Page 1470 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 470 970 1370 1420 146014681469147014711472 1480 1520 1570 1970 ... LastLast
Results 14,691 to 14,700 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: So, I see your head must still be pretty sore after that bump you took so I guess it makes sense now that you're talking out of your ass. I mean, in the past, at least you based your conversation on something that actually bore significance to what I was saying. Now? I don't even know. I just hope you know where the arena's going to be on Sunday because that's where I'll be waiting for you to finish the job.
    Seahawk: Actually my dear friend, I was simply mimicking you. And no, I don't want to be anything like you, so don't even start saying I'm flattering you. You see, I just mimicked you cause you were basically talking out of your VAGINA!!!!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: If you want daddy issues, then we need Vivica. She can't remember who is her daddy.
    TVK: Don't speak to the Kid, of that vile wench, even hearin her name makes my asshole clench. That girl be pure crazy, never you doubt, if she's in the room, best get the hell out.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Seahawk: Actually my dear friend, I was simply mimicking you. And no, I don't want to be anything like you, so don't even start saying I'm flattering you. You see, I just mimicked you cause you were basically talking out of your VAGINA!!!!
    Ace Note: ​I don't know if The Vegas Kid hit the nail on the head with "daddy issues". I'm thinking more along the lines of a major case of psychosis. God forbid Freud comes back from the dead. He'd have a headache with you against the red couch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    TVK: Don't speak to the Kid, of that vile wench, even hearin her name makes my asshole clench. That girl be pure crazy, never you doubt, if she's in the room, best get the hell out.
    :') that's some good stuff there man!
    #BeJelly

Seahawk: And that's how all relationships start. Hate then love then 300 kids.
    Ace Note: ​I don't know if The Vegas Kid hit the nail on the head with "daddy issues". I'm thinking more along the lines of a major case of psychosis. God forbid Freud comes back from the dead. He'd have a headache with you against the red couch.
    Seahawk: Whooooooo!!! Look at this magic trick. *Sticks the middle finger out to Ace and then closes it up into his hand.* That's how many fucks I give about your Freud guy. Now go make me some pancakes woman.

Blog Entries

Seahawk: Whooooooo!!! Look at this magic trick. *Sticks the middle finger out to Ace and then closes it up into his hand.* That's how many fucks I give about your Freud guy. Now go make me some pancakes woman.
    Ace Note: On second thought, with that last comment, I think Vegas Kid might have been right. A derogatory comment with the woman being the subject of demeaning servitude? Yeah, I think daddy issues is right up the alley.

Blog Entries
    True and if it happens, he deserves every last bit of it.
    I know this isn't efed-related, but I find it disturbing that within the span of a year, we've had civilian attacks like these... first one of note being the guy who attacked all those people at the Dark Knight Rises, and now this one with a few other ones in between. What bothers me is the fact that the guy at the theater and the two responsible for this bombing seem to be just citizens - no military training or expertise - and still came up with all of this madness...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Ace Note: On second thought, with that last comment, I think Vegas Kid might have been right. A derogatory comment with the woman being the subject of demeaning servitude? Yeah, I think daddy issues is right up the alley.
    Seahawk: What the hell are you up on with this speculations. You'll be hearing from my lawyer and he'll punch you in the dick.

Blog Entries
    TVK: My diagnosis costs not even a nickel, but that does leave us all in a pickle, Johnny boy here, will never be silent, even if we become increasingly violent, I recommend, in this particular case, this roll of duct tape, to slow his mouth's pace.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

TVK: My diagnosis costs not even a nickel, but that does leave us all in a pickle, Johnny boy here, will never be silent, even if we become increasingly violent, I recommend, in this particular case, this roll of duct tape, to slow his mouth's pace.
    Seahawk: And I recommend you use a condom.