Page 1537 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 537 1037 1437 1487 152715351536153715381539 1547 1587 1637 2037 ... LastLast
Results 15,361 to 15,370 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Yup. But like when I say I hate Ziggler, I mean it. And I actually prefer Cena over Punk. Hell, I'll even go as far as saying 1D sounds better than The Beatles.
    Yeah that's fine with me mate.
    But do you really need to tell me you hate Ziggler 2 outta 4 times you speak to me

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah that's fine with me mate.
    But do you really need to tell me you hate Ziggler 2 outta 4 times you speak to me
    Pretty much until you get rid of that bad memory from your sig. Ziggler as World Champion ruined my Raw that night.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Pretty much until you get rid of that bad memory from your sig. Ziggler as World Champion ruined my Raw that night.
    LOL! Funny guy.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

So I checked out the show, here's my thoughts:

Cool way to open the show with a live performance. I had to turn the song off within seconds mind (Not my type of music. )

The first match was a good opener to the show, here's my issue though... No more Smyth? I understand why Benny did it, But I personally think it's a bad choice as he was a great character and one of the best here. Though it was cool to see Darius back and him returning as face is a nice touch.. Benny dropping the belt to another creative member makes no sense to me. It tell's me they didn't see anyone else good enough or ready to pass it down too which is a shame.

Good comedy promo from Kay-Fab.

The second match.. I assume that was one of the rushed ones right? It is, what it is.

The tag match was good. I had expected to see Black Blooded win but the match was good.

Now to the tag title match. Who actually picked our theme? (I have no idea Haha!)
    Another good match but nothing that made me think... "That was sick" I liked how the Infection were used as a team and it's a case of what could have been with this group sadly.

Cool and strange promo from Vivica. I'm a fan and I have liked what Asher has done with the creepy character.

Another good match. Perhaps it was time for a change of champion and congrats to Pisces Pink on her win (I can't remember who controls her.)

Good promo from Ace Note! It worked well and moved the show on nicely.

I liked the chair match between Kyo & JMan. I was really looking forward to this and the feud in general. It's a shame what happened with JMan going missing but I think Eddie did great to carry it along.

Quality promo from Eddie! Really liked it.

Another quality promo this time from Jackson. Well done, liked it.

Haha! the announcement of Dave Ryan was pretty funny, Rocky: Who? (Made me laugh as I imagine those he didn't know ya real name, did the exact same.)

The draw was cool.

Really liked the Sugar and Spice promo. I rate GG highly and I personally feel with Sugar and Spice, she can achieve great things here if she is afforded the time.
    The match on the other hand was again a rushed one right? Again, nothing more needs to be said.

Good promo from Diamond. I'm really digging Niall's character.

The match was okay, I personally would have liked to have seen Diamond continue the streak.

Decent promo from the champ.

Have to be honest. I was not feeling the match.. for a main event it was lacking for me. I'm also going to be very blunt.. I'm not a massive fan of the world title scene here, in my short time here.. I have not really been invested into any world title feud. Never before have I liked the Divas scene more then the main title scene. I like Shaz as champ, he just needs someone to work with.. Sadly with Bear going, it was another feud here where it's what could have been for me.

Overall. The show was not bad.. but it was not great either. Rushed matches on the PPv is never a good thing. I understand why and I respect you guys for getting the show out on time. Personally if it was my fed, I would have let people know the situation and took the extra day to put more effort into the matches and thus improving the show.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Pieces Pink, along with Sag Blue is Scribbs. All his promos, writing is great

And I have to agree with THBK on Glamour Girl

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Pieces Pink, along with Sag Blue is Scribbs. All his promos, writing is great

And I have to agree with THBK on Glamour Girl
    Ah Scribbs! Off course it is.. Yeah, talented guy.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Ah Scribbs! Off course it is.. Yeah, talented guy.
    i've never seen a weak or bad promo from him

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

So I checked out the show, here's my thoughts:

Cool way to open the show with a live performance. I had to turn the song off within seconds mind (Not my type of music. )

The first match was a good opener to the show, here's my issue though... No more Smyth? I understand why Benny did it, But I personally think it's a bad choice as he was a great character and one of the best here. Though it was cool to see Darius back and him returning as face is a nice touch.. Benny dropping the belt to another creative member makes no sense to me. It tell's me they didn't see anyone else good enough or ready to pass it down too which is a shame.

Good comedy promo from Kay-Fab.

The second match.. I assume that was one of the rushed ones right? It is, what it is.

The tag match was good. I had expected to see Black Blooded win but the match was good.

Now to the tag title match. Who actually picked our theme? (I have no idea Haha!)
    Another good match but nothing that made me think... "That was sick" I liked how the Infection were used as a team and it's a case of what could have been with this group sadly.

Cool and strange promo from Vivica. I'm a fan and I have liked what Asher has done with the creepy character.

Another good match. Perhaps it was time for a change of champion and congrats to Pisces Pink on her win (I can't remember who controls her.)

Good promo from Ace Note! It worked well and moved the show on nicely.

I liked the chair match between Kyo & JMan. I was really looking forward to this and the feud in general. It's a shame what happened with JMan going missing but I think Eddie did great to carry it along.

Quality promo from Eddie! Really liked it.

Another quality promo this time from Jackson. Well done, liked it.

Haha! the announcement of Dave Ryan was pretty funny, Rocky: Who? (Made me laugh as I imagine those he didn't know ya real name, did the exact same.)

The draw was cool.

Really liked the Sugar and Spice promo. I rate GG highly and I personally feel with Sugar and Spice, she can achieve great things here if she is afforded the time.
    The match on the other hand was again a rushed one right? Again, nothing more needs to be said.

Good promo from Diamond. I'm really digging Niall's character.

The match was okay, I personally would have liked to have seen Diamond continue the streak.

Decent promo from the champ.

Have to be honest. I was not feeling the match.. for a main event it was lacking for me. I'm also going to be very blunt.. I'm not a massive fan of the world title scene here, in my short time here.. I have not really been invested into any world title feud. Never before have I liked the Divas scene more then the main title scene. I like Shaz as champ, he just needs someone to work with.. Sadly with Bear going, it was another feud here where it's what could have been for me.

Overall. The show was not bad.. but it was not great either. Rushed matches on the PPv is never a good thing. I understand why and I respect you guys for getting the show out on time. Personally if it was my fed, I would have let people know the situation and took the extra day to put more effort into the matches and thus improving the show.
    Someone FINALLY said something xD

Here is the thing .. I'm not on creative for Revolution so I have no control over Darius or what he does, nor will I have prior knowledge. :P I could lose it on the first show xD I'm waiting to see what happens just as much as everyone else!

Second match wasn't a rushed one .. :P

Benny told me to use VHX theme for you guys :P

S&S vs. Juno was written in about five minutes by me. VERY RUSHED. xD

Main Event was extremely rushed. I pushed Ashley because I HATE late shows. I take the blame. She wanted more time and I kept pestering.

I would have delayed a day or two but I can't post during the week, so it would have been another week, thus fucking up our schedule sadly.

I've learned one thing..

I'm writing every fucking match from now on just in case this happens again -_-

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    i've never seen a weak or bad promo from him
    What bothers me is he was able to get me that promo but no matches. Hasn't said much at all lately. A warning would have been nice and I would have wrote all the matches in full.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    What bothers me is he was able to get me that promo but no matches. Hasn't said much at all lately. A warning would have been nice and I would have wrote all the matches in full.
    Yea, I messaged him myself cuz we usually just bullshit around over all that's going on in the feds, no answer either, this was the 22nd. So he aint ignoring creative or nothin.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.