Page 1521 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 521 1021 1421 1471 151115191520152115221523 1531 1571 1621 2021 ... LastLast
Results 15,201 to 15,210 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Well you know I have an important lesson to instill on Orion Slayde though I also promised to be your eyes and ears, Do you want me ringside for your match tonight?
    Juno: Yes, I know that... I never go back on a promise and I would hope you would do the same... So please, would you?

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Yes, I know that... I never go back on a promise and I would hope you would do the same... So please, would you?
    Israel: That is not an issue, well talk about my role later in private
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Israel: That is not an issue, well talk about my role later in private
    Juno: Okay, its a deal... So what issues would you like to raise other than the one we will discuss at a later stage?

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Juno: Okay, its a deal... So what issues would you like to raise other than the one we will discuss at a later stage?
    Israel: I would not suggest I have any issues although I would like to see something from you... a meaner streak out of you which is why after our respective matches I would like to teach you some vicious submission moves that will make your enemies submit and admit that they are beneath you
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Israel: I would not suggest I have any issues although I would like to see something from you... a meaner streak out of you which is why after our respective matches I would like to teach you some vicious submission moves that will make your enemies submit and admit that they are beneath you
    Juno: You want me meaner? Now, I do not have many submission moves in my arsenal, I have always been a brawler and a highflyer and never felt the necessity to have them ... I guess though, anything that can improve my in ring ability it is a bonus and can help me on my quest to be a champion..

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Juno: You want me meaner? Now, I do not have many submission moves in my arsenal, I have always been a brawler and a highflyer and never felt the necessity to have them ... I guess though, anything that can improve my in ring ability it is a bonus and can help me on my quest to be a champion..
    Israel: I want you meaner, not angrier.. you have this train of thought that I am a tough girl and I can take a beating and I am not denying that about you, though where is that mean streak that makes you want to get revenge on your opponents and show that you are better them then.

If you do not clearly show your domination then they think they can still hang with you and they will keep coming back and coming back and coming back because our enemies are not like us Juno, they are not smart and they are not on our level so why give them the satisfaction that they are.
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Israel: I want you meaner, not angrier.. you have this train of thought that I am a tough girl and I can take a beating and I am not denying that about you, though where is that mean streak that makes you want to get revenge on your opponents and show that you are better them then.

If you do not clearly show your domination then they think they can still hang with you and they will keep coming back and coming back and coming back because our enemies are not like us Juno, they are not smart and they are not on our level so why give them the satisfaction that they are.
    Juno: I understand your point, those two little bitches have got involved with me for the last time, I am better than them two put together, because I have given blood, sweat and tears to be here and I am not giving up without a fight...

Like us?

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Juno: I understand your point, those two little bitches have got involved with me for the last time, I am better than them two put together, because I have given blood, sweat and tears to be here and I am not giving up without a fight...

Like us?
    Israel: Do not get any ideas I was talking professionally, we are the future of this company and will revolutionise our respective rosters
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Israel: Do not get any ideas I was talking professionally, we are the future of this company and will revolutionise our respective rosters
    *Juno laughs*
    Juno: Jumping on that Juno is slut bandwagon too?? Catch yourself on.. I know what you are talking about, I was unsure of what you meant

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

*Juno laughs*
    Juno: Jumping on that Juno is slut bandwagon too?? Catch yourself on.. I know what you are talking about, I was unsure of what you meant
    Israel: I was the one who built that Bandwagon if you recall and then burnt it down when you proved me wrong and changed your ways, I would not have worked with you otherwise so you can get that idea out your head now, I know though how much attachment you can have to certain people and although I do like you as a wrestler and as a performer you should know by now that relationships and me is like Sugar and Spice beating you tonight... It wont happen
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust