Page 1515 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 5151015141514651505151315141515151615171525156516152015 ... LastLast
Results 15,141 to 15,150 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: Dude stop popping those Mollys. You are starting to get delusional. You will never...... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!! Beat me.

Probably be a better story than those clowns we have as Tag Champs here in IWA.

And Gary is my nickname to you from now on.
    LOL! You idiot, have you not been reading the shows? We took the titles from Damaged Goods a while ago.

Keep up man!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    LOL! You idiot, have you not been reading the shows? We took the titles from Damaged Goods a while ago.

Keep up man!
    You're right. The lackluster team has the gold now.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: You seem rather confident. Let me guess, you got another X-ray to use as an excuse to back out of the match. Or maybe you got a sick note? Or perhaps your going to conveniently leave the oven on before you go? But you know something, if you're going to be using any ovens, you might as well throw a goose on there to symbolize how good your own goose will be cooked as soon as you and I are in the ring together.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: You seem rather confident. Let me guess, you got another X-ray to use as an excuse to back out of the match. Or maybe you got a sick note? Or perhaps your going to conveniently leave the oven on before you go? But you know something, if you're going to be using any ovens, you might as well throw a goose on there to symbolize how good your own goose will be cooked as soon as you and I are in the ring together.
    Seahawk: Are you trying to come onto me bro? I ain't no homo! Now as far as kicking your ass goes. I'm actually done talking cause I'm actually training even more cause I want to be ready when I finish with you and get some real challenges up in here.

Blog Entries
    ???: I'm coming.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: Think of me how you will, bro, but what will matter to you is what you think of me after I've beaten you at Night of Legends. And as far as not talking goes, please do so. It's bad enough that you had to ruin the hype of our rematch by trying to back out like a pansy. You've shown your true colors already and unfortunately, now I know that it's yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Go home Grind! You're drunk!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Ace Note: And? You're just gonna leave it at that? No cliche video packages? No catchphrases? No promises for salvation? Just that?

I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Think of me how you will, bro, but what will matter to you is what you think of me after I've beaten you at Night of Legends. And as far as not talking goes, please do so. It's bad enough that you had to ruin the hype of our rematch by trying to back out like a pansy. You've shown your true colors already and unfortunately, now I know that it's yellow.
    Seahawk: That reminds me of a song. Black and Yellow. Talking about Black. I'm going to leave you with black marks all over your face.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: That reminds me of a song. Black and Yellow. Talking about Black. I'm going to leave you with black marks all over your face.
    Ace Note: Bruises don't mean squat to me, Jonathan. At the end if the night, knowing that I've beaten you is all that will matter.