Page 1614 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 614 1114 1514 1564 160416121613161416151616 1624 1664 1714 2114 ... LastLast
Results 16,131 to 16,140 of 22796
  1. #16131
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,803
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Awww that's sweet. Cheating really does fuck your head up doesn't it, Hawk? Oh, and by the way- how's life as Blackout Champion? You've got a loooooooong way to go till you're in the big leagues with moi.
    Hawk: When you own the skies like I do, your always on top. I never got a rematch if you remember correctly. Smith cost me as the guest ref and you ran to the hill to avoid me. So why don't you put your money where your mouth is and face me again and I will make you suffer the same way you did in that ladder match.

    Ace, I remember that match well, but until I have a singles victory over you I am not satisfied with that. So challenge me if you want, but remember that this is the blackout title, so one shot and when you lose, your career fades into the black.

    Juno, you have potential and Israel just holds you back. Why else aren't you a champion now, I can unlock that potential in exchange for your managerial services and your career will soar like the Hawk.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  2. #16132
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,797
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: When you own the skies like I do, your always on top. I never got a rematch if you remember correctly. Smith cost me as the guest ref and you ran to the hill to avoid me. So why don't you put your money where your mouth is and face me again and I will make you suffer the same way you did in that ladder match.

    Ace, I remember that match well, but until I have a singles victory over you I am not satisfied with that. So challenge me if you want, but remember that this is the blackout title, so one shot and when you lose, your career fades into the black.

    Juno, you have potential and Israel just holds you back. Why else aren't you a champion now, I can unlock that potential in exchange for your managerial services and your career will soar like the Hawk.
    OOC: Dark Mike Hawk is my favorite Hawk, by far.

    Shaz: Rematch? A rematch is something that you shouldn't get, because like always- you'll lose your opportunity. I never ran from you actually, it's not my fault Smith decided to stick his nose where it didn't belong. You could've easily came back for me, but you never did- so what does that mean? Oh yes, it means that YOU ran away from ME.

    Money where my mouth is? Okay, I'll do that.

    Shaz puts money in his mouth, he begins to chew- before taking it out of his mouth and tearing it in half.

    Shaz: You'll suffer the exact same fate as those notes did, 'cause I'll tear you apart.


  3. #16133
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: When you own the skies like I do, your always on top. I never got a rematch if you remember correctly. Smith cost me as the guest ref and you ran to the hill to avoid me. So why don't you put your money where your mouth is and face me again and I will make you suffer the same way you did in that ladder match.

    Ace, I remember that match well, but until I have a singles victory over you I am not satisfied with that. So challenge me if you want, but remember that this is the blackout title, so one shot and when you lose, your career fades into the black.

    Juno, you have potential and Israel just holds you back. Why else aren't you a champion now, I can unlock that potential in exchange for your managerial services and your career will soar like the Hawk.
    Juno: Look man, let me get back to you with a decision and for the record, no one is holding me back... I mean that


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  4. #16134
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    OOC: Dark Mike Hawk is my favorite Hawk, by far.

    Shaz: Rematch? A rematch is something that you shouldn't get, because like always- you'll lose your opportunity. I never ran from you actually, it's not my fault Smith decided to stick his nose where it didn't belong. You could've easily came back for me, but you never did- so what does that mean? Oh yes, it means that YOU ran away from ME.

    Money where my mouth is? Okay, I'll do that.

    Shaz puts money in his mouth, he begins to chew- before taking it out of his mouth and tearing it in half.

    Shaz: You'll suffer the exact same fate as those notes did, 'cause I'll tear you apart.

    OOC: Aint even gonna lie that made me cringe and amused me at the same time...LOL DO NOT try that @ home.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  5. #16135
    Ano Doom: I told Jackson Smith the worst was on the way, and I was right. He hasn't seen me in days and Revolution still has time before the beginning, but I still manage to ruin his mind and he allows it to be done. He's in such a frantic state that he is even attempting to remove young little Alex away from the whole property. Maybe she would stop costing you, if you stopped being so distracted. The games won't work if you don't play into them. I'm being 155 percent honest here, I won't lie to you about this: If you do not let them bother you, the things I do to you will not have any effect on you. I destroy your clear and happy calm mindset because you allow me to do so. We are far from done, you know this as well, next time you lose to me...It won't be so painless.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  6. #16136
    I love Hawk amazing character and I'm glad that it was on the finals of Grand Prix 2(which he won btw) who had one of his best promos.

    He also revealed his real name!!!




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #16137
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,797
    Blog Entries
    27
    Shaz: And what is it with everyone trying to train Juno Mercury? Juno, if your thick brain wasn't aware- the only reason why they are offering you there services, is because they think you're shit. But to be fair, I don't blame them, because you are indeed shit.


  8. #16138
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: And what is it with everyone trying to train Juno Mercury? Juno, if your thick brain wasn't aware- the only reason why they are offering you there services, is because they think you're shit. But to be fair, I don't blame them, because you are indeed shit.
    Juno: Shaz, not need to be fucking rude... I doubt this is fact but, if they think that way, I will prove them all wrong champ


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  9. #16139
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,797
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Shaz, not need to be fucking rude... I doubt this is fact but, if they think that way, I will prove them all wrong champ
    Shaz: Oh dear, you'll say that- but you'll never do it. You'll always end up on the losing side. However, I'm in a good mood today, so lemme give you a little taste of what your "trainer" will do to you:

    1. He is indeed gonna train you, and then he'll call it a day.

    2. He'll give you a bottle of water, but what you won't realize- is that he'll spike it with alcohol.

    3. Finally, you'll get so drunk- that you're an easy target to take to bed.

    Not rocket science, is it?


  10. #16140
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Oh dear, you'll say that- but you'll never do it. You'll always end up on the losing side. However, I'm in a good mood today, so lemme give you a little taste of what your "trainer" will do to you:

    1. He is indeed gonna train you, and then he'll call it a day.

    2. He'll give you a bottle of water, but what you won't realize- is that he'll spike it with alcohol.

    3. Finally, you'll get so drunk- that you're an easy target to take to bed.

    Not rocket science, is it?

    Juno: Not everyone is as conceded, underhanded and disgusting as you... That how you get your kicks? Drugging girls? I am not fucking stupid and Shazmatraz, ever since I turned you down you have taken every opportunity to try and get me away from men... Jealous baby??


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.