Page 1709 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 709 1209 1609 1659 169917071708170917101711 1719 1759 1809 2209 ... LastLast
Results 17,081 to 17,090 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Favorite Moment: Opening segment, lots of good promos!
    Best Match: Main Event
    Best Promo: Captain Amazing LOLOLOLOLOL
    Best Piece of Booking: Liked the triple threat tag team.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: Archer Black.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nope.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Black Blooded sounded a bit short. Also the triple threat tag team match needed a bit more intensity.
    Any Other Positives: Good promos overall, match writing was solid.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Not much into having real life commentators
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Nothing to add
    Overall Show Grade: B, solid debut show.
    Yeah, I had commented on the choices too- maybe they will grow on me. Maybe they will not. I liked when the were used in HWA, here like I said, I will just wait and see

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Yeah, I had commented on the choices too- maybe they will grow on me. Maybe they will not. I liked when the were used in HWA, here like I said, I will just wait and see
    Ok well I did comment on it but my post was deleted for some reason, as was Eddies response...weird

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Segment/Promo has been sent!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Revolution feedback:

Nice opening. I liked that you used your real name as I'm not a fan of when Feds use there account names. (Though I understand why.) Really cool to see the title unveiled. Really nice touch by Krysys doing them and it's pretty sick that Rev has it's very own designed titles.
    loved the opening promo, the only let down was Black Blooded.. I assume Asher was away? Maybe he felt he had to pass the promo on because of time? I have no idea. Apart from that.. Really good.

I liked the unique way of booking who would compete for the title. For me, if it was on this promo. I would have Damaged Goods and Niall win there matches respectively. Look forward to seeing what happens.

Okay, so first negative. The opening match worked and did the job but for me.. it could have been a little bit more spaced out for my taste. Also.. I didn't get the *Slap me now!* thing? What was that about?.

Good promo from Draymen & Israel.

The second match between Vegas and Kazam was better for me. That's how I personally like seeing the matches written.

Good opening promo from Gatling (Who plays him?) followed by one from Archer Black. This tell's me that Tony Jark is on his way out before it has even begun Haha!

3rd match was again decent. I get the same feeling the person that did the first.. did this one? The spacing looked like it was going to continue but it didn't as the match continued so for my personal taste, that was pleasing to see. Well done Black on the debut win.

Funny promo from Layman. I could picture it in my head and I was giggling along as I was reading it.

Tag triple threat match up next! Would have liked the match to have been a little longer personally but it was good. Sad to see Black Blooded go over Damaged Goods on this one. I assumed Black Blooded would though.. Congrats Asher.

Again.. Would have liked more spacing in the Kayfab/Homeboys match. I guess I'm just a fan of seeing the counts like:

One!/1!

Two!/2!

Rather then.
    2. (Followed by words.)

Same with the..
    Drek!
    Whiz!
    Drek!
    Whiz! (Followed by words.)

For me. I enjoy it more like..

Drek!
    Whiz!
    Drek!

(Space then carry on.) Just personal taste I guess but I would like to see matches follow the same pattern if possible. One way or the other. Pleased to see Kayfab win this one.

LOL! Captain Amazing! Funny stuff. Well done Torphs.

The main event was the best of the night. I assume that was from Eddie? For those that are thinking.. what's this guy talking about with the matches? That's basically how I like to see a match presented. Good stuff. Well done Punk on the win.. I think this one made the most sense considering Darius has a title and Diamond is still feeling his way into IWA. I'm however tipping Diamond to do well here and hold a title sooner rather then later.
    Good ending with Blooded coming out and having the stare down. set up the match nicely.

Really good opening show. Looking forward to seeing the next one now.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Revolution feedback:

Nice opening. I liked that you used your real name as I'm not a fan of when Feds use there account names. (Though I understand why.) Really cool to see the title unveiled. Really nice touch by Krysys doing them and it's pretty sick that Rev has it's very own designed titles.
    loved the opening promo, the only let down was Black Blooded.. I assume Asher was away? Maybe he felt he had to pass the promo on because of time? I have no idea. Apart from that.. Really good.

I liked the unique way of booking who would compete for the title. For me, if it was on this promo. I would have Damaged Goods and Niall win there matches respectively. Look forward to seeing what happens.

Okay, so first negative. The opening match worked and did the job but for me.. it could have been a little bit more spaced out for my taste. Also.. I didn't get the *Slap me now!* thing? What was that about?.

Good promo from Draymen & Israel.

The second match between Vegas and Kazam was better for me. That's how I personally like seeing the matches written.

Good opening promo from Gatling (Who plays him?) followed by one from Archer Black. This tell's me that Tony Jark is on his way out before it has even begun Haha!

3rd match was again decent. I get the same feeling the person that did the first.. did this one? The spacing looked like it was going to continue but it didn't as the match continued so for my personal taste, that was pleasing to see. Well done Black on the debut win.

Funny promo from Layman. I could picture it in my head and I was giggling along as I was reading it.

Tag triple threat match up next! Would have liked the match to have been a little longer personally but it was good. Sad to see Black Blooded go over Damaged Goods on this one. I assumed Black Blooded would though.. Congrats Asher.

Again.. Would have liked more spacing in the Kayfab/Homeboys match. I guess I'm just a fan of seeing the counts like:

One!/1!

Two!/2!

Rather then.
    2. (Followed by words.)

Same with the..
    Drek!
    Whiz!
    Drek!
    Whiz! (Followed by words.)

For me. I enjoy it more like..

Drek!
    Whiz!
    Drek!

(Space then carry on.) Just personal taste I guess but I would like to see matches follow the same pattern if possible. One way or the other. Pleased to see Kayfab win this one.

LOL! Captain Amazing! Funny stuff. Well done Torphs.

The main event was the best of the night. I assume that was from Eddie? For those that are thinking.. what's this guy talking about with the matches? That's basically how I like to see a match presented. Good stuff. Well done Punk on the win.. I think this one made the most sense considering Darius has a title and Diamond is still feeling his way into IWA. I'm however tipping Diamond to do well here and hold a title sooner rather then later.
    Good ending with Blooded coming out and having the stare down. set up the match nicely.

Really good opening show. Looking forward to seeing the next one now.
    This is my one, I will take that and apply it, thank-you for the honestly

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Watch the OOC turn to IC

Israel: Ahh Juno good to see your not taking things to heart as often, How are you this evening?

Oh but please don't think you have to because of me. I just think it will help the show if the matches were presented in the same style. I know when I worked under Eddie (No need for a joke Benny ) I looked at his style, seen it was working and he was being sounded out as the best and used it for myself.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Watch the OOC turn to IC

Israel: Ahh Juno good to see your not taking things to heart as often, How are you this evening?
    *Juno turns her head and stops herself rolling her eyes at him*

Juno: Yeah fine *Juno takes down her hood as she doesn't want to be rude*

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Oh but please don't think you have to because of me. I just think it will help the show if the matches were presented in the same style. I know when I worked under Eddie (No need for a joke Benny ) I looked at his style, seen it was working and he was being sounded out as the best and used it for myself.
    No, I know that, I take all feedback on board and this helps to make me a better match writer and if it helps the overall running and helps make the show more enjoyable, I will

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

*Juno turns her head and stops herself rolling her eyes at him*

Juno: Yeah fine *Juno takes down her hood as she doesn't want to be rude*
    *Israel is careful about what to say next because he is in touch with his feelings at the moment*

Israel: Let me guess? Someone has pissed you off and now you don't want to deal with me... Hey I actually have some very good news for you Juno