Page 1544 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 544 1044 1444 1494 153415421543154415451546 1554 1594 1644 2044 ... LastLast
Results 15,431 to 15,440 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I think it was time for Ash to write a big match. Now if the match didn't satisfied the users that's not Ash's fault or any other creativity member's fault. Under the circumstances this PPV was nowhere near to be bad. A solid, PPV and kudos o the IWA creativity for doing all these after all the troubles they had
    Thank ya Mags, means a lot

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    For what it's worth I'm glad they put up the show when they did. Were some matches not as great as they could have been? Sure but that's going to be true for any efedding show. The thing is that other people are going to drop the ball and IWA's creative showed that they can improvise and still put up a good show. Kudos on staying on the timeline that you guys set out for us... Sure some will argue that you could have put up the show the next day or whatever else... but I don't fault you for wanting to stick true to what you guys do... and that's put up shows on time...
    #BeJelly

I would like to say that while this PPV is definitely not to the standard of a major PPV like destined for Immortality, it was definitely a great PPV and one I thoroughly enjoyed reading

This creative team has done a fantistic job despite all the obstacles thrown there way and to get from where IWA was a feww weeks ago til today, Kudos to the whole creative team.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    For what it's worth I'm glad they put up the show when they did. Were some matches not as great as they could have been? Sure but that's going to be true for any efedding show. The thing is that other people are going to drop the ball and IWA's creative showed that they can improvise and still put up a good show. Kudos on staying on the timeline that you guys set out for us... Sure some will argue that you could have put up the show the next day or whatever else... but I don't fault you for wanting to stick true to what you guys do... and that's put up shows on time...
    While I agree.

If you have set a certain standard, like this company has.. it's the show that matters not the deadline. Every fed could get the show's out on a deadline if they were not worried about the quality that comes with it.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I would have delayed the show ... IF I could. If I did, it would have been another week.

Yeah. Not happening. xD

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Israel is seen walking out of the stadium annoyed

Israel: We were meant to be 2-0 at this PPV, but no Juno has to man up and tell me, Israel Pamich to wait backstage and see that godawful Sugar and Spice destroy what I tried to do.

I can crack that shell, this I know is true

Blog Entries
    So, lemme get this right.....next show is Chaos, on the 12th May?

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel is seen walking out of the stadium annoyed

Israel: We were meant to be 2-0 at this PPV, but no Juno has to man up and tell me, Israel Pamich to wait backstage and see that godawful Sugar and Spice destroy what I tried to do.

I can crack that shell, this I know is true
    *Juno is kicking the walls, screaming and swearing*
    Juno: What do you want!!

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    so, well then, indeed, well now....

ahem

Mr. Blood: Waitin for someone else to finish the job? It's plain and simple. We may let our boys run roughshod over you a few times, but in the end, when you lie broken and bleeding, It's always our faces you're gonna see. The pack leaders always finish the hunt.

Mr. Black: And the kill.

Mr. Blood: As for those whining, cringing fucking keyboard warriors? I wouldn't be surprised if they got lost on their way to Revolution. As for the Dominant Predators Black Blooded?

Mr. Black: We got ourselves a new show to claim.

Mr. Blood: Ryan, I hope you're damn ready boy, because you are about to have the honor of booking the match every single one of these fucking rednecks really felt cheated out of, and the real reason behind all the shit y'all been receiving. See, they knew just as well as we did that those tards were out of their fucking depth, and Doc Creepy just ain't what he used to be. It should have been Black Blooded cutting off the Infection and leaving them to wither, but instead we had to contend with a bunch of fucking nerdy nobodies.

Mr. Black: No more.

Mr. Blood: New show. New Game. Give us the match now, and we won't have to make sure that we are the only option left.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

The fact is guys- we were backed into a corner.

First of all, the build up for Divine-Shaz obviously was cut short by the fact that Bear decided to up and leave eWN but still manages to make it onto here every other day. Bear, you know I got a lot of love for you man but now the PPV is out of the way, you should have continued onto the PPV. Scribbs is a terrific writer but his disappearance left us in trouble. The three matches that were left to write were Ash's own characters match, a match with a very specific finish and intensity level that is difficult for the most experienced writers to get, and the main event which was simply 'Shaz wins cleanly'. Out of those three matches, the main event makes the most sense to give to the least experienced writer. That being said, considering we all had less than an hour to do the match, she did a great job so well done Ash.

Secondly, The Juno-Sugar & Spice match was very short and I appreciate everything everybody has said. Vand knows his mistake and I think he's feeling the worst out of anybody for this mistake but the fact is, the show's already up- we can't go back and change it. The best thing for you to do now Vand is be the best writer you can be from here on out. Learn from the mistakes and you'll be fine.

Thirdly, I'll have to discuss with Krysys & Ash what day would be best for Revolution. We'll make an announcement soon.

Fourthly, the only way for IWA to come back strongly from this setback is to make certain Death By Glory is a hell of a show, and I can't speak for the rest of the creative team but I know I'll be throwing everything I have into the next PPV.