Page 1726 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 7261226162616761716172417251726172717281736177618262226 ... LastLast
Results 17,251 to 17,260 of 22796
  1. #17251
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,709
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Dirty wins, over Shaz that is. And just for the record, you are one annoying asshole who never stops gloating about getting a couple of dirty wins over the world champion. Seriously Hawk, I expected better from you. Tut-tut.
    Hawk: Dirty wins? Well I'm sorry if my victories seem tainted to you, but the first time I beat you, I was the mystery guest, the second, I ducked taped you to the ring after beating you to near death just so you could watch me take your case. As for expectations, I expected you to move onto better opponents after winning that title. So where are your past challengers now?

    Punk went over to another show to avoid your crap, Dixon lost his little posse, Rage is jobbing to everyone now, Divine doesn't even work here it looks like and Jman is MIA. At least the guys I beat that still remain relevant.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  2. #17252
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,376
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Dirty wins? Well I'm sorry if my victories seem tainted to you, but the first time I beat you, I was the mystery guest, the second, I ducked taped you to the ring after beating you to near death just so you could watch me take your case. As for expectations, I expected you to move onto better opponents after winning that title. So where are your past challengers now?

    Punk went over to another show to avoid your crap, Dixon lost his little posse, Rage is jobbing to everyone now, Divine doesn't even work here it looks like and Jman is MIA. At least the guys I beat that still remain relevant.
    Shaz: First time you beat me, I wasn't fully prepared after all those mind games shit that you had for me so you can get the upper hand. Your second one was just disrespecting myself, and further proving the fact that you aren't better than me, because you could never pin me cleanly in a fair, one on one match.

    Who did you beat? From what I've seen, you've only defeated one superstar in a proper beef and that is Malcolm Adonis. You faced me first, and you lost. You faced Jackson Smith second, and you lost. Unlike you, I made all those guys I beat doubt themselves, and now, look at them! They underestimated me, and look what happened! You see Hawk, you wanna know what you remind me of? You remind me of karma. Because both karma, and Mike Hawk- are bitches!

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  3. #17253
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,161
    Blog Entries
    2
    So I'm a bit of a sad bastard. I spend time looking on YouTube, having a nosey at setups that other DJ's use. I found this and I am beyond words.

    "Hey, I'm gonna make a video and put it on YouTube to showcase my disco. That looks fucking ace that does. I'm onto a winner there."

    I feel ashamed that there are people like this still around.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  4. #17254
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,457
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    So I'm a bit of a sad bastard. I spend time looking on YouTube, having a nosey at setups that other DJ's use. I found this and I am beyond words.

    "Hey, I'm gonna make a video and put it on YouTube to showcase my disco. That looks fucking ace that does. I'm onto a winner there."

    I feel ashamed that there are people like this still around.
    It's better than my college's crappy set-up, THAT'S for sure.

     

  5. #17255
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,161
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    It's better than my college's crappy set-up, THAT'S for sure.
    It probably is, but there will be people who hire this cowboy for their wedding and that's what he'll turn up with.

    I've got the entertainment supply contract at a very posh hotel here. One of the reasons I got the contract was becasue the previous supplier used to pass on the work to someone else, who in turn would pass it on to someone else and so on. Apparently, "DJ's" would turn up in caps, trainers etc. for posh weddings. One guy apparently turned up with a laptop and two speakers. That was it. I knew the entertainment co-ordinator there and when she took over, she practically begged me to take over the contract knowing full well I would charge three times a much.

    I appreciate that you cannot have quality without quantity, but this is what puts a huge taint on the industry.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  6. #17256
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,457
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    It probably is, but there will be people who hire this cowboy for their wedding and that's what he'll turn up with.

    I've got the entertainment supply contract at a very posh hotel here. One of the reasons I got the contract was becasue the previous supplier used to pass on the work to someone else, who in turn would pass it on to someone else and so on. Apparently, "DJ's" would turn up in caps, trainers etc. for posh weddings. One guy apparently turned up with a laptop and two speakers. That was it. I knew the entertainment co-ordinator there and when she took over, she practically begged me to take over the contract knowing full well I would charge three times a much.

    I appreciate that you cannot have quality without quantity, but this is what puts a huge taint on the industry.
    Alright, I see where you're coming from. Mind sending us pics of your equipment one of these days? I'd like to see what you work with.

     

  7. #17257
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,161
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Alright, I see where you're coming from. Mind sending us pics of your equipment one of these days? I'd like to see what you work with.
    I have a couple of pics on the latest blog, there's a few pics on my Twitter account, and the most recent vids I have are here and here.

    Although, saying that, I have just invested some quite a bit into the lighting, so watch this space as it will look so much better than it is.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  8. #17258
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,457
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I have a couple of pics on the latest blog, there's a few pics on my Twitter account, and the most recent vids I have are here and here.

    Although, saying that, I have just invested some quite a bit into the lighting, so watch this space as it will look so much better than it is.
    Bear stuff, shag!


    I did it right, right?

     

  9. #17259
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,161
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Bear stuff, shag!


    I did it right, right?
    I'm so proud, I could hug you right now.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  10. #17260
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,523
    Blog Entries
    2
    If Chaos is ready before Sunday, we want Chaos!!! (if not, we'll wait)


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.