Page 1659 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 659 1159 1559 1609 164916571658165916601661 1669 1709 1759 2159 ... LastLast
Results 16,581 to 16,590 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: Next week, the Diamond revolution is gonna begin. Everyone on Revolution better watch themselves, cause I'm going to dominate that show!
    James: Congratulations on being relegated to the B show whilst I will debut on Chaos, the first and greatest show in IWA.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
    James: Congratulations on being relegated to the B show whilst I will debut on Chaos, the first and greatest show in IWA.
    Diamond: my friend, any show that has Chris Diamond on it...is the A show. Doesn't matter how long it's been I'm existence.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Ano Doom: All this talk about Revolution makes me think these weak minded fools with dreams of prosperity and ill conceived delusions of grandeur do not realize or remember that...You're on the same show with...THE single most destructive force IWA has ever known...In my short time I have made such an impact by ruining one single man's life. Even though I have yet to decree that he's had enough, if anyone around me on this brand thinks they have a shot at ANYTHING with me around...The Demon Cyborg will do to you, what I have done to Jackson...But much worse. For games are not going to be played, There is no Israel Revolution, No Diamond Revolution, No KJ Punk being the catalyst for a Revolution....Only The Demon Cyborg, doing what he wants constantly, because if none can stop me, why should I not do as I please?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Diamond: my friend, any show that has Chris Diamond on it...is the A show. Doesn't matter how long it's been I'm existence.
    James: For someone who prides himself in finishing in under 7 minutes, I don't see how anything you do could be considered A Class. My guess is that within those 7 minutes is an age of disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: All this talk about Revolution makes me think these weak minded fools with dreams of prosperity and ill conceived delusions of grandeur do not realize or remember that...You're on the same show with...THE single most destructive force IWA has ever known...In my short time I have made such an impact by ruining one single man's life. Even though I have yet to decree that he's had enough, if anyone around me on this brand thinks they have a shot at ANYTHING with me around...The Demon Cyborg will do to you, what I have done to Jackson...But much worse. For games are not going to be played, There is no Israel Revolution, No Diamond Revolution, No KJ Punk being the catalyst for a Revolution....Only The Demon Cyborg, doing what he wants constantly, because if none can stop me, why should I not do as I please?
    James: You said that whilst looking in the mirror, didn't you?

Blog Entries
    James: For someone who prides himself in finishing in under 7 minutes, I don't see how anything you do could be considered A Class. My guess is that within those 7 minutes is an age of disappointment.
    Diamond: good one, newbie. Keep that up and you'll be rooming with Seahawk too, he likes a good joke too. I pride myself on my WRESTLING record of defeating people in under 7 minutes. Ask the 6 guys I've done it to. But now I don't have the pressure of that record hanging above me, i can take all the time in the world destroying my opponents. Care to try and get one over on The Prodigy, son?

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Diamond: Big talk from a guy who won by count out. Me, I can talk big, cause I can back it up each and every night inside that ring!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Diamond: good one, newbie. Keep that up and you'll be rooming with Seahawk too, he likes a good joke too. I pride myself on my WRESTLING record of defeating people in under 7 minutes. Ask the 6 guys I've done it to. But now I don't have the pressure of that record hanging above me, i can take all the time in the world destroying my opponents. Care to try and get one over on The Prodigy, son?
    James: I'll tell you what, dad, if you're feeling brave enough and have enough stamina to last more than 7 minutes in the ring and give the IWA a wrestling spectacle, you come and find me on Chaos. I'll be the one making a name for myself in a very short space of time.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Just letting you know, the Revolution promo has reached me and I will hopefully pass it on in a few hours.
    Reached you? You were the second guy!

Thanks for letting everybody know though dude. Remember to send me a copy when you send it on.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Can you not just sack off this superhero guy and create a character called the Torphamaniac?
    NO! Captain Amazing is the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Interesting.. Interesting.. The Torphamaniac could be his arch nemesis.
    Okay now this...I approve.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I know, right? But my creative team are all like "No, Benny. Put your ego in check. We're not giving it it's own PPV event because nobody gives a fuck!"
    For fucks sake Benny, it's not happening! Let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post

You bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I'm a horrible person. Fear me. GRRRR..

This just made my day hahahaha.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

James: I'll tell you what, dad, if you're feeling brave enough and have enough stamina to last more than 7 minutes in the ring and give the IWA a wrestling spectacle, you come and find me on Chaos. I'll be the one making a name for myself in a very short space of time.
    Darius: Awh man, the new blood is on Chaos?

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)