Page 1650 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 650 1150 1550 1600 164016481649165016511652 1660 1700 1750 2150 ... LastLast
Results 16,491 to 16,500 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    R(ob) found this one
    I also found this.... and it's fucking hilarious.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post

This is gold! I watched it previously. haha
    #BeJelly

yeah, I had watched it last week when i was looking up matches to use.......funny, very funny

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post

I'm fucking dying LMFAO

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    My promo has been sent into Eddie and also to the next person. Woohoo for not being lazy!
    As have mine, funny that

Ok, so I want some opinions from the members of IWA. Do you like the image of the tag belt being a single title, or would you prefer it be two belts?
    Profile Retired

Just letting you know, the Revolution promo has reached me and I will hopefully pass it on in a few hours.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Ok, so I want some opinions from the members of IWA. Do you like the image of the tag belt being a single title, or would you prefer it be two belts?
    Single belt works fine too me mate.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

To be honest, that Blackout Title belt is awesome. The others are pretty cool too.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ok, so, this is me saying, I'm done. I'm done with efedding, I'm done with EWN forums, I'm just done. After the debacle yesterday, I feel as though I am one of the more hated users, so I don't really see a reason to ever come back. So, this is indeed my final post. Now sure, I'm some will reply to this and say "sure Bear, see you in a few days, blah blah", but after the conversations I had, not just with B-Mc, but with others, I have no reason to come back here. So this is my final adieu, but in my usual fashion, I'm not going out with a whimper. So here goes.

Benny-For the longest time, I considered you a bro. I know I threw you into this, and I know you are pissed for a multitude of reasons. The fact was at one point, we were friends. So I hope this works out for you, and I hope things in real life work out also. Other than the times we have squabbled, you have been a cool guy.

Eddie-The guy I've known the longest on this site, one of the few guys I knew I could say anything to, and it wouldn't go anywhere. Yeah, we had a huge blow up yesterday, and I'm sure you'll be pissed for a good long while, just like I will have the "give a fuck" attitude for a while, but in the end, you were a friend also. I hope Revolution rocks for you, and you do wonders, as only you can do.

Dennis-One of the few guys I'll still probably talk to after this. People can mock you, and make fun fo you, but when it comes down to it, you are a good guy, and definitely someone worthwile to call a friend.

The Heartbreak Kid-THBK, what can I say bro? It wasn't until around the end of ICW, beginning of IWA, and my time in WWE, that we actually really chatted and became friends. Thank you for your kind words yesterday, but I stand by what I originally said. I hope WWE fantasy goes well, and hopefully you guys stay at the top of the efed ladder, as where you rightfully deserve to be.

TTC- it's no hidden thing what I think of you, but I want to clarify. Chatting with you, when you aren't being a total obnoxious troll, you are a decent guy. If you just stopped your insistent trolling, and be creative with your characters(look at Darren Bull), I think most people wouldn't have a problem with you, and would be glad to have you involved in stuff.

AshleyPunk-If i ever ragged on you, even joking wise, I am sorry. You are always a positive and outgoing person, and that is a rare thing to see, so stay that way. I hope things go well for you with Revolution, and hopefully you get a chance to shine as creative.

B-Mc-I've said pretty much all I am going to say.

Vandarius-The other guy Ill still probably talk to after this. I want to thank you first, for sticking with me in IWA, and being on call when people bailed with stuff they had to do. I ain't going to go into much, purely because you are a good guy, and I will still chat with you.

ScribblerJones-Broseph, I am sorry. I am sorry things couldn't come to be. See, in the last few days, I had talked with ole scribs, about the idea of starting up a new efed. It wouldn't have been anything soon, no, it probably wouldn't have been till July or Aug, as I wanted to figure out what was happening with my kid and the baby mama, if they were moving or not. I knew it would be met with resentment and disbelief, but I still believed there would be some who would be interested. Scribs, I have to give you a huge kudos bro, purely because 99% of the time, whatever it might be, you are positive, and all for whatever it is. Keep it up bro, for real.

Asherdelampyr-Bro, I have enjoyed chatting with you, and seeing your characters develop. To me, Black Blooded are the #1 team not just in IWA,, but in all of efedding. In IWA atleast, Damaged Goods come in a close second. Keep up the great work bro, as anything you do, is gold.

Torphy-Blunt, to the point, direct. Some things people don't like, I for one, that was great. One of the few guys who I knew would give it straight with no bs or ass kissing. Thank you. Thank you for first, being that person, and second, being willing to work with Shining when I am sure others would have looked at two characters like yours and his and been like "that is just odd, I don't want to do it".

to anyone else I didn't mention-Thank you. Thank you for taking part in ICW, for taking part in IWA, for putting up with who I am as a person, and for most of all, being people for me to chat with and socialize with. There are some I have had arguments with, and others I've never had problems with, but when it comes down to it, I've enjoyed my time, and hope all goes well for all of you.

So that is it. I am posting this and logging off. So feel free to say whatever you want.
    Thanks for the kind words man! Take it easy bro, enjoy life.

It was a pleasure getting to know and working with you.

IWA:

HWA:

General: