Page 1531 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 531 1031 1431 1481 152115291530153115321533 1541 1581 1631 2031 ... LastLast
Results 15,301 to 15,310 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    David Ryan is the real name of the one we call No_1eddiefan, Niall
    Seriously?! hah, now youve made me look a right twat haven't you

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    That is my fault, I am sorry about that
    No problem, was probably me nit picking a little. I'm sure no-one else noticed, only cause it was my character

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Favorite Moment: Darius returning

Best Match: Ano Doom vs. Jackson Smith- Really, the build up made this match. This feud is far from over and It has been phenomenal so far!

Best Promo: Jackson Smith or Kyojin, its a toss up between those two. I could imagine myself booing Kyo if I was there, and that whole Superstar of the Year thing he does is brilliant! Smith showed so much emotion in his promo, I was invested in that match, the one I gave match of the night to.

Best Piece of Booking: Smyth leaving the IWA. Not because I hate the Smyth character and wanted to see him go, I in fact wanted him to win. It was a swerve, I really thought Smyth would go over. Then I kinda thought about it and came to the conclusion that BTB just doesnt have time to run a fed and have a Champion at the same time. So great booking here.

Best Debut *when applicable*: Darius was a great return, not debut I suppose, but the man deserves a shoutout

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I didn't hate it, I was indifferent to the new GM of Revolution. I expected something big, especially since it was on the contest bonus Q's (serious bit of trolling right there lol) but in the end we got that guy, Ryan something, I cant remember his full name haha!

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Sugar and Spice vs. Juno and the Main Event. I know the Main Event was done on short notice, and I'm not saying it was poorly written, cause what was there was entertaining, there just wasnt enough of it. It ended the show on a bit of a downer, for me anyways.

Any Other Positives: Vegas Kid winning. I was hoping the streak would be broken, so as Diamond could move in a slightly different direction with his promos. That being said, I hope this feud isnt over, its been great fun so far, and I think if Creative can come up with innovative ideas like the rap battle, us guys on commentary, this program will only get better!

Anything else that fell below your expectation: They didnt mention that Diamond/Vegas went over the 7 min time limit. That was half the streak, that he won in under 7 minutes. So, in essence, the streak was broken before Diamond was pinned.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Self Explanatory really

Overall Show Grade: A middle to low B I would say- Apart from Smyth leaving, nothing really leapt out at me as shocking/memorable. There were some very well written matches, there were some very good promos, but when I was looking to read on for longer, the match fwas cut short. Prime example being the Main Event, which I'll be honest dragged the final grade down. If the Main Event had been what I expected it to be, this woulda got a high B. But it was disappointing to be frank, and left me a bit down after the PPV. But loooking overall, I enjoyed it, just not as much as I'd hoped
    S&S vs. Juno was my fault. I wrote it quick.

And the main event was written by Ash. She wanted it longer but I was kind of rushing her, so I take the blame

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

No problem, was probably me nit picking a little. I'm sure no-one else noticed, only cause it was my character
    No, its fine, honestly.. sorry again

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    S&S vs. Juno was my fault. I wrote it quick.

And the main event was written by Ash. She wanted it longer but I was kind of rushing her, so I take the blame
    Not your fault, since you were expecting someone else to do them man. It was a good match on quick notice, and I'm not for one second knocking Ash, she had like 15 mins to write it haha!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    We were let down by a member of our creative team and while it is noble for Vand and Ash to take a bullet for the team, it is not needed. They, along with Eddie, stepped up and they worked together to get the job done. For that, I applaud them.

This does not mean that you should hold back on your feedback. Give it to us as brutal or as soft as you like because honesty is the only way we can improve our product.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    We were let down by a member of our creative team and while it is noble for Vand and Ash to take a bullet for the team, it is not needed. They, along with Eddie, stepped up and they worked together to get the job done. For that, I applaud them.

This does not mean that you should hold back on your feedback. Give it to us as brutal or as soft as you like because honesty is the only way we can improve our product.
    100% right with this statement right here. I wasnt blaming you Ash when I said that, I wasnt blaming you Van when I said that. Hope you guys know that

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

100% right with this statement right here. I wasnt blaming you Ash when I said that, I wasnt blaming you Van when I said that. Hope you guys know that
    Don't be silly, I knows lol

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Hmm. Maybe I'll do a full review for this ppv

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    David Ryan is the real name of the one we call No_1eddiefan, Niall
    It had to be done! Those that know me outside of these forums will get that, those that don't- won't. It just made sense to me- instead of creating a character, I just use myself and keep him as a neutral GM.