Page 1685 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 685 1185 1585 1635 167516831684168516861687 1695 1735 1785 2185 ... LastLast
Results 16,841 to 16,850 of 22796
  1. #16841
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I dunno if I will take over my dad's takeaway to be honest, it'll probably be given to my older brother as he's the spoilt prick.
    Family rivalry eh?
    #BeJelly


  2. #16842
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,803
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Family rivalry eh?
    Not really mate.


  3. #16843
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Not really mate.


    Sorry. Had to be done.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  4. #16844
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,803
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post


    Sorry. Had to be done.
    Lol, no need to apologize haha!


  5. #16845
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I fucking hate people. Seriously. This here is a rough transcript of a phone call I just took:

    Me: Hello?

    Idiot: How much do you charge for a disco?

    Me: *sigh* (I sigh because I know that if those are the opening words, I'm not getting hired) Where is it?

    Idiot: (says location - don't remember where)

    Me: Date?

    Idiot: (says date)

    Me: Times of entertainment?

    Idiot: 7:30 until 1am.

    Me: How many people?

    Idiot: 100.

    Me: Ok. I can do that all inclusive for £800.

    Idiot: How much? There's a guy in the Yellow Pages who will do it for £150 (as if I am supposed to say at this point "Y'know what? You're right. As an apology, please let me provide the entertainment for you for free!")!

    Me: Hire 'em then.

    Idiot: What?

    Me: Hire 'em if all you want to spend is £150. I'm not gonna beat that price.

    Idiot: Do you not think it's a good idea?

    Me: No, I'm sure you'll have a great time. Quick question, you got a buffet?

    Idiot: Yeah.

    Me: How much is that?

    Idiot: £17.50 a head.

    Me: And I'm charging £8.00 a head. Doesn't sound so expensive now, does it? But you're only willing to pay £1.50 a head for your entertainment for your wedding day - one of the most important days of your life. How many people do you think will walk away at the end of the night and say "Fuck me, those were by far the best sausage rolls I have ever had in my life?"

    Idiot:...

    Me: And how many people do you think will say "Fuck me, that DJ was shit!"

    Idiot: I'll get back to you.

    I wait with bated breath.
    Hahahahahaha...........Class!




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #16846
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,189
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I fucking hate people. Seriously. This here is a rough transcript of a phone call I just took:

    Me: Hello?

    Idiot: How much do you charge for a disco?

    Me: *sigh* (I sigh because I know that if those are the opening words, I'm not getting hired) Where is it?

    Idiot: (says location - don't remember where)

    Me: Date?

    Idiot: (says date)

    Me: Times of entertainment?

    Idiot: 7:30 until 1am.

    Me: How many people?

    Idiot: 100.

    Me: Ok. I can do that all inclusive for £800.

    Idiot: How much? There's a guy in the Yellow Pages who will do it for £150 (as if I am supposed to say at this point "Y'know what? You're right. As an apology, please let me provide the entertainment for you for free!")!

    Me: Hire 'em then.

    Idiot: What?

    Me: Hire 'em if all you want to spend is £150. I'm not gonna beat that price.

    Idiot: Do you not think it's a good idea?

    Me: No, I'm sure you'll have a great time. Quick question, you got a buffet?

    Idiot: Yeah.

    Me: How much is that?

    Idiot: £17.50 a head.

    Me: And I'm charging £8.00 a head. Doesn't sound so expensive now, does it? But you're only willing to pay £1.50 a head for your entertainment for your wedding day - one of the most important days of your life. How many people do you think will walk away at the end of the night and say "Fuck me, those were by far the best sausage rolls I have ever had in my life?"

    Idiot:...

    Me: And how many people do you think will say "Fuck me, that DJ was shit!"

    Idiot: I'll get back to you.

    I wait with bated breath.
    Benny, I swear to god you're a fuckin' legend. Tell me the date and place and I'll gatecrash it!

  7. #16847
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Benny, I swear to god you're a fuckin' legend. Tell me the date and place and I'll gatecrash it!
    Dude, the way I talk to people, I would have you in fucking stitches. Give me a few moments, and I will tell ye a story from a couple of weeks back.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  8. #16848
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,189
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Dude, the way I talk to people, I would have you in fucking stitches. Give me a few moments, and I will tell ye a story from a couple of weeks back.
    I'll have to hear it another time mate, I'm just about to go out!

  9. #16849
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I'll have to hear it another time mate, I'm just about to go out!
    Poo-er, Shake!


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  10. #16850
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Poo-er, Shake!
    I'm still waiting for the story!
    #BeJelly


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.