Page 1366 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 366 866 1266 1316 135613641365136613671368 1376 1416 1466 1866 ... LastLast
Results 13,651 to 13,660 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Was it a travesty?
    A travesty? No, I'll tell you what the travesty was. The travesty was the pounding my wallet took after shelling out sixty dollars for that garbage. Wrestlemania 29 wasn't just a travesty. It was the Hiroshima of wrestling. 80,000 adoring wrestling fans from all around the world and the millions of consumers were bombed with the most atrocious Wrestlemania of the century and perhaps the most awful wrestling production circle jerk of all time. The matches, except for HHH/Brock and Punk/Taker, were lifeless, flaccid, emotionless, rushed, sloppy and just downright horrible. The enthusiasm from both the crowd and the performers just didn't seem to be there at all. Not only that but there was so significant storyline progression whatsoever. Whatso-fucking-ever. Just a waste of time that was. 5.5/10 AT BEST. This is a piece of trash that even Oscar the Grouch would disown. Fucking pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Fuck 'mania. Read Chaos. Currently the front runner for best wrestling show from Sunday.
    Front runner? It is the WINNER, no question about it!

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    A travesty? No, I'll tell you what the travesty was. The travesty was the pounding my wallet took after shelling out sixty dollars for that garbage. Wrestlemania 29 wasn't just a travesty. It was the Hiroshima of wrestling. 80,000 adoring wrestling fans from all around the world and the millions of consumers were bombed with the most atrocious Wrestlemania of the century and perhaps the most awful wrestling production circle jerk of all time. The matches, except for HHH/Brock and Punk/Taker, were lifeless, flaccid, emotionless, rushed, sloppy and just downright horrible. The enthusiasm from both the crowd and the performers just didn't seem to be there at all. Not only that but there was so significant storyline progression whatsoever. Whatso-fucking-ever. Just a waste of time that was. 5.5/10 AT BEST. This is a piece of trash that even Oscar the Grouch would disown. Fucking pointless.
    God, I hate it when people sit on the fucking fence. Have an opinion ffs, K2.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Fuck 'mania. Read Chaos. Currently the front runner for best wrestling show from Sunday.
    That's why I missed WM. That and I don't have $60 to throw at my telly to see the guys I wanted to see not get booked.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    That's why I missed WM. That and I don't have $60 to throw at my telly to see the guys I wanted to see not get booked.
    Where's your love/hate, thoughts and opinions then?

I figured you of all people would have an opinion on your characters.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter

Welp...*cocks shotgun*...time to fly to CT. #we_want_refunds

Blog Entries
    K2J, this is the most epic rant I have ever seen. I LOVE IT. If I could sig this, I would. Now I have to do this...

... but what stood out most to you about WM? What parts did you really feel strongly about? Go ahead, be as candid as you can be...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Where's your love/hate, thoughts and opinions then?

I figured you of all people would have an opinion on your characters.
    This will sound funny, but I wasn't sure if it would be fair to comment on my characters...

Honestly, I love the direction that the Bombshells division is taking. And I hope to God that Pisces finally gets a chance to have a legit, Defcon One meltdown soon.

As for Sagittarius? Oh, I LOVE what's happening to him. As masochistic as it will sound, I like - no, love - having my characters get put through shit. Nothing proves one's mettle like having the world thrown at them. Sleep with one eye open, Domino...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    K2J, this is the most epic rant I have ever seen. I LOVE IT. If I could sig this, I would. Now I have to do this...

... but what stood out most to you about WM? What parts did you really feel strongly about? Go ahead, be as candid as you can be...
    The match that I hated the most was Fandango/Jericho. Just 9 minutes of Jericho whooping his ass around the ring and Fandango barely gets any. Plus, he looked way out of place in that ring(he couldn't even get in the right position to take a hit from the Lionsault FFS.). If you were to clock how long Fandango got any offense, it wouldn't go past the minute mark. And then, Fandango get the win off of an inside cradle. What...the...fuck? If you wanna put this moron over, fine, but at least make him look strong. This did nothing to put Fandango over AT ALL.

Another thing that annoyed the piss out of me was Ryback taking the loss to Mark Henry. What point did that serve? You build up one of your fast rising stars only to have him lose at Wrestle-fucking-mania? Great, he gets to lose to yet ANOTEHR PPV match. What is he now, 0-5? But at least he got the Shellshock.

Oh yeah and remember how Tons of Funk/The Funkadactyls vs. Rhodes Scholars and Bellas match was supposed to happen? Well guess the fuck what? TIMING ISSUES. So their match gets nixed. The Superbowl of wrestling and these hacks can't even give these eight wrestlers a chance to perform in front of 80,000 people. What the fuck was that?

And let's not forget the rest hold/finisher fest that was our glorified and overhyped main event. Absolutely terrible match, Boring as shit and easily predictable throughout the entire fucking thing. And then to cap off their feud, built off on animosity and hatred, they have them hug it out and shake hands. Great! So to punctuate their feud coming to an end, we get to see them blow each other in the ring and on the ramp way after the match. You have got to be shitting me.

Blog Entries
    The match that I hated the most was Fandango/Jericho. Just 9 minutes of Jericho whooping his ass around the ring and Fandango barely gets any. Plus, he looked way out of place in that ring(he couldn't even get in the right position to take a hit from the Lionsault FFS.). If you were to clock how long Fandango got any offense, it wouldn't go past the minute mark. And then, Fandango get the win off of an inside cradle. What...the...fuck? If you wanna put this moron over, fine, but at least make him look strong. This did nothing to put Fandango over AT ALL.

Another thing that annoyed the piss out of me was Ryback taking the loss to Mark Henry. What point did that serve? You build up one of your fast rising stars only to have him lose at Wrestle-fucking-mania? Great, he gets to lose to yet ANOTEHR PPV match. What is he now, 0-5? But at least he got the Shellshock.

Oh yeah and remember how Tons of Funk/The Funkadactyls vs. Rhodes Scholars and Bellas match was supposed to happen? Well guess the fuck what? TIMING ISSUES. So their match gets nixed. The Superbowl of wrestling and these hacks can't even give these eight wrestlers a chance to perform in front of 80,000 people. What the fuck was that?

And let's not forget the rest hold/finisher fest that was our glorified and overhyped main event. Absolutely terrible match, Boring as shit and easily predictable throughout the entire fucking thing. And then to cap off their feud, built off on animosity and hatred, they have them hug it out and shake hands. Great! So to punctuate their feud coming to an end, we get to see them blow each other in the ring and on the ramp way after the match. You have got to be shitting me.
    YES!

I'm sorry for poking the bear, but I agree. As much of a troll as I will sound, I haven't seen any current WWE programming in like a month or better. And I legit forgot about WM until Sunday night after reading Chaos. My spider sense told me at that point that I had missed a bullshit bullet.

Anyways, this week's Chaos was on point, as usual. Very strong writing and booking in my opinion. I honestly can't really come up with any real negatives off the top of my head - most, if not all of the big bullets points were spot-on.

On a side note, I do look forward to seeing Ali Kazam's boiling point... he looks like he's getting awfully close to it...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong