Page 1417 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 417 917 1317 1367 140714151416141714181419 1427 1467 1517 1917 ... LastLast
Results 14,161 to 14,170 of 22796
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: Typical Rymac not acknowledging the fact that I was the one who saved the match up this week to give us a 2 match lead on those science geeks. I don't know if you know this, but Diamond has to pay royalties to me... Just to call himself the prodigy. I'm the best thing this company has ever seen! Sure, I had one off night where those chemist figured out a way to slow down our roll... But those days are no longer.

Rymac, I know this is a personal question but I think everyone in IWA deserves to know! Is all that sand out of your mangina after getting dumped on such a public stage?
    Rymac: are you kidding? Seriously. Once again I did all the work, and just like the team, I put venomous on my back, delivered the champagne stopper and carried us to victory. Again! I'm da best man. Btw, I drink recall being dumped, I believe I left Juno. Then went and fucke your sister. And she loved it.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Promo assignments going out tonight/tomorrow morning folks!

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    TVK: A fool you looked on public TV, still want to claim to be better than me? A preview of failure for when we fight, I'm taking you out, your streak ends that night. Until then more time to show you why, Nobody likes you, It's not that their shy. they see what I saw right from the start, you may have the brawn but you ain't got the

Heart.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Favorite Moment: The Adonis/Hawk segment. I'm enjoying this feud a lot and this segment was great to see.

Best Match: Slayde/Smyth. A match I've wanted to see happen since the Prix and it was awesome. Look forward to facing Smyth again someday.

Best Promo: Pink and Vivica. Talk about a show stealer, holy shit!!! Well done to both Scribbs and Asher.

Best Piece of Booking: Ummm....I believe the Infection/Sebastian bit. Made the feud be real personal.

Best Debut *when applicable*: Don't recall there being one.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Umm...I'm sorta on the fence on the Note/Seahawk feud. It's been good but this week not so much. I'm a bit off track on the best of 7 series, so I don't know how the score stands and if either team has already won 4 matches or are tied at 3 a piece. There's no recap of the series is going after the winners have been decided nor the announcer dictates the number of the match the series is in. Dixon losing two weeks in a row. In part you need to make The Infection looks and CAR and VHX as well as Athena look and feel strong to me as a reader but Dixon unfortunately has not and that needs to change if he's to be taken seriously as a member of The Infection.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Not really. Though I have a doubt I'll ask about just below.

Any Other Positives: The set up for the main event. The surprise win from Wells. Juno winning.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Couple things. I'm not if I missed it but when did Kyo turn face again? He was portrayed as a face in his match with Wells and just found it odd that he was portrayed that way unless he turned face once again.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Did so, I believe.

Overall Show Grade: A-
    Thank-you for the shout-out
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Promo assignments going out tonight/tomorrow morning folks!
    Yayyyyyy

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: are you kidding? Seriously. Once again I did all the work, and just like the team, I put venomous on my back, delivered the champagne stopper and carried us to victory. Again! I'm da best man. Btw, I drink recall being dumped, I believe I left Juno. Then went and fucke your sister. And she loved it.
    D-Boy: I seem to recall smacking him in the back of the head with a chair as he was going to beat you down. But hey, I guess when you are as ignorant as Rymac you can say whatever you want! Also, you haven't touched my sister... we all know you are full of shit.

Go run to the doctor and get all that sand out of your mangina so we can finish off these tools soon and head on to greater things! I know we both want to cure IWA of that stupid infection.
    #TeamGeeky

Juno: Oh poor, bitter, sad little Rymac, we all know I dumped you...

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Van: Aww, the happy couple split? A pity. Please do find a way to get the #1 contender slot. I could so use a warm up for bigger challenges later on in this division.

Blog Entries
    It was a very difficult decision for promo of the week this week guys. Some top notch work in there. I've got it narrowed down to two and I think I'm going to have to give them joint ownership of the POTW title.

So, in no particular order:

TVK/Diamond: Spectacular stuff, and it's great to see Diamond really getting his teeth into this.
    Pink/Vivica: Battle of the fucking crazys!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    It was a very difficult decision for promo of the week this week guys. Some top notch work in there. I've got it narrowed down to two and I think I'm going to have to give them joint ownership of the POTW title.

So, in no particular order:

TVK/Diamond: Spectacular stuff, and it's great to see Diamond really getting his teeth into this.
    Pink/Vivica: Battle of the fucking crazys!
    So I totally win

who got it last week anyway?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    So I totally win

who got it last week anyway?
    VHX/Schweinzer.

#BennysTeddy