Page 1373 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 373 873 1273 1323 136313711372137313741375 1383 1423 1473 1873 ... LastLast
Results 13,721 to 13,730 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: Yea, sorry thunder thighs I'm pretty sure I can out run you. Better luck next time, or you know... hit the treadmill.
    Pisces Pink: (dead, foreboding silence)

Gotta sleep sometime.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Oh lord I know that feel. I was beating up this Bruins fan group to an inch of life itself and apparently I'm the 1 doing the crime...
    Juno: You did fuck all by the sounds of it Van..
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

Gotta sleep sometime.
    Juno: Ignore that parasite

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Ignore that parasite
    D-Boy: Parasite? Do you mean man who is apart of a tag team that is leading a best of seven series to become number one contenders for a major title... You know, like you had once... and then lost because you suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

Gotta sleep sometime.
    D-Boy: Yea, I'll Just make sure to sleep on a bunk bed because I know you don't have enough ambition to climb up a ladder. and even if you did I could hear you from a mile away.
    #TeamGeeky

D-Boy: Parasite? Do you mean man who is apart of a tag team that is leading a best of seven series to become number one contenders for a major title... You know, like you had once... and then lost because you suck.
    Juno: Yes parasite, you are trying to hurt someone who is clearly in pain and worried about the person she loves... Yeah, I suck..whatever D

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries

D-Boy: Yea, I'll Just make sure to sleep on a bunk bed because I know you don't have enough ambition to climb up a ladder. and even if you did I could hear you from a mile away.
    Van: Quick question boo-boo. Are you just shit with women or just so unsociable that only the retarded can like you...Like...Y'know...Whatshisface...That tag team partner of yours.

Blog Entries

Pisces Pink simply gives D-Boy a long, silent death stare.

Of course, she's not aware that she's staring. What she sees is D-Boy waking up to being duct taped to his bed, screaming in shock... then screaming in terror as Pisces stands over him with a ball-peen hammer, a bone saw, a car battery with jumper cables, and a set of industrial-grade pliers.

What D-Boy sees is Pisces Pink with a facial expression like...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Van: Quick question boo-boo. Are you just shit with women or just so unsociable that only the retarded can like you...Like...Y'know...Whatshisface...That tag team partner of yours.
    D-Boy: Or you know, I could just tell everyone how it is 24/7 365. Like I do. I'm not retarded or socially inept, I just happen to be better than you. Just like I'm better than Juno, Just like I'm better than stinky pink.
    #TeamGeeky

*In Jackson's Locker room*

Jackson: Doom better respond on the next show, damn it!

Alex: Babe, what's wrong with you, ever since we came back here, you're different.

Jackson: What the hell are you talking about, I am the same man, nothing's wrong here.

Alex: Are you sure, because ever since the acc-

Jackson: How many times do I have to say this shit, I am fine, I just want to kick Doom's ass!!!

*Jackson storms out the room as Alex looks on worried*

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    D-Boy: Or you know, I could just tell everyone how it is 24/7 365. Like I do. I'm not retarded or socially inept, I just happen to be better than you. Just like I'm better than Juno, Just like I'm better than stinky pink.
    Van: Oh yeah miles better. Hence the reason I'm winning titles regardless of where I go and you're at the bottom of the tag team division. I'm 100% confident that if Juno or Pinky went into the singles division for men they'd do a lot better than you.

Blog Entries
    Van: Oh yeah miles better. Hence the reason I'm winning titles regardless of where I go and you're at the bottom of the tag team division. I'm 100% confident that if Juno or Pinky went into the singles division for men they'd do a lot better than you.
    D-Boy: I just entered this company a couple months back and I'm already about to become number one contenders for those titles you boys are holding on to for Rymac and myself. Like I said the day that I came into this company for the first time, you boys will get yours until IWA recognizes that we are for real and gives us a title shot. Then your game is over, the infection will be cured by our remedy, beer. So shut your face and shine those titles up for Rymac and I... we want to look good with those titles... Something yourself and Razor Del Rio just can't pull off.
    #TeamGeeky