Page 1574 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 5741074147415241564157215731574157515761584162416742074 ... LastLast
Results 15,731 to 15,740 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Oh look. A blockhead playing with blocks. It all makes sense now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: They lock your fucking phone up too dickhead?
    DArius couldn't grasp the concept of pressing 'Menu' and '*'.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: Ooooooooooh, snap! He forgot his phone! Tsk, tsk, tsk, Darius. Shame on you for making Betty worry all that time. For all he knows, you could have gone out and made better friends and we can't have that now, can we?

Macoonie: Oh and guys, I saw a couple motorcycle parked outside in the handicap parking zone. You might wanna take care of that before they get towed.

Drek: Now, Ron, be sensitive. Having Gear dependency syndrome is quite a handicap, wouldn't you agree?
    Mr. Blood: Funny thing there bitch boys, I don't remember seeing a single Gear at ringside while we were whipping the shit out of both you boys. Course I can understand how you may not remember, seeing as how you spent most of the match laid the fuck out.

Mr. Black: Like a Bitch.

Mr. Blood: Yet here you are, still cracking jokes. We've shown you the strength we command, then we showed you our own. All you have shown us is a couple of bullshit witty remarks, and that the fat one can take a punch. What the fuck even makes you two sorry sacks of shit thing you belong in this company, our company?

Vivica: And stay out of Family business!

Mr. Black: Hush now Princess.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    DArius couldn't grasp the concept of pressing 'Menu' and '*'.
    Uhh ...

Not going to lie. No fucking clue what that does..

XD

Head Creative Member of Ready To Evolve. Private Message me or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)(Promoted to EWNCW)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Uhh ...

Not going to lie. No fucking clue what that does..

XD
    REally? kinell!

The old Nokia phones - to unlock the keys, you had to press menu then star.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Mr. Blood: Funny thing there bitch boys, I don't remember seeing a single Gear at ringside while we were whipping the shit out of both you boys. Course I can understand how you may not remember, seeing as how you spent most of the match laid the fuck out.

Mr. Black: Like a Bitch.

Mr. Blood: Yet here you are, still cracking jokes. We've shown you the strength we command, then we showed you our own. All you have shown us is a couple of bullshit witty remarks, and that the fat one can take a punch. What the fuck even makes you two sorry sacks of shit thing you belong in this company, our company?

Vivica: And stay out of Family business!

Mr. Black: Hush now Princess.
    Drek: Don't get us wrong, gentlemen....and Betty, we realize defeat when we see it and let me tell you, you guys got us good the other night. Kudos. But uh, doesn't something seem to be missing from this equation?

Macoonie: You mean besides the Vanity Championship on Vivica?

Drek: Well yeah but something else. Hmmmmm......yeah! I got it! The realization from the both of you leather clad knuckleheads that this isn't over yet. Not by a long shot. It's 1 to 1 the last time I checked so as far as I'm concerned, that means that there's gotta be a rubber match. You name the time and the place and we'll be there faster than a T-Mobile text message.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    REally? kinell!

The old Nokia phones - to unlock the keys, you had to press menu then star.
    I wasn't allowed to have a phone until I was 17, and by then Nokia's were kind of out. I had a track phone but to unlock it I had to press the menu button twice.

Not like it is today, a know a fucking 12 year old with a fucking iPhone, iPad, iPod, and a fucking laptop and she STILL FUCKING BITCHES about not having enough.

Head Creative Member of Ready To Evolve. Private Message me or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: Don't get us wrong, gentlemen....and Betty, we realize defeat when we see it and let me tell you, you guys got us good the other night. Kudos. But uh, doesn't something seem to be missing from this equation?

Macoonie: You mean besides the Vanity Championship on Vivica?

Drek: Well yeah but something else. Hmmmmm......yeah! I got it! The realization from the both of you leather clad knuckleheads that this isn't over yet. Not by a long shot. It's 1 to 1 the last time I checked so as far as I'm concerned, that means that there's gotta be a rubber match. You name the time and the place and we'll be there faster than a T-Mobile text message.
    Mr. Blood: A rubber match? You have got to be fucking kidding me, What, you boys steal smokey's pills or somethin? What rubber match? What one of our encounters have you two fucking jackasses not gotten your asses beat in? How many times have you spot-faced fucking nerds pinned either one of us?

Mr. Black: That's what we thought.

Mr. Blood: But of course you want to sit there and whine "aww, but we won a match because the referee totally said we were the winners even though neither of us were conscious enough to know it at the time" and yeah, on paper, you boys marked yourselves up a win, I'm sure your whore of a momma is damn proud of you.

Mr. Black: Not in the real world

Mr. Blood: See, back here, where we live and work, all you two are is a couple of internet fairies that keep getting their asses kicked by their betters, and yet here you fucking stand with the balls to ask for more punishment?

Mr. Black: Any time, any place.

Mr. Blood: Hell, I admit, that does take some fucking balls to keep nipping at our heels like a couple of fucking chihuahuas no matter how bad we beat you down. Keep this up you may just turn into men after all.

Mr. Black: If you survive.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Mr. Blood: A rubber match? You have got to be fucking kidding me, What, you boys steal smokey's pills or somethin? What rubber match? What one of our encounters have you two fucking jackasses not gotten your asses beat in? How many times have you spot-faced fucking nerds pinned either one of us?

Mr. Black: That's what we thought.

Mr. Blood: But of course you want to sit there and whine "aww, but we won a match because the referee totally said we were the winners even though neither of us were conscious enough to know it at the time" and yeah, on paper, you boys marked yourselves up a win, I'm sure your whore of a momma is damn proud of you.

Mr. Black: Not in the real world

Mr. Blood: See, back here, where we live and work, all you two are is a couple of internet fairies that keep getting their asses kicked by their betters, and yet here you fucking stand with the balls to ask for more punishment?

Mr. Black: Any time, any place.

Mr. Blood: Hell, I admit, that does take some fucking balls to keep nipping at our heels like a couple of fucking chihuahuas no matter how bad we beat you down. Keep this up you may just turn into men after all.

Mr. Black: If you survive.

Drek:
    Don't worry about us. We'll survive and next time around, we'll win. We'll show you what a couple of internet fairies from Pipestone, Minnesota can do. Just make sure your Gears stay in the back this time around.

Just wanted to say in 16 days you all have been dealing with me for a year.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational: