Page 1363 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 363 863 1263 1313 135313611362136313641365 1373 1413 1463 1863 ... LastLast
Results 13,621 to 13,630 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: Got to be the end with Divine and Shaz.
    Best Match: I liked the Vixxen's contender match.
    Best Promo: I can't say there is a best one, all were great.
    Best Piece of Booking: I really like the Vixxens and how their scenario is.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: I'm not sure I saw one.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Same thing as I'll put below, cutting inactive talent so the active ones can appear every show.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I didn't see one that needed improvement.
    Any Other Positives: Everything was great otherwise.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Just the surplus of talent making it hard for people to appear, my only negative.
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): I know it is hard to fit everyone in with a surplus with talent, but maybe cut the inactive ones to make it so the active ones can appear on every show? Just my opinion.
    Overall Show Grade: B+
    -----------------------------------------

With my comments above, I'm not trying to say how to run the company, just saying what I think, and I could be wrong, but just my opinion.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Black Ninja!
    Best part of Show. No Ano Doom.
    Btw... Next time someone says something like Ali Kazam seemed to be using magic tricks... HE'S SUPPOSE TOO!!!
    But hey I guess not everyone can keep their character.

At least he doesn't no sell everything under the sun and claim to be an untouchable cyborg... That would just be wrong.

In case no-one got the point. This is a big old fuck you to SouthernBlood and his stupid belief that his fake character is indestructible. There is no character I dislike more than Ano Doom and it's not because he's a heel.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Best part of Show. No Ano Doom.
    Btw... Next time someone says something like Ali Kazam seemed to be using magic tricks... HE'S SUPPOSE TOO!!!
    But hey I guess not everyone can keep their character.

At least he doesn't no sell everything under the sun and claim to be an untouchable cyborg... That would just be wrong.

In case no-one got the point. This is a big old fuck you to SouthernBlood and his stupid belief that his fake character is indestructible. There is no character I dislike more than Ano Doom and it's not because he's a heel.
    Just an opinion, not personal at all...I'm not sure if this is you just being you or you're serious...I've just always thought the whole magic side of Ali Kazam was too over the top.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Just an opinion, not personal at all...I'm not sure if this is you just being you or you're serious...I've just always thought the whole magic side of Ali Kazam was too over the top.
    Fuck the SouthernBlood

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Fuck the SouthernBlood
    Looks down at signature...Oh Bear wanted you to get one of those fuck offs too...Luckily its there...In his own words!

You actually halfway fooled me for a minute... That was outweighed though by not even you being capable of such skullduggery.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Favorite Moment: Got to be the end with Divine and Shaz.
    Best Match: I liked the Vixxen's contender match.
    Best Promo: I can't say there is a best one, all were great.
    Best Piece of Booking: I really like the Vixxens and how their scenario is.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: I'm not sure I saw one.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Same thing as I'll put below, cutting inactive talent so the active ones can appear every show.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I didn't see one that needed improvement.
    Any Other Positives: Everything was great otherwise.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Just the surplus of talent making it hard for people to appear, my only negative.
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): I know it is hard to fit everyone in with a surplus with talent, but maybe cut the inactive ones to make it so the active ones can appear on every show? Just my opinion.
    Overall Show Grade: B+
    -----------------------------------------

With my comments above, I'm not trying to say how to run the company, just saying what I think, and I could be wrong, but just my opinion.
    Thanks AB.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: What AB said, Divine/Shaz

Best Match: main event for me

Best Promo: Really loved Vivicas. Good going Asher Womens division and tag team division are doing pretty good.

Best Piece of Booking: #1 contender match for the vixxens was pretty damn good. Interested to see what will happen

Best Debut *when applicable*: N/A

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: My promo assignment...Hence why I wasn't at my best. I'm 100% fine putting DG over 100% of the time if they are to beat us for the titles back but my 1 little peeve is VHX isn't digging fighting them and I don't really consider VHX, although cheap, like that is all. Just kind of hard to be arrogant when he's supposed to be trying a way out of facing them if you get me.

A part from that we cool

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Not that I can think of.

Any Other Positives: All is looking well for the next PPV

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Not really.

Overall Show Grade: B

Blog Entries
    Chaos > WM. There's my feedback. Waste of goddamn money. Good job to the IWA creative for a good show.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Chaos > WM. There's my feedback. Waste of goddamn money. Good job to the IWA creative for a good show.
    Cheers, bro. I'm sure that feedback is more out of bitterness towards WWE, but I'll take it.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Crikey, are we still suffering from a post-'mania crisis? It's deathly quiet in here today...

#BennysTeddy