, every second that passes, that I stop and think about how my favorite past time is looked at overseas in America. We as a people deserve better recognition for our chosen sport, El Diablo Se Azra's family deserves more for breaking their backs for years upon years. If the most awe inspiring action, anywhere in the world, is not reigned down upon fans nationwide, is the business as a whole not failing? Never fear though, the thing that I am most passionate about, will be making a triumphant return.
    El Diablo Se Azra: Mi abuelo, llora. Mi padre, llora. Mi tía, llora. Por varios años, mi régimen no ha sido capaz de agarrar por qué nuestra una verdadera vocación, ha tomado un asiento trasero. La forma de arte más bello, en el sentido físico, se elimina, por duro, queso travesuras, incluso cómicos. No más. Mi religión, hará un regreso.

Monica Jimenez: My client, El Diablo Se Azra, says: "My grandfather, cries. My father, cries. My aunt, cries. For multiple years now, my regime has not been able to grip why our one true calling, has taken a backseat. The most beautiful art form, in the physical sense, being removed, for hardcore, cheesy, even comedic shenanigans. No more. My religion, will make a comeback."

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post

Ivankof: You're new around here too huh boys? Well I'll save you the time and trouble now and tell you what's a tragedy...It's tragic how large of misrepresentation of it's true self this country actually is! Watch yourself on this soil, there's snakes everywhere!
    ???: (looks at Ivankof with a sideways, cautious glare) ... Indeed there are.

*Tightens grip around spear*

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Miss Murder: Ahh.. *pouts* Nobody wants to play with us Red. Why don't they want to play with us!?

Red Queen: All in good time my lovely. People are delegate creatures, creatures who fear things or others of which they deem as unusual or odd, and you my little odd one are indeed unusual. We are both odd one love, but that is a good thing and soon they will come to understand and accept us, and the one who make fun.. Well you know what happened to that pervy camera guy..

Miss Murder *Grins* He won't be filming us anytime soon!
    An imposing figure of a woman walks by. She adjusts her glasses as she looks at the masked duo, her eyes fixed in a cold, emotionless glare...

A cell phone goes off, and she pulls it out to answer it.

???: Yes. The eye still giving you trouble? I cannot say what you should do with it except stay out of the light... which you normally do anyway. Listen, I have an important business deal to close. I'll have to talk to you later. Maybe while I'm around this place, I can find a decent place to... train. Don't worry... I have a couple of... very willing assistants... to help me get back into the swing of things.

The woman in the violet business suit goes into a nearby locker room. Where the sounds of men duct taped and gagged can be heard inside, desperately trying to call for help. The woman smiles icily as she strokes the gilded ring she wears... the ring bearing the sign of the virgin. Her leer becomes inhuman as she slowly closes the door...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    An imposing figure of a woman walks by. She adjusts her glasses as she looks at the masked duo, her eyes fixed in a cold, emotionless glare...

A cell phone goes off, and she pulls it out to answer it.

???: Yes. The eye still giving you trouble? I cannot say what you should do with it except stay out of the light... which you normally do anyway. Listen, I have an important business deal to close. I'll have to talk to you later. Maybe while I'm around this place, I can find a decent place to... train. Don't worry... I have a couple of... very willing assistants... to help me get back into the swing of things.

The woman in the violet business suit goes into a nearby locker room. Where the sounds of men duct taped and gagged can be heard inside, desperately trying to call for help. The woman smiles icily as she strokes the gilded ring she wears... the ring bearing the sign of the virgin. Her leer becomes inhuman as she slowly closes the door...
    *Red Queen and Miss Murder tilt their heads, no expression can be seen through their masks. The two exchange a glance before walking up to the door and attempting to listen*
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post

Ivankof:Still hiding behind falsehoods like usual, as is the way things are done here, huh Black?!? Since I have relocated to this "beloved and glorious" land, I have yet to meet someone that truly, is a real American!
    Matt Black: Ivankof, I don't know what else to say besides I can't wait to destroy your illusions. Dare step foot in the ring with the man reigning from Seattle and I'll break your heart as I steal the show and prove that I belong here in IWA. Ivankof, you speak of your background but we have yet to see you fight a battle. Everyone here knows that I have the heart and determination to beat any man in any battle. If you dare, step into that ring with me and I'll show you how to be humble. Win or lose, I assure you... You will remember the name Matt Black.
    #BeJelly