Page 1639 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 6391139153915891629163716381639164016411649168917392139 ... LastLast
Results 16,381 to 16,390 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    That may have to do with the fact that his trolling doesn't annoy people to high heaven like yours tends to do. Plus, people have asked you to knock it off countless times and you still carry on with it. BTW, not trying to start drama here. Just a perspective from and outsider on this one.
    I admit I do carry on with my trolling, but I do indeed stop for awhile. But, hey you can't please everyone. Oh well, catch y'all in the flip side.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *calls up Elmer Fudd*
    Pessky Wabbit!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post

This thread has been terribly dramatic today. I'm going to try to lighten up the mood.

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    I know he does indeed deliver. I'm just joking or as the internet calls it trolling. But whatever.

Fine. You make up the rules or whatever. I've stated my stuff and my reasons. And if you don't like my trolling then just tell me and I'll gracefully leave you alone and/or leave EWN for good if I bother you that much.I don't want to hurt anyone in any manner. I know when I'm not wanted and I'll gladly leave into the sunset and find myself a new bridge to be a troll at. So,as if this moment(unless someone replies and I feel like replying) you won't see or hear from me on IWA. I beg you a good day sir.
    So you're leaving IWA?

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Israel: As your Instigator of Integrity (and not drama) and the unofficial peacekeeper for IWA..... READ MY SHOW....

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    The IP Address

Men and Women, My name is Israel Pamich and this is the IP address.

After my first episode was rudely interrupted by one Ivan Draymen and the subsequent axing of the show on Chaos I have decided to upload this Webisode for you and the best part about having a one man operation is that...

Cameraman: Hey what about me?

You are not a part of the show; you are a contractor and getting paid handsomely so pipe down because this is the Israel Revolution, not yours.

Now that I have your attention let’s get back to the show and as the man of Integrity and your role model I actually wanted to reveal a little about myself and I am not talking in the mode of full Monty I am actually talking about my past and on this note I have got with me via satellite my favourite uncle, Borce Spahic, welcome to the show uncle Borce

Borce: When do I get paid Glupi?

Israel: Do not call me Glupi, I am not Glupi, ujak

Borce: You can’t even say uncle properly glupi its ujka

Israel: Ok I think the satellite is interrupting the transmission bye bye Ujka Douche bag

Only reason why I liked him is because I loved my tetka’s coffee, greatest brew of Herzegovina ever.

So now that I am 0-2 on successful segments lets answer some twitter questions sent to my new twitter account
    @TOMR_Israel send me any respectful and intelligent questions you have and no stupid twitpics, I don’t find them funny and I don’t like them.

The first question comes from @Israelno1fan and her question is: Israel I have noticed all your great work with Juno, do you think you can transform anyone?

To answer that no, you have to want to change and decide that you will be your harshest critic and do whatever it takes to become a lady of Morals and Honesty and only then can I help you.

Next question comes all the way from New Zealand from @Sexofthebest who asks if I have ever played rugby?

If you resend the question and let me know whether that was League or union then I would be sure to tell you no I haven’t and I would never play any sport that New Zealand is successful at..... so just rugby.

We have time for one more question from @RealGarcia who asks Israel ¿cuándo finalmente ganar el campeonato mundial IWA.

Real Garcia, what makes you think I speak spanish? Is this question even for me?

Israel: Well the first webisode was just as bad as the first in ring episode of the IP address and the worst thing about it is that my segment with my Ujka Borce wasnt even the worst segment, sigh... anyways if you feel you csan intelligently contribute to this show please contact me @TOMR_Israel and I apologise for this terrible webisode, until next time I am the Instigator of Integrity and the Role Model for Revolution Israel Pamich

*Gulpi means stupid
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    So you're leaving IWA?
    Should have clarified. I meant the thread. You won't see me here anymore. I'll watch, but won't post unless I feel like posting something. But, if you guys feel like I don't deserve to be here cause of my unoriginal character(s) then I'll leave the fed as well. I don't want to be in a place where I bother people to an extent that they start hating me.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

In other news;

ROB HALFORD (Judas Priest) & FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Wasn't Aloisick before your time?
    He is aloisick...

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    I know he does indeed deliver. I'm just joking or as the internet calls it trolling. But whatever.

Fine. You make up the rules or whatever. I've stated my stuff and my reasons. And if you don't like my trolling then just tell me and I'll gracefully leave you alone and/or leave EWN for good if I bother you that much.I don't want to hurt anyone in any manner. I know when I'm not wanted and I'll gladly leave into the sunset and find myself a new bridge to be a troll at. So,as if this moment(unless someone replies and I feel like replying) you won't see or hear from me on IWA. I beg you a good day sir.
    Dont be so Daft, Punk

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    In other news;

ROB HALFORD (Judas Priest) & FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH

That was fucking awesome!

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing