Page 1708 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 708 1208 1608 1658 169817061707170817091710 1718 1758 1808 2208 ... LastLast
Results 17,071 to 17,080 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    I've written two of my three matches for the show. I'm actually quite proud of one and I am looking to write a big one for my last match.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    IWA.com Exclusive

The camera fades in to show a smiling Seth Gabel sitting on a stool next to a flat screen TV on a plinth. On the TV, the IWA Chaos signature is playing silently on a loop as Seth starts to speak.

Wassup, guys! Seth Gabel here for IWA.com and we're here to have a quick peek at what we can expect to see this Sunday on Chaos. Before we go into that though, I just wanna give a quick mention about IWA Revolution which debuted on TV this week. I know the network is showing re-runs throughout the week, so be sure to check you local listings and watch the show to keep abreast of everything happening over there.

So what can we expect this Sunday? Well, for starters, IWA Heavyweight Champion, Shaz, retained his title after beating the number one contender, Chris Divine. Divine has been somewhat silent since Night Of Legends and many speculate that he may not even turn up to the show this week. Regardless, I've heard that backstage, there are a few guys who want to have a crack at Shaz and take that title away from him, and hopefully we'll have an idea of who will be in the title picture sooner rather than later.

Speaking of the title picture, Kyojin beat Jman for a second time in succession at Night Of Legends. Jman, like Divine, has fallen off the radar recently but Kyojin has been very vocal backstage about his title ambitions. A point accentuated when, during the draft at Night Of Legends, there was a brawl and Kyojin was the last man standing. The 'Superstar of the Year' is always after gold and one can only assume that Smokey won't think twice about letting him have a crack at Shaz.

After a hard fought battle, Mike Hawk was also victorious at Night Of Legends and will be requiring a new opponent for his Blackout Championship. As a result, there will be a number one contender's match this week on Chaos between Ace Note and 'The Freak' Ryan Wells. I know Hawk will be scouting that match very closely and so he should – both men have the opportunity to cause some concern for Hawk and regardless of the result, it will be an amazing match at Death By Glory.

Malcolm Adonis, however, is in a situation where there doesn't seem to be anything for him. After his loss to Hawk, he remains outwardly confident but you have to assume that, deep down, he is bothered by the fact that he hasn't won a match in IWA for two months now. Will Adonis tackle this issue head on? One can only hope that the Sexual Sensation comes back to form, as he is an amazing performer in and out of the ring. Giggity.

We'll also be seeing action from some of the new blood that's coming into IWA, so keep an eye out for James, Matthew Black and Mr. Torture.

So there we have it guys. A brief look at what to expect this week and I am certan much more will happen too. I'll see you Sunday!

The camera fades to black, and the IWA logo flashes across the screen.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: So the only thing that's keeping me from getting a shot at Mike Hawk's Blackout Championship is Ryan Wells? Heh, no problem. We've been tag team partners once, Ryan, but now it looks like it's going to be me and you going at each others throats. Hope your ready for war, Freak.

Captain Amazing: I've heard whispers that my arch nemesis Doctor Diet will be on Revolution next week! Fear not gentle beings for I, Captain Amazing, shall never succumb to the soulless advances of that wily salad pusher!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: So the only thing that's keeping me from getting a shot at Mike Hawk's Blackout Championship is Ryan Wells? Heh, no problem. We've been tag team partners once, Ryan, but now it looks like it's going to be me and you going at each others throats. Hope your ready for war, Freak.
    Wells: Get ready Ace, because once the bell rings, I'll coming after you. And I will win. You? You could just lose, or you could end up in the hospital. I'm going to win, and kick your ass in the process, be ready Ace.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Get ready Ace, because once the bell rings, I'll coming after you. And I will win. You? You could just lose, or you could end up in the hospital. I'm going to win, and kick your ass in the process, be ready Ace.
    OOC: Just to be sure, Ryan Wells is a heel, right?

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment:KJ winning in the main event. He did a good job with his promo and his character is interesting.
    Best Match: Main event
    Best Promo: Captain amazing, this character is a bit inane but I love it.
    Best Piece of Booking: Black blooded and KJ
    Best Debut *when applicable*: Archer Black
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: D-Boy being pinned.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nope
    Any Other Positives: Nice promo to start the show... good match writing as well.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation:no
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any):N/A
    Overall Show Grade: A-
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    OOC: Just to be sure, Ryan Wells is a heel, right?
    Wells is a heel.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Ace Note: I don't know about that. I've already beaten an overgrown, musclebound airhead before. Twice. I don't think doing the same to you will be too much of a challenge especially when I have the incentive in the form of becoming the number one contender for Hawk's Blackout Championship.

Favorite Moment: Will be seeing the impeding match between Black Blooded and KJ Punk. The dynamic between a former World Champion in his own right and both members of the infamous tag team that is Black Blooded fighting to be best Revolution has to offer, has already got me waiting in anticipation as to what the future of the IWA Championship will be.

Best Match: Main event. Had a great feel to it.

Best Promo: Opener. Seeing so many singles stars and tag teams give a good show was fantastic.

Best Piece of Booking: Tying up the Extremely Lethal and Pardy Boyz series, wondering how the series will end and I'm guessing (as it should be) the series finale will be at the PPV. Should be a good match.

Best Debut *when applicable*: Archer Black. Will be interesting to see, what Scribbs does with Archer.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Other than the coloring for the in ring announcer being such a bright pink, not really. I personally prefer this pink it's easier on the eyes and helps with the reading.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nope.

Any Other Positives: The Triple Threat tag match, Lay-Flair and Jackson Smith promo

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Covered that.

Overall Show Grade: A
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up