Page 1338 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 338838123812881328133613371338133913401348138814381838 ... LastLast
Results 13,371 to 13,380 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: It's been certainly over a week dumbass. Watch it, or I'll break your beak.
    Seahawk: You're a weak man. You can barely beat Kayfabolous. And they're the ultimate losers; for not letting me in their blogs.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Kid, if you're no better then anyone else, how are you going to be a good wrestler, when you have the same talent as everyone else? This "equality" bullshit isn't going to get you anywhere except to the back on the unemployment line, on lying on your back in a hospital bed. If you want me to be the guy who determines which one your future is, then you won't like it so you need to shut your mouth when you haven't even done shit here. I don't have an ego, an ego is saying "I'm the best in the world" or "the best there is, there ever was, and ever will be". I'm saying I'm a fighter, an ass-kicker, and someone who runs over people who are in my path. That's not ego kid, that's the damn truth.

Don't say you are going to try and get better, get fuckin' better or find a new occupation. You talk about modesty? No, it's just the truth when you say you aren't better then anyone else, and it's the truth when I say you suck as a wrestler and I'll squash you if you get in the ring with me. Talk about class? Boy I'll school you in every way, shape, and thought possible. Other then that, you have nothing to do with class. Stop talking like you're going to win by making friends. That's not how it works, you win by being better, and you better learn that quick or you won't find yourself in a good situation for the future. This is the best advice you're going to get from anyone, so heed it well rookie.
    Matt Black: Can you beat me wells, sure you're a professional wrestler, I'm sure you have done your time. Will you beat me, NO! Don't take my modesty as anything more than just honesty. I am well aware that all of the people here are capable fighters, and if you want to overlook that you can be the 07' patriots of the IWA. I view every competitor as an equal, that's what gives me an advantage over your ignorant outlook of how this place runs. I will make my way to the top of this company, because people like you will overlook me because I'm not claiming to be some false deity. I'm Matt Black, I will never claim to be anything more than that, nor will I call to be anything less. If you think that makes me weak, fine, be naive. I'm the best at what I do, and I will prove it to you via the actions I do in the ring, like win matches... instead of touting off about how much better I am than other every other member on the roster. As far as me finding a new occupation, that's just inanity. This is what I love to do, if you want to end my career come at me and break my neck... because that's what it will take to end it. I am that damn determined to get to the top of this company, and if you want to be a road block, go right ahead. I don't fear you, you are nothing more than just another talented member of a stacked roster. notice how you are not holding a title on your waist wells?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: No plans for the IWA Endurance champion this week? So Smokey's plans to damage my reputation has now resorted to keeping me off TV? I shall have to rectify this...

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: No plans for the IWA Endurance champion this week? So Smokey's plans to damage my reputation has now resorted to keeping me off TV? I shall have to rectify this...
    Draymen: He made room for those people REALLY want to see, not the ones they are forced to see.

Head Creative Member of Ready To Evolve. Private Message me or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)(Promoted to EWNCW)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Draymen: He made room for those people REALLY want to see, not the ones they are forced to see.

Mr. Smyth starts looking round, tyring to find the source of that squeeky voice that thinks it has a valid opinion on anything.

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth starts looking round, tyring to find the source of that squeeky voice that thinks it has a valid opinion on anything.
    OOC: Damn you for making me laugh out loud like an idiot.

Head Creative Member of Ready To Evolve. Private Message me or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)(Promoted to EWNCW)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    OOC: Damn you for making me laugh out loud like an idiot.

Anyway, as an FYI to one and all:

Fuck Wrestlemania! IWA's Chaos will still be going out Sunday!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries

and also will be better, because the storylines make more sense and involve less Nesquick

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Still watching WM, but I'll make sure to read Chaos........ after Mania.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Still watching WM, but I'll make sure to read Chaos........ after Mania.

Chaos will be going out before 'mania. Don't forget I'm Bristish, ergo I live in 'proper' time, where as you Americans live in 'odd' time.

#BennysTeddy