Page 1934 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 934 1434 1834 1884 192419321933193419351936 1944 1984 2034 ... LastLast
Results 19,331 to 19,340 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Sweet, Congrats Dennis, you are in an awesome environment to learn writing from some of the best!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    A whuddafook?

Coming from the kid who chose "Destruction" as a username

;D
    I just turned 14, and didn't realize the importance of being calling myself something cool.

To be fair, if I just created an account today, I'd probably call myself the Benjinator

Nice one Dennis =]

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've had one night stands like that.

Oh, apropro of nothing, where's Ashley?
    You called dear?
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    She is....hmmmm oh yeah I think I know- I will PM you
    How do you know where I am?

PS: Jelly you lurve me really
    Last edited by AshleyPunk; 06-12-2013 at 01:02 PM.

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

how do i know where you are? I thought you had your job interview today lol. But i now know you are sitting in front of your computer

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    how do i know where you are? I thought you had your job interview today lol. But i now know you are sitting in front of your computer

It was yesterday lol Thank-you for saying though I am also reading about Codes of Practise in an Early Years Setting

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I just turned 14, and didn't realize the importance of being calling myself something cool.

To be fair, if I just created an account today, I'd probably call myself the Benjinator
    That is a much more awesome name.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

​OOC: My next newest creations, should be great here!

*A beautifu,l young, goddess-like latina woman walks in, dressed in green, red, and white. Her midnight colored hair falls past her shoulders, she is accompanied by a masked Luchador, who is dressed entirely in black and white. His entire upper body, neck, arms, hands, and torso, are covered in Mexican black, silver, and red tattoos, with a hellish style to them.*

Monica Jimenez: I am Senora Monica Jimenez, and this is my client, and partner, El Diablo Se Azra. He is tremendously skilled in the style of the Lucha Libre, something I used to watch for years of my life. El Diablo Se Azra, was raised into it, his family has cried, sweat, and bled for this craft we hold so near and dear to our hearts. The state of Lucha Libre here in America, is revolting. It is simply disgustiong how it is not showcased to everyone watching around the world. It is simply an injustice of the worst kind to put on sloppy, disgraceful, degrading and embarassing, rolling around on the floor "wrestling", in place of the world's most capitivating style. That all changes very soon though, so don not worry.

El Diablo Se Azra: Usted está buscando a un hombre, que va a cambiar sin ayuda vistas del mundo en la lucha libre. Toda mi clan, que data de sesenta años a punto de morir a sí mismos para nuestro estilo elegido, todas las noches y durante toda la noche. Para ver la forma en que se hizo a un lado para este sin incidentes, agotador, y francamente, descansar después de celebrar bodega resto, estilo, enciende mi sangre. Preparación para el avivamiento.

Monica Jimenez: El Diablo Se Azra says: "You are looking at a man, who is going to singlehandedly change the world's views on wrestling. My whole clan , dating back sixty years, nearly killed themselves for our chosen style, every night and all night. To see the way it is swept aside for this uneventful, tiring, and quite frankly, rest hold after rest hold, style, ignites my blood. Prepare for the revival."
    Last edited by SouthernBlood; 06-12-2013 at 04:15 PM.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Congratulations Dennis. Let's hope your work is more creative than your username .

I kid, I kid, I'm sure you'll do great .
    It won't be hard to be more creative than my username.
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    This is awesome! Welcome aboard Dennis!
    Thanks man! Means a lot coming from you man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Sweet, Congrats Dennis, you are in an awesome environment to learn writing from some of the best!
    I know haha, IWA's creative team is full of awesome writers, I hope that I can keep up .
    Quote Originally Posted by Odium117 View Post
    Nice one Dennis =]
    Thanks man!
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    So let me get this straight...the other half of Team Danish is now in control creatively as far as...creative decisions go?

But seriously, congrats for signing up and getting accepted.

Thanks man! And admit it, Team Danish was much more awesome than it was given credit for!
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Thanks man! And admit it, Team Danish was much more awesome than it was given credit for!
    He is as in the name...Jelly

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch