Page 1675 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 6751175157516251665167316741675167616771685172517752175 ... LastLast
Results 16,741 to 16,750 of 22796
  1. #16741
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,580
    Blog Entries
    7
    Promo sent

  2. #16742
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,903
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
    I hope so. I like this IC'ing.
    Have you got to meet the biggest douche on the roster yet?


    D-Boy: Who in world is this James guy who is owning Diamond!? Two tools in a tool box I guess. Lets get the pardy started today!
    D-Boy grabs some beer as he walks into IWA and begins to chug it
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  3. #16743
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Have you got to meet the biggest douche on the roster yet?


    D-Boy: Who in world is this James guy who is owning Diamond!? Two tools in a tool box I guess. Lets get the pardy started today!
    D-Boy grabs some beer as he walks into IWA and begins to chug it
    Darius walks in, sees D-boy, turns on his heels and walks back out.


    Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  4. #16744
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Have you got to meet the biggest douche on the roster yet?


    D-Boy: Who in world is this James guy who is owning Diamond!? Two tools in a tool box I guess. Lets get the pardy started today!
    D-Boy grabs some beer as he walks into IWA and begins to chug it
    James: A beer drinking wrestler. So how many times have you been sued for gimmick infringement?

  5. #16745
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,903
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
    James: A beer drinking wrestler. So how many times have you been sued for gimmick infringement?
    D-Boy: HA, you's be a funny douchie boy right!? Rymac and I are no Stone Cold or APA. We just love to have a good time and destroy nerds on our path to the titles. By the way beings we are up 3 to 1 in the our best of seven series with those two douche bags "extremely lethal" for the number one contendership... I'd say this gimmick stealing beer drinking pardy boy is doing much better than you jamesy! Now dat's what I'd be talking about.

    D-boy is obviously pretty drunk from a night of pardying.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  6. #16746
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: HA, you's be a funny douchie boy right!? Rymac and I are no Stone Cold or APA. We just love to have a good time and destroy nerds on our path to the titles. By the way beings we are up 3 to 1 in the our best of seven series with those two douche bags "extremely lethal" for the number one contendership... I'd say this gimmick stealing beer drinking pardy boy is doing much better than you jamesy! Now dat's what I'd be talking about.

    D-boy is obviously pretty drunk from a night of pardying.
    James: Yeah, I'll have a Big Mac with Cheese. Just a regular, thanks. Hold the fries and I'll go with a.............diet coke please. Thanks.

  7. #16747
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,903
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
    James: Yeah, I'll have a Big Mac with Cheese. Just a regular, thanks. Hold the fries and I'll go with a.............diet coke please. Thanks.
    D-Boy: I'm a contender for the greatest titles in the greatest company. You are a punk kid trying to make a name for himself. I'm the best in the world at everything I chose to do. I have proven that in and outside the ring, at the beer pong table, and while drinking beer. This is not a gimmick my friend. This is D-boy... 1/2 of the greatest thing in efedding. Go get your damn cheeseburger else where punk.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  8. #16748
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: I'm a contender for the greatest titles in the greatest company. You are a punk kid trying to make a name for himself. I'm the best in the world at everything I chose to do. I have proven that in and outside the ring, at the beer pong table, and while drinking beer. This is not a gimmick my friend. This is D-boy... 1/2 of the greatest thing in efedding. Go get your damn cheeseburger else where punk.
    James: Christ, I hate the fact that McDonalds keep hiring these foriegn workers who don't speak English. Do you understand what I am saying? Do you need me to point out my order on the menu for you? I want my burger bitch!

  9. #16749
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,903
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
    James: Christ, I hate the fact that McDonalds keep hiring these foriegn workers who don't speak English. Do you understand what I am saying? Do you need me to point out my order on the menu for you? I want my burger bitch!
    D-Boy: Your incompetence is overwhelming. I'm not a foreign worker who doesn't speak english. I'm someone who is actually relevant in IWA. You know something that you are not. Now get out of my face you punk ass bitch before I get to stomping.

    D-boy drinks another beer

    D-Boy: I'll make your dream come true kid. I'll put my boot upside your head and give you a pardy boy drop through a table. Go back to the indies boy. I'm the best in the damn world, you don't belong here.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  10. #16750
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,804
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Promo sent
    Great job man. We're halfway through that now!



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.