Page 1716 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 716 1216 1616 1666 170617141715171617171718 1726 1766 1816 2216 ... LastLast
Results 17,151 to 17,160 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

TVK: So you wanna be Brock Lesnar? That's what you mean, when you call yourself the next big thing? Probably easier, than the shit you fail now, if you can find a fat jew, to show you how. Do you have anything new, to bring to this table? Or are the words of others all you can ladle? Surprise me, show me something your own, whether you need a friend or you do it alone.
    Tenacious D(ave): First of all bro, mean and thing don't ryhme, I think that rap school came at the right time. But it's ok, I'm sure you don't know what you did, but what do I expect from a man who is just plain stupid. But enought about that, I'm sure we'll meet down the road, and in the presence of the fans, I will lighten the load. I will show why I am called the best, I have stood my ground, I have passed this test. I'll give you props Vegas, you're one of a kind, but Tenacious D(ave) is what's on everybody's mind!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Tenacious D(ave): First of all bro, mean and thing don't ryhme, I think that rap school came at the right time. But it's ok, I'm sure you don't know what you did, but what do I expect from a man who is just plain stupid. But enought about that, I'm sure we'll meet down the road, and in the presence of the fans, I will lighten the load. I will show why I am called the best, I have stood my ground, I have passed this test. I'll give you props Vegas, you're one of a kind, but Tenacious D(ave) is what's on everybody's mind!
    ooc: They do if you have my accent or Eminem's (which is odd since we are from different ends of the country)

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

ooc: They do if you have my accent or Eminem's (which is odd since we are from different ends of the country)
    My bad... haha!

Tenacious D(ave): Hey don't feel so sad Vegas, I know it sucks to be you. But the guy that is typing has errands to do. So we'll meet later, you and I are like a loaded gun, this is far from over, we've only just begun.

OOC: Need to run an errand. Be back soon!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    My bad... haha!

Tenacious D(ave): Hey don't feel so sad Vegas, I know it sucks to be you. But the guy that is typing has errands to do. So we'll meet later, you and I are like a loaded gun, this is far from over, we've only just begun.

OOC: Need to run an errand. Be back soon!
    usually I notate the difference by dropping the G, but then it just looked like thin
    got a lot to do for JBW anyway, and it's Echo's training time.

Blog Entries
    TVK: Come back when you wan't I'll be here all week, s'long as you don't start whinin bout streaks. You got you a set, that much is true, if you weren't such a cock, i'd be friends with you. But off you go now, I'm sure you got lots to do. Like learn how to wrestle, unless you want to be Cena too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Take it in stride. Now we get to see Epic Rap Battle matches on PPV! Yo, Benny, I expect a paycheck for coming up with this!
    You've got a #1 contenders match this Sunday. Don't be so ungrateful!

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Thanks Shaz & KJ Punk for the nice words about my side of the promo. Glad you enjoyed it guys.

Eddie - Not sure if you seen it. But I dropped some feedback, back a couple of pages ago.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    You've got a #1 contenders match this Sunday. Don't be so ungrateful!
    Fine. :I

But I come up with anything else, I'd better get compensated!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Fine. :I

But I come up with anything else, I'd better get compensated!
    Indeed you will be compensated...

...by being fulfilled by your examples of altruism. Self satisfaction is the greatest gift of all.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Indeed you will be compensated...

...by being fulfilled by your examples of altruism. Self satisfaction is the greatest gift of all.
    Is that why you keep masturbating every time we talk?