Page 1363 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 363 863 1263 1313 135313611362136313641365 1373 1413 1463 1863 ... LastLast
Results 13,621 to 13,630 of 22796
  1. #13621
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Favorite Moment: Got to be the end with Divine and Shaz.
    Best Match: I liked the Vixxen's contender match.
    Best Promo: I can't say there is a best one, all were great.
    Best Piece of Booking: I really like the Vixxens and how their scenario is.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: I'm not sure I saw one.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Same thing as I'll put below, cutting inactive talent so the active ones can appear every show.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I didn't see one that needed improvement.
    Any Other Positives: Everything was great otherwise.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Just the surplus of talent making it hard for people to appear, my only negative.
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): I know it is hard to fit everyone in with a surplus with talent, but maybe cut the inactive ones to make it so the active ones can appear on every show? Just my opinion.
    Overall Show Grade: B+
    -----------------------------------------

    With my comments above, I'm not trying to say how to run the company, just saying what I think, and I could be wrong, but just my opinion.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  2. #13622
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Best part of Show. No Ano Doom.
    Btw... Next time someone says something like Ali Kazam seemed to be using magic tricks... HE'S SUPPOSE TOO!!!
    But hey I guess not everyone can keep their character.

    At least he doesn't no sell everything under the sun and claim to be an untouchable cyborg... That would just be wrong.



    In case no-one got the point. This is a big old fuck you to SouthernBlood and his stupid belief that his fake character is indestructible. There is no character I dislike more than Ano Doom and it's not because he's a heel.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #13623
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Best part of Show. No Ano Doom.
    Btw... Next time someone says something like Ali Kazam seemed to be using magic tricks... HE'S SUPPOSE TOO!!!
    But hey I guess not everyone can keep their character.

    At least he doesn't no sell everything under the sun and claim to be an untouchable cyborg... That would just be wrong.



    In case no-one got the point. This is a big old fuck you to SouthernBlood and his stupid belief that his fake character is indestructible. There is no character I dislike more than Ano Doom and it's not because he's a heel.
    Just an opinion, not personal at all...I'm not sure if this is you just being you or you're serious...I've just always thought the whole magic side of Ali Kazam was too over the top.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  4. #13624
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Just an opinion, not personal at all...I'm not sure if this is you just being you or you're serious...I've just always thought the whole magic side of Ali Kazam was too over the top.
    Fuck the SouthernBlood


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  5. #13625
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Fuck the SouthernBlood
    Looks down at signature...Oh Bear wanted you to get one of those fuck offs too...Luckily its there...In his own words!

    You actually halfway fooled me for a minute... That was outweighed though by not even you being capable of such skullduggery.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  6. #13626
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Favorite Moment: Got to be the end with Divine and Shaz.
    Best Match: I liked the Vixxen's contender match.
    Best Promo: I can't say there is a best one, all were great.
    Best Piece of Booking: I really like the Vixxens and how their scenario is.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: I'm not sure I saw one.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Same thing as I'll put below, cutting inactive talent so the active ones can appear every show.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I didn't see one that needed improvement.
    Any Other Positives: Everything was great otherwise.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Just the surplus of talent making it hard for people to appear, my only negative.
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): I know it is hard to fit everyone in with a surplus with talent, but maybe cut the inactive ones to make it so the active ones can appear on every show? Just my opinion.
    Overall Show Grade: B+
    -----------------------------------------

    With my comments above, I'm not trying to say how to run the company, just saying what I think, and I could be wrong, but just my opinion.
    Thanks AB.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  7. #13627
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Favorite Moment: What AB said, Divine/Shaz

    Best Match: main event for me

    Best Promo: Really loved Vivicas. Good going Asher Womens division and tag team division are doing pretty good.

    Best Piece of Booking: #1 contender match for the vixxens was pretty damn good. Interested to see what will happen

    Best Debut *when applicable*: N/A

    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: My promo assignment...Hence why I wasn't at my best. I'm 100% fine putting DG over 100% of the time if they are to beat us for the titles back but my 1 little peeve is VHX isn't digging fighting them and I don't really consider VHX, although cheap, like that is all. Just kind of hard to be arrogant when he's supposed to be trying a way out of facing them if you get me.

    A part from that we cool

    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Not that I can think of.

    Any Other Positives: All is looking well for the next PPV

    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Not really.

    Overall Show Grade: B

  8. #13628
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Chaos > WM. There's my feedback. Waste of goddamn money. Good job to the IWA creative for a good show.


  9. #13629
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Chaos > WM. There's my feedback. Waste of goddamn money. Good job to the IWA creative for a good show.
    Cheers, bro. I'm sure that feedback is more out of bitterness towards WWE, but I'll take it.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  10. #13630
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Crikey, are we still suffering from a post-'mania crisis? It's deathly quiet in here today...


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.