Page 1518 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 518 1018 1418 1468 150815161517151815191520 1528 1568 1618 2018 ... LastLast
Results 15,171 to 15,180 of 22796
    Only in the IWA thread you will see IC'ing mixed with slang variations Haha!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Promo is done and sent to Vand.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Swedish Fish: Either a delicious candy or my very strange way to say sweet.

Sure (by its self): I think you are full of yourself and 100% wrong.

I Appreciate you: Drunk Dennis' version of I love you guys.

Shut your face: Dennis' endearing way to tell you to shut up.

Fair point: Whatever you said has some major validity to it and likely proved whatever I was saying incorrect.
    #BeJelly

Oh, I forgot.

That's nice (Fuck you)

Red Rub (Bloody Wanker)
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    -I'm off for a Gypsy's Kiss (I'm off for a Piss)

-I couldn't give a Donald Duck mate (I couldn't give a fuck mate)

Cockney FTW
    I'll go get the rat poison.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

TVK: These short times are all you use to impress, wonder if your girl is happy with such a short mess. When you finish I imagine you hop up and shout. 3 seconds off my time bitch, now get the hell out. The kid plans on taking longer, to give you your due, for there is a hell of an assbeating waiting for you.
    Diamond: It's funny how you struggled to win in under 7 minutes, while I've easily been doing it for months, yet you find the need to blow your own horn after scraping a victory against Israel.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    And there goes my second promo for the show. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    And there goes my second promo for the show. Can't wait for tomorrow.
    It is gonna be epic!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Lol I can see that

*Alex is just staring into space before she looks over Doom's shoulder and starts to talk*

Alex: BABY, you're here!!

*Ano turns around getting into a fighting stance only to realize that there is no one there, which allows Alex to get up and grab the chair. She swigs it hard at the back of Dooms head *Crack!* but, the chair doesn't phase him causing Alex to look on with disbelief. Ano turns around with anger in his eyes*

Doom: HEY!.....What are you doing?!! *Ano is slowly moving closer and closer to Alex as she is backing away* HEY!......HEY! .....Hey!....

*Alex then suddenly jumps out of her trance breathing heavily realizing she is still sitting down in the chair, she looks up to see Doom staring at her confused*

Alex *starting to calm down*: I'm....I'm sorry what did you say?

OOC: Me too!

Ano Doom: I will not starve you or deprive you of water, so you need it soon. You're getting sick or something. You seemed like you were being affected by fatigue or lack of nourishment just now. We will take care of that soon. You will not be put through uneasiness at all, remember, that's all over now.

What I was saying was, I wish you could have known my intentions with you before, but there was no way for that to happen. I never wanted you to be involved in any of this. Doing what I have done to you was never part of the plan. You were just there, I saw destroying when I looked at Jackson, but you...I didn't really bother with at all. I can not tell you enough how sorry I am about the thing with the crate on Chaos.

All I ever wanted to do was make him stand up, lose the denial and bravado, and take accepting notice of what was going on. You know fully the way it boggled my mind when he just flat out denied that I was even a threat to him. Sure, it was a fight from the start, but I wanted him to really take heed of what was in store. Even from the begin, I told him the real me would be arriving shortly, a version of The Demon Cyborg standing before you he had never saw. After what happened a month ago, he walks right in like I'm a 125 pound local kid, instead of someone who has practically more than 100 pounds on him. s

Alex, its the arrogance of him that brought this upon you. As I said, I was fully prepared to never even look at you as long as I overcame him, to be completely honest. Then, I realized he needed a deeper path to be shown, one that enlighten him that I AM in fact, something he's never seen and didn't know existed in the modern free world. Words did nothing and what more could I do to him in the mean time? So, something in my brain, I'm going to continue the cycle of full truth here; said: The little woman.

If he just would have said: "Ano Doom is something indeed I've never faced and I am very weary of the threat he poses towards me, I will not deny that." , this thing would have been worlds different. You and I would have barely met instead of this. This is not the first time he has nearly cost you your health, either, I know about Hawk, even though I didn't rise up until you healed from that. His blowhard mindset gets you into trouble, Alex. This is why I came to the hospital after what happened with that table.

I was there for YOU. I wanted to help you help yourself, by helping him. You would have known my motives sooner, but the time was never there. Remember I speak truth and not tongue full of insult. If you see things like I do, you will realize how things became this way.I think now you will understand more what the last thing I said to you that night was about.
    That's enough of that for now, You must be sore from that chair by now. I told you could stand and not worry about a thing before you got kinda out there looking just now.

* Ano Doom now reaches down towards her, but this time she doesn't move away. She merely watches carefully. As an absolute mind blower, he reaches and takes her hand, helping her up. She has no idea what to think right now. A killing machine just helped her up...He takes her arm, clenching her elbow lightly, helping her across the dimly lit room , not being too careful as she may be weak.*

*A light on the wall is switched on and it reveals they are the same room as the night after Last Resort, Where Ano Doom spoke on his acions as he looked into the fire that nearly scorched the ceiling. They stand in front a of a cabinet and sink , as Ano Doom takes down a glass. He places it down in front of her as looks over at him. He then lifts the glass once more to show there is no trapas in it for her health at all.*

Ano Doom: You need this, trust me, you didn't look so well before I got you out of that chair. I fully realize you may still slightly not completely trust that I will not harm you, so go ahead and let it pour, I understand. You're not here to be hurt, so you will not be treated like a prisoner. Remember two things though. It didn't HAVE to be this way, and you are NOT in ANY DANGER.

*Alex lets the water flow, checking the inside of the cup and the clear liquid for anything abnormal, but there is none so she lets the cup fill. She drinks it slowly, sighing a sound of relief as it did her good. She continues to drink, very calm now but shocked still none the less. Ano Doom...Just helped her stand up, made she could walk across the room properly, and now is making she sure doesn't get sick. As she lowers the cup from her mouth, she does the only thing she really can do, as a faint, glimmer of
    a smile shows as the corner of her mouth turns upwardly as she turns looking at him.*

* The Demon Cyborg looks back at her, as she is now looking into his eyes, as grizzly as they may be. As they continue to just silently look, Ano Doom realizes a certain curiosity in her dark eyes.*

OOC :
    Yea, I gotta say for what started as the classic, "Guy shows up, debuting as he costs other guy a title." , has really took off!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    It is gonna be epic!
    Couldn't agree more. MITB and NOL all in one day. I don't even care if my characters win or lose because I know I'll be in for a good show from both products.