Page 1782 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 782 1282 1682 1732 177217801781178217831784 1792 1832 1882 ... LastLast
Results 17,811 to 17,820 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Favorite Moment: For me was KayFab’s promo with Damaged Goods. KayFab’s promo was outstanding and it blended a more serious side with their normal geekier side. Seeing them acting serious and then get a match against Damaged Goods was a nice moment for me as K2 does good work with them. Not to mention I thought the way the match ended was a brilliant move as well.

Best Piece of Booking: Absolutely having Black Blooded begin to grow some animosity between the members. I like it coming earlier, rather than them saying they are one then when it comes time for the match they turn on one another, as it makes for an interesting few weeks before the PPV. I wasn’t so hot on Mr. Black staring at the title to create the rift, but then when he came back to interfere on the behalf of Mr. Blood, I thought nothing of it, and the kick to have Punk win was a brilliant move.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Abel getting the loss against Oscar LayMan. If I wanted to take Abel as a serious threat to beat Darius and get in the Endurance Title match I think he needed the win. I don’t think LayMan would’ve needed the win to be considered a threat to Darius.

Best Match: KJ Punk v Mr. Blood. That match told the story so well, but the other matches as well told the stories well, the Diamond/ Darius match and the KayFab/ Damaged Goods match all told their stories well. Punk v Blood just told the story and was packed with action, that’s why I gave this match the nod.

Best Promo: Infection – CAR. THBK strikes again with an absolutely brilliant promo, really put The Infection over as the team to mess with on Revolution despite the breakup because of the draft. So much so I could kind of envision the promo in my head as it was going on.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: The Ali Kazam promo was very short, and had some spelling errors as well, seemed somewhat careless from what I usually read.

Any Final Positives: Black Blooded and KJ Punk had a good promo, as did Jackson Smith, and the fire around the ring was a nice touch as well.

Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations: With the fire around the ring it more built up the Jackson Smith/ Ano Doom feud (obviously), but it severely overshadowed the Draymen/ Pamich feud, even though Pamich struck after, and left a bad taste in my mouth about the feud.

Overall Show Grade: With all of that said, I’ll give this show a B+. I think some promos hurt the show cause I would want to get invested and with so many other good feuds going on, just some feuds feel a bit bland and the promo’s don’t do anything for me to get invested.

The show though did really highlight the main feuds and I really am getting invested into Punk/ BB and Infection, and now the Endurance Title scene. I am really looking forward to the next show because this show really started to kick start things such as… What will happen with Black Blooded? What is the fallout between Infection/ KayFab/ Damaged Goods? How will Dave Ryan respond to Infection? How will Ano Doom respond?

Can’t wait for next week!
    Thanks for the shout out mate! Glad you liked it bro. Also, I'm excited to see if "Dave Ryan" responds. I hope so, but just so you are not let down or anything mate, that was all me.. and Eddie did not ask me to do anything like that, I just thought it would be a cool extra and would suit the "Infection" way of things.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Thanks for the shout out mate! Glad you liked it bro. Also, I'm excited to see if "Dave Ryan" responds. I hope so, but just so you are not let down or anything mate, that was all me.. and Eddie did not ask me to do anything like that, I just thought it would be a cool extra and would suit the "Infection" way of things.
    Jesus fuck dude!

Carlos Alberto is trending worldwide on Twitter!

Your promo was that damn good! lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Tell us more about your duties over on EWNCW...
    Same as every other creative member in any efed.

- Devise storylines, give opinion/counsel when asked.

- Schedule the weekly show I'm working on.

- Send PM's from promos.

- Arrange, edit and send segments.

- Write matches.

That enough?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Same as every other creative member in any efed.

- Devise storylines, give opinion/counsel when asked.

- Schedule the weekly show I'm working on.

- Send PM's from promos.

- Arrange, edit and send segments.

- Write matches.

That enough?
    I was making a joke about you saying he was going to cut your balls. I'm sorry, I'll admit... I'm midly funny sometimes and wildly not funny 90% of the time.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Jesus fuck dude!

Carlos Alberto is trending worldwide on Twitter!

Your promo was that damn good! lol
    LOL! It was our promo man.

What we do as a team, is exactly that.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post

IWA.com Exclusive: Revolution preview

Well after the amazing finish to last week's Revolution, people have been asking one question- will David Ryan reply to the demands of Carlos Alberto Ramon and The Infection? Well David Ryan has confirmed that he will address Carlos' demands on Revolution! I wonder what our General Manager has to say?

After the recent tension between Black Blooded being all over the internet- will they reply to the speculation that they could be heading their separate ways? How will KJ Punk react to Black Blooded's tension? Will he be worried that the feud is all about Black Blooded?

How will Ano Doom react to Jackson Smith's reckless antics last week? Doom has pushed an already temperamental man over the edge, but has Smith done the same to the Demon Cyborg?

Confirmed matches for next's week show are as follows:

Chris Gatling will meet Archer Black one-on-one in the middle of the ring! After Black's vicious attack two weeks ago, Gatling will surely want to unleash some frustration out on his attacker! Who will this huge match? Find out on Revolution!

Darius already knows he'll be defending the Endurance Championship against Chris Diamond at Death By Glory after Diamond's controversial win last week. Can the monster Abel do the same? He'll go one-on-one with our champion this week!

Chris Diamond will also face Oscar Layman this week!

All of this and much more...all, on Revolution! Tuesday night, only in the IWA Offical* Show Thread!

*- hahahaha offical.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Also, to the guys I'm doing a Chaos promo with- I'll be working on my piece shortly

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    And finally, the last straw has been put unto the camel's back:

The reason you don't know what has happened is because it doesn't revolve around your characters. Every feedback you give mostly revolves around angles that concern your characters and I was OK with that, but to demean the efforts of someone else in the most non-constructive way - inadvertent or not - is something I won't stand for.

The feud is a new one that is being built up, starting from last week (I'm purposely not mentioning the feud that went into DFI), which makes it clear that it won't be as hot as your feud because it hasn't had a chance yet.

And FYI, the reason Jackson Smith and Doom is so hot is because of some fantastic booking on my part.

/rant /ego
    I don't really know what to say to this...All I tried to do was put it in a honest, unoffensive way, that one is so personal...And I simply can't remember anything about the other...That is my fault, no one else's, from recreational activity...As I said, I most of the times don't remember the past day without some hard thinking usually...So I certainly don't remember what happens with all the efed wrestling...I don't remember mostly every single thing I have read on every show from the past three weeks off the top of my head, and that is no one's fault.

All I meant was it can be easy to see how many people can think that a very personal, heated feud...can overshadow something that I just simply don't remember.

I try to read the whole entire shows, and I promise you I'm not an egomaniac that only cares about my own stuff, So once again, I'm really not too sure how to reply here. If it seems I insulted someone, Sorry, I didn't intend to. To add to my earlier point...I don't even remember what my character does constantly on a daily basis...All I was trying to say is I don't remember what the basis of their feud is. So, No, I'm not looking to demean anyone...This is the internet, I don't argue in reality so I'm certainly not looking to put down people's computer wrestling work...Some said it felt like it was overshadowed, I explained how.

And yes without a doubt, the rivalry couldn't be personal without the one booking it. It wouldn't be anything without creative behind it.

Again, Sorry, don't really know what to say that hasn't been. Wasn't looking to cause trouble, I didn't mean "Their feud sucks, I don't care about it because I don't read it, its not memorable, so It sucks that's why I don't remember." I've got serious short term memory loss, that's it.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post

IWA.com Exclusive: Revolution preview

Well after the amazing finish to last week's Revolution, people have been asking one question- will David Ryan reply to the demands of Carlos Alberto Ramon and The Infection? Well David Ryan has confirmed that he will address Carlos' demands on Revolution! I wonder what our General Manager has to say?

After the recent tension between Black Blooded being all over the internet- will they reply to the speculation that they could be heading their separate ways? How will KJ Punk react to Black Blooded's tension? Will he be worried that the feud is all about Black Blooded?

How will Ano Doom react to Jackson Smith's reckless antics last week? Doom has pushed an already temperamental man over the edge, but has Smith done the same to the Demon Cyborg?

Confirmed matches for next's week show are as follows:

Chris Gatling will meet Archer Black one-on-one in the middle of the ring! After Black's vicious attack two weeks ago, Gatling will surely want to unleash some frustration out on his attacker! Who will this huge match? Find out on Revolution!

Darius already knows he'll be defending the Endurance Championship against Chris Diamond at Death By Glory after Diamond's controversial win last week. Can the monster Abel do the same? He'll go one-on-one with our champion this week!

Chris Diamond will also face Oscar Layman this week!

All of this and much more...all, on Revolution! Tuesday night, only in the IWA Offical* Show Thread!

*- hahahaha offical.
    Nice! Looking good.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I was making a joke about you saying he was going to cut your balls. I'm sorry, I'll admit... I'm midly funny sometimes and wildly not funny 90% of the time.
    The cut balls thing was because I was dealing with IWA instead of EWNCW PPV matches.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!