Page 1554 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 554 1054 1454 1504 154415521553155415551556 1564 1604 1654 2054 ... LastLast
Results 15,531 to 15,540 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    I'm glad that Matt Black and D-boy are on different shows! If I ever have to write promos for both of them it will be much easier.

Matt Black: Ah, so I get to go to the original IWA show... Should be fun, tons of great competition for me to compete with... I will leave my mark though.

D-Boy: Thank you IWA for putting that douche on another show!
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm glad that Matt Black and D-boy are on different shows! If I ever have to write promos for both of them it will be much easier.

Matt Black: Ah, so I get to go to the original IWA show... Should be fun, tons of great competition for me to compete with... I will leave my mark though.

D-Boy: Thank you IWA for putting that douche on another show!
    Seahawk: Shut the fuck up both of you losers. Now go get me a sandwich.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: Shut the fuck up both of you losers. Now go get me a sandwich.
    Matt Black: Does all your douchebaggery come from your obvious Oedipus Complex?

D-Boy: Woooh the boy scout said you want to bang your mother!

Matt Black: Treat douche bags as if they are douche bags.

D-Boy: I can drink to that!
    #BeJelly

Matt Black: Does all your douchebaggery come from your obvious Oedipus Complex?

D-Boy: Woooh the boy scout said you want to bang your mother!

Matt Black: Treat douche bags as if they are douche bags.

D-Boy: I can drink to that!
    Seahawk: You know what else you can drink? My piss no fuck off and go to the second rated show.

Blog Entries
    Seahawk: You know what else you can drink? My piss no fuck off and go to the second rated show.
    D-Boy: Second rate show? Are you serious right now!? First off any show with the pardy in it is to notch. Second off do you not realize that the tag team division is the best division in IWA? I'm in the greatest division on the greatest show while thriving... You get owned by a freaking acrobat. Enough said. Scidaddle and go listen to some One Direction. The greatest part about the new show is that I will no longer have to see your smug face around.
    #BeJelly

Profile Retired

D-Boy: Second rate show? Are you serious right now!? First off any show with the pardy in it is to notch. Second off do you not realize that the tag team division is the best division in IWA? I'm in the greatest division on the greatest show while thriving... You get owned by a freaking acrobat. Enough said. Scidaddle and go listen to some One Direction. The greatest part about the new show is that I will no longer have to see your smug face around.
    Seahawk: One Direction blows and they sound better than your monkey ass. The Tag Division is full of shit and so is that Revolution show.

OOC: I'm sorry 1D.:'(

Blog Entries

Mr. Blood: No, instead you have a career-worth of our boots on your scrawny ass necks, keeping you low life sons of bitches right the fuck where you belong.

Mr. Black: Right in the gutter.

Mr. Blood: And you know the best part? There isn't a goddamn thing on God's green earth that you, or your little queer-bait boy-toy can do about it. All you can do is look on as your betters rule the tag division, and the new show.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Seahawk: One Direction blows and they sound better than your monkey ass. The Tag Division is full of shit and so is that Revolution show.

OOC: I'm sorry 1D.:'(
    D-Boy: You're full of shit!

Matt Black: Listen up "Jonathan Seahawk", I am on Chaos. So instead of trolling a man who you will never face why don't you come at me with some verbal abuse. I'm the man who said you wanted to bang your mother. I'm the man who has made his sole purpose in life to stop the perpetual cycle of bullshit that you spew. So instead of talking your shit about a boy band why don't you become relevant and come at me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

Mr. Blood: No, instead you have a career-worth of our boots on your scrawny ass necks, keeping you low life sons of bitches right the fuck where you belong.

Mr. Black: Right in the gutter.

Mr. Blood: And you know the best part? There isn't a goddamn thing on God's green earth that you, or your little queer-bait boy-toy can do about it. All you can do is look on as your betters rule the tag division, and the new show.
    D-Boy: Mr. Black the only thing relevant about you is your hot piece of ass "daughter" Vivica who just dropped the belt and likely her relevancy.

Now Mr. Blood I will talk to you because you are not a whipping boy like Mr. Black. Do you really think for one second that I give two shits what you think? I am one match away from becoming part of the number one contenders for those title belts. Which I'm pretty sure you are not the champions? So in other words I'd be more relevant than you. So shut your Biker face and get to stepping.
    #BeJelly

D-Boy: You're full of shit!

Matt Black: Listen up "Jonathan Seahawk", I am on Chaos. So instead of trolling a man who you will never face why don't you come at me with some verbal abuse. I'm the man who said you wanted to bang your mother. I'm the man who has made his sole purpose in life to stop the perpetual cycle of bullshit that you spew. So instead of talking your shit about a boy band why don't you become relevant and come at me?

D-Boy: Mr. Black the only thing relevant about you is your hot piece of ass "daughter" Vivica who just dropped the belt and likely her relevancy.

Now Mr. Blood I will talk to you because you are not a whipping boy like Mr. Black. Do you really think for one second that I give two shits what you think? I am one match away from becoming part of the number one contenders for those title belts. Which I'm pretty sure you are not the champions? So in other words I'd be more relevant than you. So shut your Biker face and get to stepping.
    Seahawk: Listen little man. Why don't you go find a pair of nuts first and then you can talk to me.