Page 1532 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 5321032143214821522153015311532153315341542158216322032 ... LastLast
Results 15,311 to 15,320 of 22796
  1. #15311
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,103
    Okay guys- here it is, the Revolution poster- courtesy of Super_Dave!



    The three men are supposed to represent KJ Punk, Carlos Alberto Ramon & Van Hooligan X- just to let you guys know.



    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Bollocks to your man on the moon shit. Billions of dollars to do that. Chicken in a basket with chips? £4.50. I know which has served the world greater. ?
     
    Kyojin
    Terrence Bridges (part of The Fallen Angels)
    Bray Wyatt
    Edge
    Cody Rhodes (Current WWE Champion)
    Lita

  2. #15312
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Okay guys- here it is, the Revolution poster- courtesy of Super_Dave!



    The three men are supposed to represent KJ Punk, Carlos Alberto Ramon & Van Hooligan X- just to let you guys know.
    I can't see it .
    ‚Äč

  3. #15313
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I can't see it .
    Can anybody see it?!

    I'll try sort it.



    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Bollocks to your man on the moon shit. Billions of dollars to do that. Chicken in a basket with chips? £4.50. I know which has served the world greater. ?
     
    Kyojin
    Terrence Bridges (part of The Fallen Angels)
    Bray Wyatt
    Edge
    Cody Rhodes (Current WWE Champion)
    Lita

  4. #15314
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,758
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Can anybody see it?!

    I'll try sort it.
    I can't I figured it was a joke I wasn't getting


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  5. #15315
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,103
    Sorry guys, I'll see if I can get Dave to post it soon. It's being a prick for me.



    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Bollocks to your man on the moon shit. Billions of dollars to do that. Chicken in a basket with chips? £4.50. I know which has served the world greater. ?
     
    Kyojin
    Terrence Bridges (part of The Fallen Angels)
    Bray Wyatt
    Edge
    Cody Rhodes (Current WWE Champion)
    Lita

  6. #15316
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Can anybody see it?!

    I'll try sort it.
    Nope, I cant see it either




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  7. #15317
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,260
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Sorry guys, I'll see if I can get Dave to post it soon. It's being a prick for me.
    I can see it


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  8. #15318
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,103
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I can see it
    So people that are in the cave can haha.

    I'll get Dave to post it anyway, I need it posted so I can C&P it into the shows.



    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Bollocks to your man on the moon shit. Billions of dollars to do that. Chicken in a basket with chips? £4.50. I know which has served the world greater. ?
     
    Kyojin
    Terrence Bridges (part of The Fallen Angels)
    Bray Wyatt
    Edge
    Cody Rhodes (Current WWE Champion)
    Lita

  9. #15319
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Okay guys- here it is, the Revolution poster- courtesy of Super_Dave!



    The three men are supposed to represent KJ Punk, Carlos Alberto Ramon & Van Hooligan X- just to let you guys know.
    If u copied it from the cave, that could be why people like des And nial ccan't see it, but ap can

  10. #15320
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    So people that are in the cave can haha.

    I'll get Dave to post it anyway, I need it posted so I can C&P it into the shows.
    Ninja'ed......

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.