Page 1335 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 335 835 1235 1285 132513331334133513361337 1345 1385 1435 1835 ... LastLast
Results 13,341 to 13,350 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    So figured I'd post this here, and most would see it. I may be on and off over the next few days, but my focus won't be on efedding. I am going to try and do the other promo i have to do, but it may not be my best work. I found out tonight my kids mother is wanting to move to Floriday, and those that don't know, I live in PA. So it would be a considerable distance away, and it's kind of put me in a bummer mood. I'd say it's a 50/50 shot if she will, but just the idea has kind of made me really sad. I have my kid on Friday, until monday, and there is a good chance I will be spending all of my time with her, just fyi.Reposting since it was buried

–––––

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So figured I'd post this here, and most would see it. I may be on and off over the next few days, but my focus won't be on efedding. I am going to try and do the other promo i have to do, but it may not be my best work. I found out tonight my kids mother is wanting to move to Floriday, and those that don't know, I live in PA. So it would be a considerable distance away, and it's kind of put me in a bummer mood. I'd say it's a 50/50 shot if she will, but just the idea has kind of made me really sad. I have my kid on Friday, until monday, and there is a good chance I will be spending all of my time with her, just fyi.Reposting since it was buried

–––––
    No worries dude!

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matt Black: I'm the one acting like an adult. You build up this false facade of being better than everyone else and I accept that I'm no better than anyone here. The thing that separates me from the pack is the fact that I don't perpetuate my own ego to make myself feel better. I push forward, I try to become better so I can beat my counterparts of the ring. Don't get me wrong, I plan to win... I just plan to do it with something called class and modesty, obviously two things that you lack.
    Wells: Kid, if you're no better then anyone else, how are you going to be a good wrestler, when you have the same talent as everyone else? This "equality" bullshit isn't going to get you anywhere except to the back on the unemployment line, on lying on your back in a hospital bed. If you want me to be the guy who determines which one your future is, then you won't like it so you need to shut your mouth when you haven't even done shit here. I don't have an ego, an ego is saying "I'm the best in the world" or "the best there is, there ever was, and ever will be". I'm saying I'm a fighter, an ass-kicker, and someone who runs over people who are in my path. That's not ego kid, that's the damn truth.

Don't say you are going to try and get better, get fuckin' better or find a new occupation. You talk about modesty? No, it's just the truth when you say you aren't better then anyone else, and it's the truth when I say you suck as a wrestler and I'll squash you if you get in the ring with me. Talk about class? Boy I'll school you in every way, shape, and thought possible. Other then that, you have nothing to do with class. Stop talking like you're going to win by making friends. That's not how it works, you win by being better, and you better learn that quick or you won't find yourself in a good situation for the future. This is the best advice you're going to get from anyone, so heed it well rookie.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post

–––––
    No sweat
    Will chat to you when you get back

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

I am bored.. someone IC?

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I am bored.. someone IC?
    Ummmm..... NO!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ummmm..... NO!

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Good.... Sad Panda is good.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Good.... Sad Panda is good.
    You an awful meanie

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    You an awful meanie
    Don't be sad.

Be very sad.