Page 1332 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 332 832 1232 1282 132213301331133213331334 1342 1382 1432 1832 ... LastLast
Results 13,311 to 13,320 of 22796
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matt Black: I'm sorry, the inanity of your perpetual douchebaggery is no laughing matter.
    Rymac: Mr Sandow, sir, could you do us all a favour and do a cartwheel? Cartwheel on out of this corridor, out of the building and out of this industry...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: Mr Sandow, sir, could you do us all a favour and do a cartwheel? Cartwheel on out of this corridor, out of the building and out of this industry...
    Matt Black: Ryback, I mean Rymac... can you please come up with some clever, original, or at least funny jokes if you want to continue this unique banter that we have going on right now. I would very much enjoy if you would just shut your face. I don't know why you are so hostile towards me, but I don't care who you are, I fear no one... especially the member of the pardy boyz who gets carried by a team mate with an original name.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Wells: It's almost to sad and embarrassing to see the very minimal, if at all, talent that is in this locker room besides myself. Seems like it's time for me to start with some confused nutjob first.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: It's almost to sad and embarrassing to see the very minimal, if at all, talent that is in this locker room besides myself. Seems like it's time for me to start with some confused nutjob first.
    Matt Black: Excuse me!? How large exactly is that ego? I respect you Wells, as I do with every talent on the roster, because I'm not ignorant to the fact that we are all professionals, that do our job efficiently and we wouldn't be on the roster if that wasn't the case... I don't know why you get kicks out of demeaning others, seems a little silly in my opinion. I mean, if you were a world champion heel such as shaz, I could imagine such hyperbolic speech... I think you went a little over the top for yourself there Wells. At least in my modest opinion.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Matt Black: Excuse me!? How large exactly is that ego? I respect you Wells, as I do with every talent on the roster, because I'm not ignorant to the fact that we are all professionals, that do our job efficiently and we wouldn't be on the roster if that wasn't the case... I don't know why you get kicks out of demeaning others, seems a little silly in my opinion. I mean, if you were a world champion heel such as shaz, I could imagine such hyperbolic speech... I think you went a little over the top for yourself there Wells. At least in my modest opinion.
    Wells: Listen rookie, I ain't here to wipe your nose. I'm here to kick ass, to win, and be champion. If you are here for something different, then you are in the wrong damn business. If I hurt your feelings, then you are a pussy. You can call yourself a professional, but I'm a wrestler, a fighter, a winner. You can be this little child and be hurt from me saying something, or you can be a man and get the fuck over it. Act like an adult and stop balling your eyes out over something said against you. Be modest all you damn want kiddo, but in this business, winning is the key, and that is what I do and what I'm here for. But if you want to really cry about something, I can give you just that when I snap your body in the ring.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Black Ninja!
    Matt Black: Ryback, I mean Rymac... can you please come up with some clever, original, or at least funny jokes if you want to continue this unique banter that we have going on right now. I would very much enjoy if you would just shut your face. I don't know why you are so hostile towards me, but I don't care who you are, I fear no one... especially the member of the pardy boyz who gets carried by a team mate with an original name.
    Rymac: excuse me! I say, I say excuse me, I believe that D-boy wanted to be called Dennis... Really original there... As far as him carrying me. That's complete bs, I'm the one who puts the team on his back week in and week out and leads us to victory, I'm the one who wins the hunger games! Do I need to tell you why I'm hostile towards you, it may have been that before you even introduced yourself to me, you insulted me personally and called into question my actions, which are quite honestly none of your concern. Now, a far as I'm concerned I don't need to come up with anything new or clever because quite simply, I would prefer it if you just pussed off! Hit the road jack, and don't ya come back no more!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    promo sent
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Hai guise

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Hai guise

That is sooooo cute!!!

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    That is sooooo cute!!!
    Fluffy and cute now. Old and slobbery a few years later.