Page 1434 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 434 934 1334 1384 142414321433143414351436 1444 1484 1534 1934 ... LastLast
Results 14,331 to 14,340 of 22796
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: I ain't in the mood you stupid little prick. Fuck off before I dump you out of my career you mug!
    Ali: oh poor wittle shaz hands. She's all moody today, must be in her period. Man the fuck up ya little bitch. Stop being a sook. Do something about it.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali: oh poor wittle shaz hands. She's all moody today, must be in her period. Man the fuck up ya little bitch. Stop being a sook. Do something about it.
    Shaz: I fucking will do something about it you dirty piece of shit. Next week on Chaos, keep your eyes out you stupid little fuck.

Seahawk: Can you all shut the fuck up cause quite frankly no one care and no one will ever care about your asses.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Shaz: I fucking will do something about it you dirty piece of shit. Next week on Chaos, keep your eyes out you stupid little fuck.
    Shaz: And besides, what the hell are you doing in my bloody car you pervert? Get the fuck outta here!

Black Ninja!
    Kazam: moody little bitch, moody little bitch, moody little bitch. You can't do shit. Have you seen Draymen since I beat the fuck out of him? I haven't. You want to be next?
    Shaz: And besides, what the hell are you doing in my bloody car you pervert? Get the fuck outta here!
    Kazam: yeah you wanna be my next victim don't ya little buddy. I came to to car to laugh. In yo face. Like a baws. I ain't going anywhere until you admit how funny it is that divine made a fool outta you!

Blog Entries

Kazam: moody little bitch, moody little bitch, moody little bitch. You can't do shit. Have you seen Draymen since I beat the fuck out of him? I haven't. You want to be next?

Kazam: yeah you wanna be my next victim don't ya little buddy. I came to to car to laugh. In yo face. Like a baws. I ain't going anywhere until you admit how funny it is that divine made a fool outta you!
    Shaz: You're gonna beat the fuck out of me? You had the chance to do that when you faced me for my title, and what happened next? Oh yeah, you got your ass kicked!

Haha! Well played Shaz

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Black Ninja!
    Shaz: You're gonna beat the fuck out of me? You had the chance to do that when you faced me for my title, and what happened next? Oh yeah, you got your ass kicked!
    Ali: Pffft that wasn't me... That was the cheap boring uninspired guy that this place wanted me to be. I'm not being held down anymore. I'm being me, and being me, means life for everyone else around here is just a little bit more dangerous. Ask Ivan how it felt after he disrespected me.

Blog Entries
    Ali: Pffft that wasn't me... That was the cheap boring uninspired guy that this place wanted me to be. I'm not being held down anymore. I'm being me, and being me, means life for everyone else around here is just a little bit more dangerous. Ask Ivan how it felt after he disrespected me.
    Matt: Umm... Sounds like an excuse to me bro... Own it, you weren't the better man and Shaz beat you. I guess all that magic school didn't teach you something... How to be a man. If someone beats me when I enter IWA, if they are a dick or not... I will give them props. They were the better man that night. Not admitting that is cowardice.
    #BeJelly

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matt: Umm... Sounds like an excuse to me bro... Own it, you weren't the better man and Shaz beat you. I guess all that magic school didn't teach you something... How to be a man. If someone beats me when I enter IWA, if they are a dick or not... I will give them props. They were the better man that night. Not admitting that is cowardice.
    Kazam: ... Matt, matt, matt, it's not a matter of if someone beats you, it's a matter of when everyone beats you. You wanna know a little secret, I'd be more than happy to Be the first name in a long list of people who beat you in the ring. Shaz is not the better man, and no matter how log he holds that title he will never be the better man.