Page 1337 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 337 837 1237 1287 132713351336133713381339 1347 1387 1437 1837 ... LastLast
Results 13,361 to 13,370 of 22796
  1. #13361
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post

    They be cute but?
    Who cares.
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    And I hate you. So it evens out.
    And Happy Pandas don't like you.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #13362
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Who cares.
    I do but, it is not for everyone


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #13363
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I do but, it is not for everyone
    Fair enough.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #13364
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Wells: Pandas can go fuck themselves.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  5. #13365
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,188
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Pandas can go fuck themselves.
    Kyojin: Now now Wells, don't go saying something that the kids in the IWA audience might find upsetting. That could be very bad for this company, for one of it's 'fan favourites' to say something so vulgar and unnecessary. Of course, I'm the Superstar of the Year 2012 and I'm the reason this company is where it is, so I can say whatever the hell I like.

    Pandas can go fuck themselves.

  6. #13366
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Pandas can go fuck themselves.
    Seahawk: I think it goes like this. Ryan Wells can go fuck herself!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #13367
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Now now Wells, don't go saying something that the kids in the IWA audience might find upsetting. That could be very bad for this company, for one of it's 'fan favourites' to say something so vulgar and unnecessary. Of course, I'm the Superstar of the Year 2012 and I'm the reason this company is where it is, so I can say whatever the hell I like.

    Pandas can go fuck themselves.
    Wells: Kyojin, read my lips: The fans can go fuck themselves. Understand?
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  8. #13368
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: I think it goes like this. Ryan Wells can go fuck herself!
    Wells: You, back to the zoo, Mr. "Seahawk". You're a man that's too stupid to keep track of his own name, let alone tie his own shoes.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  9. #13369
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: You, back to the zoo, Mr. "Seahawk". You're a man that's too stupid to keep track of his own name, let alone tie his own shoes.
    Seahawk: Motherfucker you can't even go a week without getting injured.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #13370
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: Motherfucker you can't even go a week without getting injured.
    Wells: It's been certainly over a week dumbass. Watch it, or I'll break your beak.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.