Page 1684 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 684 1184 1584 1634 167416821683168416851686 1694 1734 1784 2184 ... LastLast
Results 16,831 to 16,840 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    People these days don't seem to understand that if you pay for shit, you get shit. Everyone wants a bargain, but the bare faced cheek of some people that they can quite happily attempt to deny someone fair pay for their service makes me angry at times. I work for my dad, he's a plumber and runs two business as such and I take calls all day long from people who would quite like to wash their dishes without smelling next doors toilet, and expect to get away with spare change. These men are professionals, they do a hard job so posh little housewives don't have to, they have kids to feed and bills to pay, so you either pay what we charge, or your dishes can go on stinking of shit. Done.

I hate people too.
    This. Just this.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Yeah, we do.
    One of our states "proud" achievements. Microsoft and boeing are cool and all... But Costco! You can get 50 pounds of gram crackers at a time man!
    This. Just this.
    Luckily I don't really have to deal with people. Success!
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    People these days don't seem to understand that if you pay for shit, you get shit. Everyone wants a bargain, but the bare faced cheek of some people that they can quite happily attempt to deny someone fair pay for their service makes me angry at times. I work for my dad, he's a plumber and runs two business as such and I take calls all day long from people who would quite like to wash their dishes without smelling next doors toilet, and expect to get away with spare change. These men are professionals, they do a hard job so posh little housewives don't have to, they have kids to feed and bills to pay, so you either pay what we charge, or your dishes can go on stinking of shit. Done.

I hate people too.
    I work with my dad as well.

Blog Entries
    All these kids getting jobs automatically with their familes. They have it easy compared to me. I had to find my own way in life.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    1. I fucking love costco.

2. The biggest thing I get is people that call in 10 years after buying a computer, expecting us to fix it for free.
    Or the ones that want to tell me how many other products from my company they have, like that makes a difference.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    All these kids getting jobs automatically with their familes. They have it easy compared to me. I had to find my own way in life.
    Are you saying your family didn't help you out at all? haha
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Are you saying your family didn't help you out at all? haha
    Depends on the question you're asking. If you're speaking in the general term, then yes of course they did.

But in terms of support in my career goals, putting together the capital, teaching myself the tax system, investment, marketing, interpersonal skills and much more, that was me.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    You mug haha. There is a reason why I'm working with my dad, but I ain't gonna say.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    You mug haha. There is a reason why I'm working with my dad, but I ain't gonna say.
    I'm only jesting. Working with family, I should imagine, has many benefits. Especially if it is a family business that you may take over one day.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    I'm only jesting. Working with family, I should imagine, has many benefits. Especially if it is a family business that you may take over one day.
    I dunno if I will take over my dad's takeaway to be honest, it'll probably be given to my older brother as he's the spoilt prick.