Page 1473 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 473 973 1373 1423 146314711472147314741475 1483 1523 1573 1973 ... LastLast
Results 14,721 to 14,730 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Fixed on the quote.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Fixed on the quote.
    Love you, Asher.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Love you, Asher.
    Damn right you do

Blog Entries
    KAYFABULOUS

Vlog #6: Juno What This Means, Don't You?

Director(s):Skyler Drek & Ron Macoonie
    Host(s): Skyler Drek & Ron Macoonie

-----------------------------------------------------

**IWA.com Exclussive**

*The scene opens up to what appears to be one of the lounges in the arena instead of the usual vlog hosting undisclosed location. Instead of both members of Kayfabulous smiling and looking at the camera, Skyler Drek occupies the couch all by himself while Ron Macoonie appears to be...occupied with rather interesting reading material and by the looks of his tongue drooping out of the corner of his mouth, he's just getting to the good part.*

Drek: Hellooooooooooooo, nurses! Skyler Drek here and....and...

*Drek looks over to Ron in disgust as he's finally aware of what his partner in crime has been up to. He smacks the magazine away and glares at him.*

Drek: Really? Really? Reaaaaaally?

Macoonie: What?! I'm just trying to uh..."familiarize" myself with my next guest. Yeah, that's it. Familiarize...and familiarize...and familiarize....and..

Drek: Seriously, man, you've been like this all week since we found out who our next guest would be. You sure you don't need to take the week off or something? I can do this solo since your mind seems to be pretty distracted at the moment.

Ron: Distracted? Me? Noooooooo! No way! Nuh uh! You won't find me distracted! In fact, I'm not even thinking like that about our guest Miss Juno Mercury! I would never dream to!

*Drek facepalms.*

Drek: Dammit, man! See what I mean?! You can't even think straight! You just spoiled the reveal of our next guest! Well, I hope you're happy now since...Ron....RON?!

*Ron goes back to reading the magazine while muttering the words "familiarize" over and over again. Drek nearly blows his top off as he's had enough.*

Drek: THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT! YOU ASKED FOR IT!

*Drek walks over to the camera and shuts it off. After almost a minute of blackness and silence, he turns it back on and dusts his hands in success as he looks upon his now tied up friend, bound and even silence with a white cloth around his mouth.*

Drek: There! That oughta hold you! Thank God you didn't get to tag her in or out of our match or else you probably would have tried to cop a feel! Now where's the list to our questions?

*He looks around the room until he spots a stack of note cards near Ron's leg and picks them up.*

Drek: Here we are. Well, folks, I did prepare a special introduction for Juno but since Mr. Spoiler here wanted to ruin everything, I guess we'll have to do with just a plain ol' introduction. Ladies and gents, we bring to you one of the hottest....

*Ron begins squirming excitedly in his bondage.*

Drek: Not like that! Okay, okay...one of the most...popular Bombshells in the IWA, let's give a warm round of applause for Juno Mercury! Except your, Ron! You're not allowed use of your hands util she's five miles away form you!

*Juno walks into the room under the sound of studio audience clapping. She sits on a stool directly across from Drek. She goes to shake hands with Drek but hesitates for Ron when her eyes meet with Ron's desperate ones. She awkwardly scoots her stool a little bit farther away from Ron.*

Drek: Yeah, just ignore him. Trust me, it's for the best. Anyways, we'll just have a look at these questions that Ron prepared for us. *he looks at the first notecard* now let's see here....

1. Juno, would it be possible for you to..........GODDAMIT, RON!

*Drek throws the notecards to the ground as he walks over to Ron and slaps him in the back of the head.*

Drek: Sick man! Siiiiiiick! Sorry about that. You don't even want to know what he was prepared to ask you. I'll just improvise and ask my own...WHOLESOME questions for you. So anyways...
    1. How long have you been wanting to be an IWA Knockout?

Juno: I have wanted to be a professional wrestler from the tender age of 14, I grew up watching wrestling, watching how strong and powerful these women where and how destructive they could be, all for the love of the sport but, this was never the main reason, what drove me to become a wrestler was a family matter, it showed me my true, undeniable strength, it showed me the natural fighting talent that I possess. So I walked into a wrestling gym the following day, after said incident and I took out 3 guys, older and tougher than me and that day I said, I am going to be a bombshell and look at me now… I am here, for the long run *Juno smiles*

2. What's your relationship with Pisces Pink?

Juno: We are very good friends, when I arrived here, she took me under her wing and showed me that being strong, powerful and talented are the best attributes in this business and the attributes for making a champion. We both know that when you are friends in this business, there is the likelihood of stepping in the ring, one on one and friendship has to be brushed under the carpet for the duration but, respect is never ending and our friendship is for life, I am there for her and she is there for me always..

Drek: You know, that was actually one of Ron's questions and I'm willing to bet he was looking for quite...a different answer.

3. What do you have to say to all of the allegations surrounding you and your habit of "sleeping with the entire male locker room?"

*Juno rolls her eyes, knowing this question was a possibility*

Juno: It is exactly as you say allegations; yes I have flirted, smiled in passing and maybe had a wandering eye but, I have had one relationship since my arrival here and yes it failed but, such is life, you move on, get on with it, he is hardly the be all end all, men are not worth worrying about.
    I am not the whore, the cheat, nor the easy girl that the locker room thinks I am, I have my eye on one thing in this company and that is the Vanity Championship, not a man…

Drek: Hear that, Ron?

*Ron sulks a bit in his chair.*

4. Do you think of yourself as a role model?

Juno: In that I am determined, hardworking and I never give up without giving my all, then yes I do…
    Drek: And that concludes our questions! Thanks for coming, you were an awesome tag team partner and I hope that we can.....
    *Ron's squirming becomes really frantic. Sighing, Drek walks over to Ron and removes the cloth form his mouth.*
    Drek: What?!Macoonie: Can I please just ask one question? Pleeeease?! Just one! Number five! Look for number five!

Drek: *sighs* Anything to get you quiet. Sorry about this, Juno.

*Drek looks at the floor for the "number five" notecard and sure enough, he finds it. He looks at the question and double takes.*

Drek: Really? THIS is what you want? Hey, Juno, come here for a minute. Is this question okay with you?

*Juno walks over to take a look at the question. She then looks over to Ron and gives him a smirk*

Drek: There's your answer, Ron. Juno? If you'd do the honors.

*Juno smiles at Ron innocently*

Juno: Close your eyes *Crack, headbutt to the head of Ron* Well you did ask for a Glasgow kiss *Juno winks, turns and leaves, blowing a kiss to them*

Macoonie: Owwwwwww! What was that?!

Drek: Well, you did ask for it.

Macoonie: I-I didn't know that's what it....owwww....meant!

Drek: That's what Urban Dictionary is for, my friend.

*Drek looks over to the camera.*

Drek: And remember, you the more you know, the more you won't wind up with a broken nose and a bruised ego! Goodnight, everybody!

END SHOW

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    KAYFABULOUS

**IWA.com Exclussive**

*The scene opens up to what appears to be one of the lounges in the arena instead of the usual vlog hosting undisclosed location. Instead of both members of Kayfabulous smiling and looking at the camera, Skyler Drek occupies the couch all by himself while Ron Macoonie appears to be...occupied with rather interesting reading material and by the looks of his tongue drooping out of the corner of his mouth, he's just getting to the good part.*

Drek: Hellooooooooooooo, nurses! Skyler Drek here and....and...

*Drek looks over to Ron in disgust as he's finally aware of what his partner in crime has been up to. He smacks the magazine away and glares at him.*

Drek: Really? Really? Reaaaaaally?

Macoonie: What?! I'm just trying to uh..."familiarize" myself with my next guest. Yeah, that's it. Familiarize...and familiarize...and familiarize....and..

Drek: Seriously, man, you've been like this all week since we found out who our next guest would be. You sure you don't need to take the week off or something? I can do this solo since your mind seems to be pretty distracted at the moment.

Ron: Distracted? Me? Noooooooo! No way! Nuh uh! You won't find me distracted! In fact, I'm not even thinking like that about our guest Miss Juno Mercury! I would never dream to!

*Drek facepalms.*

Drek: Dammit, man! See what I mean?! You can't even think straight! You just spoiled the reveal of our next guest! Well, I hope you're happy now since...Ron....RON?!

*Ron goes back to reading the magazine while muttering the words "familiarize" over and over again. Drek nearly blows his top off as he's had enough.*

Drek: THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT! YOU ASKED FOR IT!

*Drek walks over to the camera and shuts it off. After almost a minute of blackness and silence, he turns it back on and dusts his hands in success as he looks upon his now tied up friend, bound and even silence with a white cloth around his mouth.*

Drek: There! That oughta hold you! Thank God you didn't get to tag her in or out of our match or else you probably would have tried to cop a feel! Now where's the list to our questions?

*He looks around the room until he spots a stack of note cards near Ron's leg and picks them up.*

Drek: Here we are. Well, folks, I did prepare a special introduction for Juno but since Mr. Spoiler here wanted to ruin everything, I guess we'll have to do with just a plain ol' introduction. Ladies and gents, we bring to you one of the hottest....

*Ron begins squirming excitedly in his bondage.*

Drek: Not like that! Okay, okay...one of the most...popular Bombshells in the IWA, let's give a warm round of applause for Juno Mercury! Except your, Ron! You're not allowed use of your hands util she's five miles away form you!

*Juno walks into the room under the sound of studio audience clapping. She sits on a stool directly across from Drek. She goes to shake hands with Drek but hesitates for Ron when her eyes meet with Ron's desperate ones. She awkwardly scoots her stool a little bit farther away from Ron.*

Drek: Yeah, just ignore him. Trust me, it's for the best. Anyways, we'll just have a look at these questions that Ron prepared for us. *he looks at the first notecard* now let's see here....

1. Juno, would it be possible for you to..........GODDAMIT, RON!

*Drek throws the notecards to the ground as he walks over to Ron and slaps him in the back of the head.*

Drek: Sick man! Siiiiiiick! Sorry about that. You don't even want to know what he was prepared to ask you. I'll just improvise and ask my own...WHOLESOME questions for you. So anyways...
    1. How long have you been wanting to be an IWA Knockout?

Juno: I have wanted to be a professional wrestler from the tender age of 14, I grew up watching wrestling, watching how strong and powerful these women where and how destructive they could be, all for the love of the sport but, this was never the main reason, what drove me to become a wrestler was a family matter, it showed me my true, undeniable strength, it showed me the natural fighting talent that I possess. So I walked into a wrestling gym the following day, after said incident and I took out 3 guys, older and tougher than me and that day I said, I am going to be a bombshell and look at me now… I am here, for the long run *Juno smiles*

2. What's your relationship with Pisces Pink?

Juno: We are very good friends, when I arrived here, she took me under her wing and showed me that being strong, powerful and talented are the best attributes in this business and the attributes for making a champion. We both know that when you are friends in this business, there is the likelihood of stepping in the ring, one on one and friendship has to be brushed under the carpet for the duration but, respect is never ending and our friendship is for life, I am there for her and she is there for me always..

Drek: You know, that was actually one of Ron's questions and I'm willing to bet he was looking for quite...a different answer.

3. What do you have to say to all of the allegations surrounding you and your habit of "sleeping with the entire male locker room?"

*Juno rolls her eyes, knowing this question was a possibility*

Juno: It is exactly as you say allegations; yes I have flirted, smiled in passing and maybe had a wandering eye but, I have had one relationship since my arrival here and yes it failed but, such is life, you move on, get on with it, he is hardly the be all end all, men are not worth worrying about.
    I am not the whore, the cheat, nor the easy girl that the locker room thinks I am, I have my eye on one thing in this company and that is the Vanity Championship, not a man…

Drek: Hear that, Ron?

*Ron sulks a bit in his chair.*

4. Do you think of yourself as a role model?

Juno: In that I am determined, hardworking and I never give up without giving my all, then yes I do…
    Drek: And that concludes our questions! Thanks for coming, you were an awesome tag team partner and I hope that we can.....
    *Ron's squirming becomes really frantic. Sighing, Drek walks over to Ron and removes the cloth form his mouth.*
    Drek: What?!Macoonie: Can I please just ask one question? Pleeeease?! Just one! Number five! Look for number five!

Drek: *sighs* Anything to get you quiet. Sorry about this, Juno.

*Drek looks at the floor for the "number five" notecard and sure enough, he finds it. He looks at the question and double takes.*

Drek: Really? THIS is what you want? Hey, Juno, come here for a minute. Is this question okay with you?

*Juno walks over to take a look at the question. She then looks over to Ron and gives him a smirk*

Drek: There's your answer, Ron. Juno? If you'd do the honors.

*Juno smiles at Ron innocently*

Juno: Close your eyes *Crack, headbutt to the head of Ron* Well you did ask for a Glasgow kiss *Juno winks, turns and leaves, blowing a kiss to them*

Macoonie: Owwwwwww! What was that?!

Drek: Well, you did ask for it.

Macoonie: I-I didn't know that's what it....owwww....meant!

Drek: That's what Urban Dictionary is for, my friend.

*Drek looks over to the camera.*

Drek: And remember, you the more you know, the more you won't wind up with a broken nose and a bruised ego! Goodnight, everybody!

END SHOW

K2 does it again.

Seahawk: Worse thing to ever happen to IWA ever. I mean what use is there for a couple of internet darlings.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    KAYFABULOUS

END SHOW

The Vegas kid laughs, a rolling sound coming from his chest as he closes the laptop

TVK: Those boys are a hoot, a total laugh riot! How was Juno able to keep Quiet? A smash hit right from the start, and full to the brim with so much heart. The Kid gives this blog two thumbs way up! and now to the diner, it's time to sup

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the compliments, you two. If you haven't noticed, I'm basically releasing these every two weeks now due to an increased workload in the efeds. Things might pick up speed again when I'm able to not let it consume too much of my free time.

Thanks for the compliments, you two. If you haven't noticed, I'm basically releasing these every two weeks now due to an increased workload in the efeds. Things might pick up speed again when I'm able to not let it consume too much of my free time.
    Thank-you for letting me take part

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    I love them, finding them in the thread is like finding little nuggets of awesome

I guess that's what I am saying here, these are Awesome nuggets.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Thank-you for letting me take part
    You're welcome. It was a pleasure having you on.