Page 1545 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 545 1045 1445 1495 153515431544154515461547 1555 1595 1645 2045 ... LastLast
Results 15,441 to 15,450 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    *Juno is kicking the walls, screaming and swearing*
    Juno: What do you want!!

Israel: For you to stick to what I tell you, teach you. I explained a hundred times your need to have me in the corner but congratulations Juno you lost all on your own while I accounted for Orion Slayde.

How does it feel losing your own way hey? By the profanities not great hmm?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    The fact is guys- we were backed into a corner.

First of all, the build up for Divine-Shaz obviously was cut short by the fact that Bear decided to up and leave eWN but still manages to make it onto here every other day. Bear, you know I got a lot of love for you man but now the PPV is out of the way, you should have continued onto the PPV. Scribbs is a terrific writer but his disappearance left us in trouble. The three matches that were left to write were Ash's own characters match, a match with a very specific finish and intensity level that is difficult for the most experienced writers to get, and the main event which was simply 'Shaz wins cleanly'. Out of those three matches, the main event makes the most sense to give to the least experienced writer. That being said, considering we all had less than an hour to do the match, she did a great job so well done Ash.

Secondly, The Juno-Sugar & Spice match was very short and I appreciate everything everybody has said. Vand knows his mistake and I think he's feeling the worst out of anybody for this mistake but the fact is, the show's already up- we can't go back and change it. The best thing for you to do now Vand is be the best writer you can be from here on out. Learn from the mistakes and you'll be fine.

Thirdly, I'll have to discuss with Krysys & Ash what day would be best for Revolution. We'll make an announcement soon.

Fourthly, the only way for IWA to come back strongly from this setback is to make certain Death By Glory is a hell of a show, and I can't speak for the rest of the creative team but I know I'll be throwing everything I have into the next PPV.
    The last point is 100% correct. I have faith you guys will bounce back. The funny thing is, it wasnt a shit show. There were just a couple of matches that were below my (high) expectation. It was a solid show, don't get me wrong on that. I just thought it did lack that 'WOW!' factor that DFI had, that Summerslam for WWE Fed had.

Also, I too wanted to say that if Ash came up with that match in like 15mins, like she seems to have done, it annoys me because I'm thinking of how amazing it would have been, had she had more time. But hey, thats just unfortunate.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

First of all, the build up for Divine-Shaz obviously was cut short by the fact that Bear decided to up and leave eWN but still manages to make it onto here every other day. Bear, you know I got a lot of love for you man but now the PPV is out of the way, you should have continued onto the PPV. Scribbs is a terrific writer but his disappearance left us in trouble. The three matches that were left to write were Ash's own characters match, a match with a very specific finish and intensity level that is difficult for the most experienced writers to get, and the main event which was simply 'Shaz wins cleanly'. Out of those three matches, the main event makes the most sense to give to the least experienced writer. That being said, considering we all had less than an hour to do the match, she did a great job so well done Ash.

Secondly, The Juno-Sugar & Spice match was very short and I appreciate everything everybody has said. Vand knows his mistake and I think he's feeling the worst out of anybody for this mistake but the fact is, the show's already up- we can't go back and change it. The best thing for you to do now Vand is be the best writer you can be from here on out. Learn from the mistakes and you'll be fine.

Thirdly, I'll have to discuss with Krysys & Ash what day would be best for Revolution. We'll make an announcement soon.

Fourthly, the only way for IWA to come back strongly from this setback is to make certain Death By Glory is a hell of a show, and I can't speak for the rest of the creative team but I know I'll be throwing everything I have into the next PPV.
    Eddie! Best in the world!

Hey, at least Bear was not your champion right?

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    The last point is 100% correct. I have faith you guys will bounce back. The funny thing is, it wasnt a shit show. There were just a couple of matches that were below my (high) expectation. It was a solid show, don't get me wrong on that. I just thought it did lack that 'WOW!' factor that DFI had, that Summerslam for WWE Fed had.

Also, I too wanted to say that if Ash came up with that match in like 15mins, like she seems to have done, it annoys me because I'm thinking of how amazing it would have been, had she had more time. But hey, thats just unfortunate.
    Oh no, I completely agree. But every single show is only as good as it's main event. SummerSlam had Kidd-Edge that was the culmination of a hell of a lot of work from Shaz, myself and Des on the booking side of things to make the feud go on as long as we did without making it boring at any point. Night of Legends had a match between two guys that were only just starting their feud when one of them decided to up and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: For you to stick to what I tell you, teach you. I explained a hundred times your need to have me in the corner but congratulations Juno you lost all on your own while I accounted for Orion Slayde.

How does it feel losing your own way hey? By the profanities not great hmm?
    Juno: I tried my fucking best, I am sick to death of being seen as a weak link... Have faith in me, come with me to the ring, be there for me and I will prove everyone wrong... Please Israel

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    D-Boy: So I'm going to be on Revolution. I'm going to prove to everyone on the show that The Pardy is done being overlooked. We are going to become the most relevant tag team on the IWA roster. While we were snubbed from the last ppv even though we have put quality upon quality matches we will finish our feud up next match and move on to give the new show Revolution a vaccine before they get an overwhelming sensation from their infection. We may like to drink beers but we love respect even more. Obviously we were shown no respect this past PPV or these past weeks in IWA... That's why we are going to defeat those chemist nerds in 5... That's why we must dominate the infection....

Ready or not Revolution.... The Pardy is coming to your house.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Eddie! Best in the world!

Hey, at least Bear was not your champion right?
    No, he was just the guy in charge of the brand I was writing for, and the guy I was feuding with in one of the feuds I'd wanted for ages...

I understand Eddie, I admit I didn't know all the circumstances, but my feedback was still meant to help improve the shows. I hope Scribbs is alright since it's unlike him to disappear like this.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

You're not alone there.

And from what I've learned from this PPV, I will be writing short versions of matches I am not assigned so that they are at least started if I need a match due to someone lacking. That way I can finish it up quick and keep posting the show with awesome quality. Also keeps everyone else stress free.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Oh no, I completely agree. But every single show is only as good as it's main event. SummerSlam had Kidd-Edge that was the culmination of a hell of a lot of work from Shaz, myself and Des on the booking side of things to make the feud go on as long as we did without making it boring at any point. Night of Legends had a match between two guys that were only just starting their feud when one of them decided to up and leave.
    Yeah, I can see how that would become a problem for you

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????