Page 1555 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 5551055145515051545155315541555155615571565160516552055 ... LastLast
Results 15,541 to 15,550 of 22796
  1. #15541
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,588
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: Mr. Black the only thing relevant about you is your hot piece of ass "daughter" Vivica who just dropped the belt and likely her relevancy.

    Now Mr. Blood I will talk to you because you are not a whipping boy like Mr. Black. Do you really think for one second that I give two shits what you think? I am one match away from becoming part of the number one contenders for those title belts. Which I'm pretty sure you are not the champions? So in other words I'd be more relevant than you. So shut your Biker face and get to stepping.
    Mr. Blood: Boy you're forgetting somethin rather important here. That of course being, that in order for you to become the number one contenders, you have to actually make it to the fucking match, which means you have to actually survive.

    Mr. Black: If we let you.


    Mr. Blood: So why don't you just shut the fuck up. Put your fucking head down, and stay the fuck out our way before we decide your career has ended.


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  2. #15542
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,892
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: Listen little man. Why don't you go find a pair of nuts first and then you can talk to me.
    Matt Black: I don't have a pair of nuts? I'm the one who is claiming that you have an Oedipus complex and you are the one sitting there taking it. I'm pretty sure you should take your own advice so you have the balls to actually defend yourself. You want to talk smack but can't take it when it's dished back your way, typical bully.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  3. #15543
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matt Black: I don't have a pair of nuts? I'm the one who is claiming that you have an Oedipus complex and you are the one sitting there taking it. I'm pretty sure you should take your own advice so you have the balls to actually defend yourself. You want to talk smack but can't take it when it's dished back your way, typical bully.
    Seahawk: I'm actually not a bully as you proclaim. I don't attack people in will unless I need to. I need to be paid to fight. Nothing in life comes free.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #15544
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,892
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: Boy you're forgetting somethin rather important here. That of course being, that in order for you to become the number one contenders, you have to actually make it to the fucking match, which means you have to actually survive.

    Mr. Black: If we let you.


    Mr. Blood: So why don't you just shut the fuck up. Put your fucking head down, and stay the fuck out our way before we decide your career has ended.
    D-Boy: I hear a ton of talk and little action. You can keep running your mouth biker dudes and I will keep standing my ground. Call it balls or call it drunk courage... I don't fear you two douches one bit. I am the best at everything I do and today I do one thing. I stand my ground and tell you boys to go find yourself a large hole to fall into. When I'm apart of the tag team champions maybe you boys can come at Rymac and I... Maybe Vivica will finally realize what real men look like.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  5. #15545
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,892
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: I'm actually not a bully as you proclaim. I don't attack people in will unless I need to. I need to be paid to fight. Nothing in life comes free.
    Matt Black: What did D-Boy and I ever do for you to call us losers? You have shot at me, and you have harassed me... I don't know what other word you would call it?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  6. #15546
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,686



     

    Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

  7. #15547
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matt Black: What did D-Boy and I ever do for you to call us losers? You have shot at me, and you have harassed me... I don't know what other word you would call it?
    Seahawk: I think the word you are looking for is trolling.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #15548
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,892
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: I think the word you are looking for is trolling.
    Matt Black: Bullying comes in all forms. If you want to troll people you are a bully. I don't stand for that and no one around here should. Your douchebaggery is obnoxious and I'm just the first one to tell you so bluntly. I hold no punches, it's the only way to be. For once I open your eyes you can finally see... Being a troll is not the way to be.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #15549
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matt Black: Bullying comes in all forms. If you want to troll people you are a bully. I don't stand for that and no one around here should. Your douchebaggery is obnoxious and I'm just the first one to tell you so bluntly. I hold no punches, it's the only way to be. For once I open your eyes you can finally see... Being a troll is not the way to be.
    Seahawk: No you got it all wrong. A troll just says funny shit like I do. A bully says means things and kicks people around. I don't do those things unless you are those type of people who like it "rough".

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #15550
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,892
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: No you got it all wrong. A troll just says funny shit like I do. A bully says means things and kicks people around. I don't do those things unless you are those type of people who like it "rough".
    Matt Black: You pretended that I was going to be exploded by a bomb and shot at me... In no world is that funny. That's being a douche-bag. Calling people losers isn't nice it's being condescending. Someone who is a douche-bag and is condescending can also be classified as a bully... ergo Seahawk is a bully. I don't understand why I need to explain this to you.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.