Page 1416 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 416916131613661406141414151416141714181426146615161916 ... LastLast
Results 14,151 to 14,160 of 22796
  1. #14151
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Soon? Shall I tell you what is coming soon Blue? I'm going to take this...Kyojin pulls out a steel chair...and I'm going to use it on everybody's favourite ECW reject Jman. He couldn't handle it in the big leagues, and now he's fighting with the very biggest. Jman's career is coming to an end Blue. Spread the word.
    Sagittarius Blue sits in his jail cell. Waiting for the next lion to be sent to the slaughter at the hands of the Classic City gladiator.

    As he does, he sits and thinks about Domino. And how good it will feel to pull his arm out of his socket and beat him to death with it.

    He also wonders about what's next on the list after that... or more appropriately, who's next.

    Like maybe that Kyojin character.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  2. #14152
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,589
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    And if that doesn't bur the lines of kayfabe/reality, then I have no idea what will.
    Yeah... Storytelling

  3. #14153
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,162
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: But I don't wanna. I wanna kick your ass fool. Or should I say little, very little, man.
    Mr. Smyth: If you want to join the oh-so long list of people who get defeated by me, then I suggest you wait in line like everybody else.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  4. #14154
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,124
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: If you want to join the oh-so long list of people who get defeated by me, then I suggest you wait in line like everybody else.
    Seahawk: Nah. I rather join the "Kick Mr. Smyth ass and fuck the title" club. I mean the whole roster is in it. It's the new fad you know.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #14155
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,802
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue sits in his jail cell. Waiting for the next lion to be sent to the slaughter at the hands of the Classic City gladiator.

    As he does, he sits and thinks about Domino. And how good it will feel to pull his arm out of his socket and beat him to death with it.

    He also wonders about what's next on the list after that... or more appropriately, who's next.

    Like maybe that Kyojin character.
    Kyojin: You've got a VERY long way to go before you can even consider getting into the ring with me. Stick with the lower card kid, I'm sure you'll realise before long that you have absolutely no chance of ever being able to comprehend the level on which my abilities are. I'm the most wanted wrestler of all time. I'm the Superstar of the Year. Nobody can touch me.



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  6. #14156
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,589
    Rymac: uh hem, may I have your attention. Extremely Lethal have 1 measly little victory over D-boy, where he proved he couldn't hold his wait, but the Pardy Boyz, thanks to me carrying the team on my back, now have three wins in the best of seven series. The infection better be ready, backside after the fifth match, the Pardy are the number one contenders! We won't be stopped on our mission. Our mission to take the gold. It's coming our way, because I'm Rymac, and I'm da best. Oh and D-boy is pretty good at standing in the corner watching me do all the work.

  7. #14157
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,745
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Favorite Moment: The Adonis/Hawk segment. I'm enjoying this feud a lot and this segment was great to see.

    Best Match: Slayde/Smyth. A match I've wanted to see happen since the Prix and it was awesome. Look forward to facing Smyth again someday.

    Best Promo: Pink and Vivica. Talk about a show stealer, holy shit!!! Well done to both Scribbs and Asher.

    Best Piece of Booking: Ummm....I believe the Infection/Sebastian bit. Made the feud be real personal.

    Best Debut *when applicable*: Don't recall there being one.

    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Umm...I'm sorta on the fence on the Note/Seahawk feud. It's been good but this week not so much. I'm a bit off track on the best of 7 series, so I don't know how the score stands and if either team has already won 4 matches or are tied at 3 a piece. There's no recap of the series is going after the winners have been decided nor the announcer dictates the number of the match the series is in. Dixon losing two weeks in a row. In part you need to make The Infection looks and CAR and VHX as well as Athena look and feel strong to me as a reader but Dixon unfortunately has not and that needs to change if he's to be taken seriously as a member of The Infection.

    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Not really. Though I have a doubt I'll ask about just below.

    Any Other Positives: The set up for the main event. The surprise win from Wells. Juno winning.

    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Couple things. I'm not if I missed it but when did Kyo turn face again? He was portrayed as a face in his match with Wells and just found it odd that he was portrayed that way unless he turned face once again.

    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Did so, I believe.

    Overall Show Grade: A-
    .... I'm seriously praying you're just fucking with me ._. Before Wells looked like the face. I changed it ... Now Kyojin? ;_;


    Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  8. #14158
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    .... I'm seriously praying you're just fucking with me ._. Before Wells looked like the face. I changed it ... Now Kyojin? ;_;
    You had one job Sin..... Darius.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #14159
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,869
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: uh hem, may I have your attention. Extremely Lethal have 1 measly little victory over D-boy, where he proved he couldn't hold his wait, but the Pardy Boyz, thanks to me carrying the team on my back, now have three wins in the best of seven series. The infection better be ready, backside after the fifth match, the Pardy are the number one contenders! We won't be stopped on our mission. Our mission to take the gold. It's coming our way, because I'm Rymac, and I'm da best. Oh and D-boy is pretty good at standing in the corner watching me do all the work.
    D-Boy: Typical Rymac not acknowledging the fact that I was the one who saved the match up this week to give us a 2 match lead on those science geeks. I don't know if you know this, but Diamond has to pay royalties to me... Just to call himself the prodigy. I'm the best thing this company has ever seen! Sure, I had one off night where those chemist figured out a way to slow down our roll... But those days are no longer.

    Rymac, I know this is a personal question but I think everyone in IWA deserves to know! Is all that sand out of your mangina after getting dumped on such a public stage?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  10. #14160
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: You've got a VERY long way to go before you can even consider getting into the ring with me. Stick with the lower card kid, I'm sure you'll realise before long that you have absolutely no chance of ever being able to comprehend the level on which my abilities are. I'm the most wanted wrestler of all time. I'm the Superstar of the Year. Nobody can touch me.
    Sagittarius Blue sits in his cell, counting defeated enemies on his cell wall with the blood on his hands from beating them to within an inch of their lives. So far, there are 27 tally marks on the wall. All painted in crimson.

    As he goes back over his count, he thinks to himself: That Kyojin guy would probably laugh if he knew I wanted a piece of him.

    Until he's coughing up his own blood, of course.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.