Page 1509 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 509 1009 1409 1459 149915071508150915101511 1519 1559 1609 2009 ... LastLast
Results 15,081 to 15,090 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    0_0 alrighty then lol

Alex *still sobbing*: Are y-....Are you trying to seduce me?!?

*Ano Doom now leans down and unties the ropes that bind her, as she breathes a sigh of relief. The fire plus the sweat caused by the Intensity that fuels him now illuminates every single tattoo he covering him, as what he does next quite surprises her. Reaching down, she almost instinctively pulls away, so he stops, allowing her to relax. Then, Ano Doom uses a damp cloth to wipe away her tears, drying her face and cleaning the smeared make up. Alex sits blown away and shocked at this out of the blue favor.*

*Ano Doom: I don't think we need that rope anymore. Alex...Alex...Alex...I am deeply sorry you got caught up in this. All...This. You never really played much of a part in it all, just a loyal supporter, watching from the sidelines. I never planned to use you to send that man a message to say "Look what I could cause if you push me".

It didn't...have to be this way. I never had any intention of setting you on fire last weekend, This is just what I HAVE BEEN pushed to. If you're following what I'm saying then you will understand that , while I may be a physical juggernaut, I am not the guilty party here. Granted, I may have cost Jackson a match, but when he began to fail to see things for what they really were, I had to take action to show him what was really going on. See, I've told you before several times you have no reason to be nasty with me, its Jackson you should be angry with, for putting you in harm's way and actually requiring someone to have to come after you to make him get serious.

This is not the first time its happened either. I know full well about you and Hawk, how you were hurt recently and you just came back full of joy and happiness to be well again. This is what he gets you into it. This is what I meant at the hospital. His arrogance causes you to get caught up in this.

I hope you hear the truth with an open mind and do not take my opinion as insulting. Relax. If you are tired of your chair you do not have to sit any longer. The hard part is over now, Alex. Dry your eyes.

And trying to sexually gain your favor huh? Alex I am shirtless a large portion of the time and can not help the fact I chiseled from steel and built like an old greek statue but I must say...it is you that noticed The astonishing physical aspects of me just now.

OOC:
    Loving the dynamic with these two!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

I am excited about Night of Legends, but also about what comes next. Finally I get to return to doing what I love, and with a wicked group of writers to boot!
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    I am excited about Night of Legends, but also about what comes next. Finally I get to return to doing what I love, and with a wicked group of writers to boot!
    I haven't seen what you can come up with so I'm glad you are coming back to be a writer in my most active fed! Good luck man!
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I haven't seen what you can come up with so I'm glad you are coming back to be a writer in my most active fed! Good luck man!
    Have you been living under an e-fed rock?? Lol I kid I kid. Thanks, I am definitely looking forward to working with some new blood and some old blood lol
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Have you been living under an e-fed rock?? Lol I kid I kid. Thanks, I am definitely looking forward to working with some new blood and some old blood lol
    I was just one of EWN's post whores for a long time. I don't know if you remember Dennis' Diner but lets just say I was so bad that a mod made a thread for me to post whore in because I was derailing threads that couldn't be derailed... ironically with two other members of this fed .... I calmed down and decided to efed with one of those members and we came up with the pardy boyz in like January... So I have only really been posting in this section for a couple of months.
    #BeJelly

I was just one of EWN's post whores for a long time. I don't know if you remember Dennis' Diner but lets just say I was so bad that a mod made a thread for me to post whore in because I was derailing threads that couldn't be derailed... ironically with two other members of this fed .... I calmed down and decided to efed with one of those members and we came up with the pardy boyz in like January... So I have only really been posting in this section for a couple of months.
    Ah that explains it, you came in at the tail end of my writing. Needless to say I have been around the feds and wrote for a few of them, and by write I mean started lol
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Ah that explains it, you came in at the tail end of my writing. Needless to say I have been around the feds and wrote for a few of them, and by write I mean started lol
    I know you were part of TWE and at one time the owner of that fed...

Yea, I'm pretty new to this efedding thing... I have 3 characters so far so I'm getting the hang of it.
    #BeJelly

I know you were part of TWE and at one time the owner of that fed...

Yea, I'm pretty new to this efedding thing... I have 3 characters so far so I'm getting the hang of it.
    I was always the owner, until my ban. TWE started as A-Rev and TCW, 2 feds I created that were very different from one another. I also started Brutality, which was originally its own fed called BWA.
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    I was always the owner, until my ban. TWE started as A-Rev and TCW, 2 feds I created that were very different from one another. I also started Brutality, which was originally its own fed called BWA.
    Geez lol. I actually have read some of the Brutality shows but I am kind of a recluse when it comes to coming out of this fed and going into new feds. Some people in other feds seem to take it super seriously and it's hard to deal with people like that when you are just trying to have fun. I'm also now apart of the WWE fed so hopefully one day I will not be a recluse and care about the other feds! Also I think I might be apart of JBW, but I'm not really sure haha.
    #BeJelly

Geez lol. I actually have read some of the Brutality shows but I am kind of a recluse when it comes to coming out of this fed and going into new feds. Some people in other feds seem to take it super seriously and it's hard to deal with people like that when you are just trying to have fun. I'm also now apart of the WWE fed so hopefully one day I will not be a recluse and care about the other feds! Also I think I might be apart of JBW, but I'm not really sure haha.
    When the fuck did you start efedding?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock