Page 1943 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 943 1443 1843 1893 193319411942194319441945 1953 1993 2043 ... LastLast
Results 19,421 to 19,430 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Fair enough. I'll check them out soon then

If they aren't solid shows I'm gunning for you Dennis.
    If you don't think they are solid shows you need to get your eyes checked.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    If you don't think they are solid shows you need to get your eyes checked.
    Very well. Specsavers, then Dennis' blood.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    And Bear got perma'banned for going off on one about everybody and everything- also exposing a PM from Iron Ape to Bear about TDA and her identity. TDA has taken a break from this site.
    I missed drama?

Damn.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Very well. Specsavers, then Dennis' blood.
    Stay away from my blood! I'm too far away anyway.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    And Bear got perma'banned for going off on one about everybody and everything- also exposing a PM from Iron Ape to Bear about TDA and her identity. TDA has taken a break from this site.
    Huhwaitwhat???

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Huhwaitwhat???
    Best not to ask, it's all rather confusing honestly and doesn't paint Bear in the best colors, actually paints in him in Aloisick colors a bit
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Best not to ask, it's all rather confusing honestly and doesn't paint Bear in the best colors, actually paints in him in Aloisick colors a bit
    Let's be clear about this one thing - Bear painted himself in those colours. The guy was just pretending to be normal but couldn't contain himself and kept letting his madness show through.

Plus there was a fair bit of that PM from Ape that had been altered by Bear. FYI

Blog Entries
    I'm going to try to change the topic in this thread hahahah!

D-Boy: Death By Glory is where the pardy throws down the hammer. We come for blood, leave as the victors. Extremely Lethal get ready to see why the men in the bars call us team clutch. We thrive under pressure and at death by glory we show you what those school books couldn't teach you! We show you that we have the clutch gene, as the pardy rolls over the geek squad and becomes the number one contenders for the IWA Tag Team Titles. Now that's what's up!

(I'm going to switch Matt Blacks Colors to avoid having the same color as Southernblood.)

Matt Black: Ryan Wells, you have proven to be nothing more than a mouth piece. Congrats your recent victories but I'm a totally new animal. I might be humble but I know something that everyone else in IWA is learning on a daily basis. I am good enough to beat anyone in this industry and I'm damned determined to prove that I speak but truth. So at Death by glory, I fight not only for those people that you betrayed... The fans that bought your memorabilia; the men who paid to see Ryan Wells put on a damn show instead of become a smart ass... But I also fight for to prove that I belong here! I fight to prove no matter what you think about me Ryan, you better well respect me. At Death By Glory I put the entire IWA roster on notice as I push Ryan Wells far past his breaking point. I just want you all to know; I plan to shock the world as I beat Ryan Wells at my first pay-per-view match up.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Let's be clear about this one thing - Bear painted himself in those colours. The guy was just pretending to be normal but couldn't contain himself and kept letting his madness show through.

Plus there was a fair bit of that PM from Ape that had been altered by Bear. FYI
    ... Ah.

Anyway, so totally stoked for Death By Glory!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

[QUOTE=Dennis;825045]I'm going to try to change the topic in this thread hahahah!

D-Boy: Death By Glory is where the pardy throws down the hammer. We come for blood, leave as the victors. Extremely Lethal get ready to see why the men in the bars call us team clutch. We thrive under pressure and at death by glory we show you what those school books couldn't teach you! We show you that we have the clutch gene, as the pardy rolls over the geek squad and becomes the number one contenders for the IWA Tag Team Titles. Now that's what's up!

(I'm going to switch Matt Blacks Colors to avoid having the same color as Southernblood.)

Matt Black: Ryan Wells, you have proven to be nothing more than a mouth piece. Congrats your recent victories but I'm a totally new animal. I might be humble but I know something that everyone else in IWA is learning on a daily basis. I am good enough to beat anyone in this industry and I'm damned determined to prove that I speak but truth. So at Death by glory, I fight not only for those people that you betrayed... The fans that bought your memorabilia; the men who paid to see Ryan Wells put on a damn show instead of become a smart ass... But I also fight for to prove that I belong here! I fight to prove no matter what you think about me Ryan, you better well respect me. At Death By Glory I put the entire IWA roster on notice as I push Ryan Wells far past his breaking point. I just want you all to know; I plan to shock the world as I beat Ryan Wells at my first pay-per-view match up.
    [/QUOTE

Ivankof:Still hiding behind falsehoods like usual, as is the way things are done here, huh Black?!? Since I have relocated to this "beloved and glorious" land, I have yet to meet someone that truly, is a real American!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.