Page 1557 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 5571057145715071547155515561557155815591567160716572057 ... LastLast
Results 15,561 to 15,570 of 22796
  1. #15561
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,867
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    How about now?
    Works now bud.
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    This time.......*Takes off sunglasses like a boss* The Revolution will be televised! Hide yo kids, Hide yo wife......
    Jackson vs Doom for a title!?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  2. #15562
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Works now bud.

    Jackson vs Doom for a title!?
    Good. Now Believe In The Shield!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #15563
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Don't you dare tell me that I was supposed to win that title now!!!! FUCK!
    Haha yep. After the Clique ended all the title were going to be vacated and you would've won the tournament, last beating Kyojin and you'd feud with him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  4. #15564
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,646
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Haha yep. After the Clique ended all the title were going to be vacated and you would've won the tournament, last beating Kyojin and you'd feud with him.
    Well shit! Just one more I can not put in the case!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  5. #15565
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Well shit! Just one more I can not put in the case!
    Trust me, I'd rather have had it on anyone besides Chainz. But you deserved it and to have a decent feud that didn't involve me

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  6. #15566
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,867
    Blog Entries
    10
    The awkward moment when you have no idea what people are talking about.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #15567
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    The awkward moment when you have no idea what people are talking about.
    The old days Denny...the old days...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  8. #15568
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,867
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    The old days Denny...the old days...
    The new days are better.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #15569
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    The new days are better.
    I only have one rule.

    New is always better.



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  10. #15570
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,646
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    The old days Denny...the old days...
    Oh the HWA days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.