Page 1555 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 555 1055 1455 1505 154515531554155515561557 1565 1605 1655 2055 ... LastLast
Results 15,541 to 15,550 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: Mr. Black the only thing relevant about you is your hot piece of ass "daughter" Vivica who just dropped the belt and likely her relevancy.

Now Mr. Blood I will talk to you because you are not a whipping boy like Mr. Black. Do you really think for one second that I give two shits what you think? I am one match away from becoming part of the number one contenders for those title belts. Which I'm pretty sure you are not the champions? So in other words I'd be more relevant than you. So shut your Biker face and get to stepping.
    Mr. Blood: Boy you're forgetting somethin rather important here. That of course being, that in order for you to become the number one contenders, you have to actually make it to the fucking match, which means you have to actually survive.

Mr. Black: If we let you.

Mr. Blood: So why don't you just shut the fuck up. Put your fucking head down, and stay the fuck out our way before we decide your career has ended.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: Listen little man. Why don't you go find a pair of nuts first and then you can talk to me.
    Matt Black: I don't have a pair of nuts? I'm the one who is claiming that you have an Oedipus complex and you are the one sitting there taking it. I'm pretty sure you should take your own advice so you have the balls to actually defend yourself. You want to talk smack but can't take it when it's dished back your way, typical bully.
    #TeamGeeky

Matt Black: I don't have a pair of nuts? I'm the one who is claiming that you have an Oedipus complex and you are the one sitting there taking it. I'm pretty sure you should take your own advice so you have the balls to actually defend yourself. You want to talk smack but can't take it when it's dished back your way, typical bully.
    Seahawk: I'm actually not a bully as you proclaim. I don't attack people in will unless I need to. I need to be paid to fight. Nothing in life comes free.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: Boy you're forgetting somethin rather important here. That of course being, that in order for you to become the number one contenders, you have to actually make it to the fucking match, which means you have to actually survive.

Mr. Black: If we let you.

Mr. Blood: So why don't you just shut the fuck up. Put your fucking head down, and stay the fuck out our way before we decide your career has ended.
    D-Boy: I hear a ton of talk and little action. You can keep running your mouth biker dudes and I will keep standing my ground. Call it balls or call it drunk courage... I don't fear you two douches one bit. I am the best at everything I do and today I do one thing. I stand my ground and tell you boys to go find yourself a large hole to fall into. When I'm apart of the tag team champions maybe you boys can come at Rymac and I... Maybe Vivica will finally realize what real men look like.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Seahawk: I'm actually not a bully as you proclaim. I don't attack people in will unless I need to. I need to be paid to fight. Nothing in life comes free.
    Matt Black: What did D-Boy and I ever do for you to call us losers? You have shot at me, and you have harassed me... I don't know what other word you would call it?
    #TeamGeeky

Profile Retired

Matt Black: What did D-Boy and I ever do for you to call us losers? You have shot at me, and you have harassed me... I don't know what other word you would call it?
    Seahawk: I think the word you are looking for is trolling.

Blog Entries
    Seahawk: I think the word you are looking for is trolling.
    Matt Black: Bullying comes in all forms. If you want to troll people you are a bully. I don't stand for that and no one around here should. Your douchebaggery is obnoxious and I'm just the first one to tell you so bluntly. I hold no punches, it's the only way to be. For once I open your eyes you can finally see... Being a troll is not the way to be.
    #TeamGeeky

Matt Black: Bullying comes in all forms. If you want to troll people you are a bully. I don't stand for that and no one around here should. Your douchebaggery is obnoxious and I'm just the first one to tell you so bluntly. I hold no punches, it's the only way to be. For once I open your eyes you can finally see... Being a troll is not the way to be.
    Seahawk: No you got it all wrong. A troll just says funny shit like I do. A bully says means things and kicks people around. I don't do those things unless you are those type of people who like it "rough".

Blog Entries
    Seahawk: No you got it all wrong. A troll just says funny shit like I do. A bully says means things and kicks people around. I don't do those things unless you are those type of people who like it "rough".
    Matt Black: You pretended that I was going to be exploded by a bomb and shot at me... In no world is that funny. That's being a douche-bag. Calling people losers isn't nice it's being condescending. Someone who is a douche-bag and is condescending can also be classified as a bully... ergo Seahawk is a bully. I don't understand why I need to explain this to you.
    #TeamGeeky