Page 1481 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 481 981 1381 1431 147114791480148114821483 1491 1531 1581 1981 ... LastLast
Results 14,801 to 14,810 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Just went lurking through your FaceBook.

She looks crazy.

Also saw it. Can I just say that I want some of her drugs.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Just went lurking through your FaceBook.

She looks crazy.

She never shuts up. EVER. She argues with everyone, and yet I put up with it so she didn't feel like an outcast.

Well now she has declared war on the Alpha Male.

Also saw it. Can I just say that I want some of her drugs.
    Pretty sure shes a major stoner.

Like I said, have at her. I just thought that she expressed disdain with abandon and no regard for anyone else's intelligence but out of habit and not intent. That could at least be drawn attention to and rectified. But trained and aware disregard for others? That shouldn't be tolerated at all. You gave her your best. I guess it's time for your worst.
    I'll be honest, all I understood was the last three sentences ... :P

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    She never shuts up. EVER. She argues with everyone, and yet I put up with it so she didn't feel like an outcast.

Well now she has declared war on the Alpha Male.

Pretty sure shes a major stoner.

I'll be honest, all I understood was the last three sentences ... :P
    I found it amusing that she didn't understand sarcasm
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    LOL! True professional you see.. Is that still going ahead then? I mean.. I fancy Bear will be back but we have to take it he wont.. so does this still actually stand?.
    As long as tommy is still up for it, and bennyBenny is cool with it, it stands

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    I found it amusing that she didn't understand sarcasm
    I even explained it and she still bashed me. I was like ... Are you fucking kidding me?

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    As long as tommy is still up for it, and bennyBenny is cool with it, it stands
    So, you are basically Effeding's Rock then?

I'm basically taking this as you will be back.. But if you do, Tommy is a hell of a talent and to work with him, is something special.. at least in my eyes and I would personally like to see you come back earlier rather then later to make this feud worth the build and make it the awesome match it can be because as it stands now.. to me, it should not be done.

It's the biggest pay per view of the year, it's been done a calender year in advance and as it stands now.. it's between someone not involved in the company(currently) and someone who's walked away from it. You know your my bro, but I'm just being honest on this one..

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

I'm basically taking this as you will be back.. But if you do, Tommy is a hell of a talent and to work with him, is something special.. at least in my eyes and I would personally like to see you come back earlier rather then later to make this feud worth the build and make it the awesome match it can be because as it stands now.. to me, it should not be done.

It's the biggest pay per view of the year, it's been done a calender year in advance and as it stands now.. it's between someone not involved in the company(currently) and someone who's walked away from it. You know your my bro, but I'm just being honest on this one..
    *cough cough

Divine = Rock

cough cough*

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

For what it's worth, I'm with THBK on this one. Let's face it, Divine isn't part of IWA anymore and if Thunder is going to make an appearance at DFI II, it should be somebody who's on the roster already and has played a big part in helping IWA grow over the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    *cough cough

Divine = Rock

cough cough*

Oh I know that.. That was obvious from the start Haha!

Also just to clarify, it's got piss all to do with me.. and I don't want to cause any arguments or anything, I just feel for a match like this.. to work with possibly the best effeder on here, Bear should be here. Off course something could happen from this and perhaps Tommy is going to join full time.. I don't know but as it stands.. I'm at a loss with this.

I didn't really get why the match was booked in the first place, I could only assume they have history in another fed? No idea. Did I miss something that happened here?.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries

Why in the blazing blue he'll does everyone compare divine to Rock?!?! Fuck you THBK....... Just kidding bro. I wuv ya man. Nah iI'll be straight . while real wrestling has made me depressedd one big turn offwas in regards to efedding was writing matches. After dfi, i just couldn't pull myself to write matches. The last 4 to 6 six I did I thought were ok/sucked. I did the shaz vs Dixon vs punk match at last resort. The tough thing was in finding a way to pull out of doing the second Show, but still keep characters going. I didn't see a way, so i figured it would be best to just step away as a whole. Shit on me for it if ya want to, but it is what I did.

But yes, most likely I will be back sometimI and if Tommy and Benny agree to keeping divine v thunder, i think it needs a massive build.