Page 1413 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 413 913 1313 1363 140314111412141314141415 1423 1463 1513 1913 ... LastLast
Results 14,121 to 14,130 of 22796
  1. #14121
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,797
    Blog Entries
    52
    Hawk: You think I'm scared of you Adonis? I've beaten bigger and better men in my sleep. I shut down the former IWA world champion KJ Punk multiple times in JBW to keep my TV title, I've defeated Dingo Mac in the most dangerous game( that would be a great match or line to use on Doom Bmac) and I've beaten your tag team partner Kyojin in the Grand Prix finals to win GP2. If I can beat the guy who carries Hot Wasabi, then I am sure I can beat you to.

    But I did warn you about letting you off last time because I am a nice guy. If you want something of mine, then I will take something of yours, something you value dearly. Adonis, the heavens are my kingdom because I am the Ultimate Aerial Predator and you are a god among men because of your looks. When we face I will disfigure you and send you back into the hellish existence that is mortality.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  2. #14122
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,137
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Does it? Ok then.

    I am of course joking. He was very courteous and I totally understand, bro.
    Hahaha yeah like I said, I'm just looking to take a break now.

    Still, the idea remains. I'm sure whatever Benny does, it'll be...ahem...best for business.

    #EddieTheCreativeGenius #EddieTheComicGenius


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  3. #14123
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,683
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Soooooo..... no after show post fight in the shower????
    Why do I have the feeling that your advances towards me have gotten more bold since I showed everyone here what I look like IRL?


  4. #14124
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Hahaha yeah like I said, I'm just looking to take a break now.

    Still, the idea remains. I'm sure whatever Benny does, it'll be...ahem...best for business.

    #EddieTheCreativeGenius #EddieTheComicGenius
    #EddieTheModestGenius

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  5. #14125
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that your advances towards me have gotten more bold since I showed everyone here what I look like IRL?
    They've always been the same.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #14126
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Hahaha yeah like I said, I'm just looking to take a break now.

    Still, the idea remains. I'm sure whatever Benny does, it'll be...ahem...best for business.

    #EddieTheCreativeGenius #EddieTheComicGenius
    Budum-tsh!


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  7. #14127
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,491
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that your advances towards me have gotten more bold since I showed everyone here what I look like IRL?
    I missed that. But TTC just loves you all the time.
    #BeJelly


  8. #14128
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: You think I'm scared of you Adonis? I've beaten bigger and better men in my sleep. I shut down the former IWA world champion KJ Punk multiple times in JBW to keep my TV title, I've defeated Dingo Mac in the most dangerous game( that would be a great match or line to use on Doom Bmac) and I've beaten your tag team partner Kyojin in the Grand Prix finals to win GP2. If I can beat the guy who carries Hot Wasabi, then I am sure I can beat you to.

    But I did warn you about letting you off last time because I am a nice guy. If you want something of mine, then I will take something of yours, something you value dearly. Adonis, the heavens are my kingdom because I am the Ultimate Aerial Predator and you are a god among men because of your looks. When we face I will disfigure you and send you back into the hellish existence that is mortality.
    Damn, that's some nice ICing!

    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Hahaha yeah like I said, I'm just looking to take a break now.

    Still, the idea remains. I'm sure whatever Benny does, it'll be...ahem...best for business.

    #EddieTheCreativeGenius #EddieTheComicGenius
    Can I get an amen?!


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  9. #14129
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,683
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Here's a couple more in case you didn't get enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Yeah, so people have been wondering what we like like I real life. Plus, being bored on a Saturday afternoon doesn't really help either so I just snapped of couple pics of myself to share with you guys.

    Here you go, Dennis. Enjoy.


  10. #14130
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I missed that. But TTC just loves you all the time.
    See even Dennis knows so as well. And this is Dennis we are talking about.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.