Page 1538 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 538 1038 1438 1488 152815361537153815391540 1548 1588 1638 2038 ... LastLast
Results 15,371 to 15,380 of 22796
  1. #15371
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Someone FINALLY said something xD

    Here is the thing .. I'm not on creative for Revolution so I have no control over Darius or what he does, nor will I have prior knowledge. :P I could lose it on the first show xD I'm waiting to see what happens just as much as everyone else!

    Second match wasn't a rushed one .. :P

    Benny told me to use VHX theme for you guys :P

    S&S vs. Juno was written in about five minutes by me. VERY RUSHED. xD

    Main Event was extremely rushed. I pushed Ashley because I HATE late shows. I take the blame. She wanted more time and I kept pestering.

    I would have delayed a day or two but I can't post during the week, so it would have been another week, thus fucking up our schedule sadly.

    I've learned one thing..

    I'm writing every fucking match from now on just in case this happens again -_-
    Whoa whoa WHOA! I'm the star of the team.. We should be using mine! I'm messing off course, I didn't even know it was Van's theme Haha!

    Obviously, I said that before seeing the draw! I was writing it as I was going along. Still though.. I stand by what I said and I take your point about not having any control over Revolution.

    I don't know how to say this without sounding a dick.. but a couple of weeks ago, she was an apprentice? Now you have thrown in the deep end to write a main event while pestering her for time LOL! Wow, now that's quite an apprenticeship course. Would it had not been better for you to take that one and give her another one?.

    Right.. that makes sense then about the delay bro. I understand that.

    Like I said, hats off to you guys about getting it out on time.. we (WWE Fed) have struggled with that lately as something always seems to pop up so I respect how consistent you guys have been.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  2. #15372
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,784
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Whoa whoa WHOA! I'm the star of the team.. We should be using mine! I'm messing off course, I didn't even know it was Van's theme Haha!

    Obviously, I said that before seeing the draw! I was writing it as I was going along. Still though.. I stand by what I said and I take your point about not having any control over Revolution.

    I don't know how to say this without sounding a dick.. but a couple of weeks ago, she was an apprentice? Now you have thrown in the deep end to write a main event while pestering her for time LOL! Wow, now that's quite an apprenticeship course. Would it had not been better for you to take that one and give her another one?.

    Right.. that makes sense then about the delay bro. I understand that.

    Like I said, hats off to you guys about getting it out on time.. we (WWE Fed) have struggled with that lately as something always seems to pop up so I respect how consistent you guys have been.
    The only reason we had her take it was because we felt she was ready. The match was very good in my opinion, just on the shorter side. We gave Eddie the Smith/Doom match and didn't want to bog him down. Benny couldnt write it and I was trying to post.

    I've already made a pledge for the next Chaos.

    Whatever the main event is for the next Chaos..

    I'm writing it. Fully. No video. All text.


    Creative Member of RTE
     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  3. #15373
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Someone FINALLY said something xD

    Here is the thing .. I'm not on creative for Revolution so I have no control over Darius or what he does, nor will I have prior knowledge. :P I could lose it on the first show xD I'm waiting to see what happens just as much as everyone else!

    Second match wasn't a rushed one .. :P

    Benny told me to use VHX theme for you guys :P

    S&S vs. Juno was written in about five minutes by me. VERY RUSHED. xD

    Main Event was extremely rushed. I pushed Ashley because I HATE late shows. I take the blame. She wanted more time and I kept pestering.

    I would have delayed a day or two but I can't post during the week, so it would have been another week, thus fucking up our schedule sadly.

    I've learned one thing..

    I'm writing every fucking match from now on just in case this happens again -_-
    Still, Benny should have maybe put it on someone else not on creative even in the short term- least not it going from him, the person running the place, to a fellow member on creative. Not saying you don't deserve it as you constantly have great promos, but I don't think it was a great booking move on this PPV. He could have put it on someone else, then they drop it to you later on

    And one thing I forgot to comment on- not sure about the womens division being on one show, then the tag team division is such a great thing- though I will wait and see

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  4. #15374
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    The only reason we had her take it was because we felt she was ready. The match was very good in my opinion, just on the shorter side. We gave Eddie the Smith/Doom match and didn't want to bog him down. Benny couldnt write it and I was trying to post.

    I've already made a pledge for the next Chaos.

    Whatever the main event is for the next Chaos..

    I'm writing it. Fully. No video. All text.
    Okay then.

    Thanks for taking the time to respond mate.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #15375
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Yea, I messaged him myself cuz we usually just bullshit around over all that's going on in the feds, no answer either, this was the 22nd. So he aint ignoring creative or nothin.
    Yeah, I know the guy has beeen busy and such- but yeah, could have said he didn't have time to write the matches- it would have been understandable

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  6. #15376
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    The only reason we had her take it was because we felt she was ready. The match was very good in my opinion, just on the shorter side. We gave Eddie the Smith/Doom match and didn't want to bog him down. Benny couldnt write it and I was trying to post.

    I've already made a pledge for the next Chaos.

    Whatever the main event is for the next Chaos..

    I'm writing it. Fully. No video. All text.
    Well she was rushed

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  7. #15377
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,784
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Still, Benny should have maybe put it on someone else not on creative even in the short term- least not it going from him, the person running the place, to a fellow member on creative. Not saying you don't deserve it as you constantly have great promos, but I don't think it was a great booking move on this PPV. He could have put it on someone else, then they drop it to you later on

    And one thing I forgot to comment on- not sure about the womens division being on one show, then the tag team division is such a great thing- though I will wait and see
    To the bolded, that is all I can say about everything you just said


    Creative Member of RTE
     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  8. #15378
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,784
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Well she was rushed
    Indeed. I've said it 8 million times already xD I feel horrible about it, trust me.


    Creative Member of RTE
     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  9. #15379
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    To the bolded, that is all I can say about everything you just said
    Yep, thats why I said it like that- on paper- idk- but it will probably be handle great. I have no doubt about that

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  10. #15380
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,784
    Cool way to open the show with a live performance. I had to turn the song off within seconds mind (Not my type of music.)
    Oi. I just realized I didn't respond to this.

    Have fun jobbing because of this. Not cool man.

    Just kidding.


    Creative Member of RTE
     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.